How many of u will actually play on X-mas day?

bbalking

well everyone hates me at school for the dumbest reasons :roll: , so i wont be going out for holiday. just hanging with my online friends is good enough for me :) , im also having drop parties, games, cw, etc. im also helping my mom cook the best dinner at the 24th...so exciting :thumbsup:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our family usually spend xmas on xmas eve, and christmas day we either go to mass on sunday or sit around and talk, drinking. Note im a minor, so this is specail.

I divide my time, i spend half the day drinking with my family, then like 4-7 hours srinking infront of the computerscreen talking with mates, then around 1am to 3am, we sit around outside beside a fire, probably drunk off our [wagon] and say random stuff, we once toasted the evening to "Dogs and the reasons why TF they hate cats"

We do this wice a year, Christmas and New Years. Why not Thanksgiving? because it sucks and we only drink abit, because our family goes to our auntys :o

RSN : Rikuto (Yep, I finally found my RSC password. Transfered to RS :D)

I'll play, probably sometime in the afternoon, depending on what presents 1 get. :D

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

i probaly would kuz x-mas in my house is just 12 days off from school and work <.< no x-mas spirt here, but will be out of town on dec 25, 2006, so i wont be on that day, but would be if i wasn't, be on the rest the winter break though

legends2.jpg

Why the hell would anyone play on CHRISTMAS?! :shock:

:?

if you are a dork, have no friends, and no life, and are bored.

that pretty much summs up my reasons for doing anything on the internet. no friends, no life, and lack of brain stimulation. sorry for the cynicism.

tipitlessersigea3.png

that pretty much summs up my reasons for doing anything on the internet. no friends, no life, and lack of brain stimulation. sorry for the cynicism.

its the holiday, its not forcing you to do this sinces everyones doing it :-w

Most likely only for a little bit. I'll most likely have finished my 80 Firemaking goal a day or so before, and will be taking a (well deserved) break before I start my 85 Mining :thumbsup:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Depends on what I get for Christmas this year. If I happen to get a new game that captures my attention then I might not, however most likely I will.

Wow, i'm not going to comment on that...

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

I'll be playing on Christmas Day (so long as we don't have a power cut!). There's only my husband and me, and he's planning on going fishing with a friend whilst I cook (reheat) lunch (we're not having turkey this year, we're having an Indian takeaway - my favourite food, and I don't dare embark on a turkey in case of a power cut - we have storms forecast and a dodgy electrical network :))

I'll be sitting here, probably with a cat or two on my lap, dogs at my feet, glass of seasonal cheer (also known as hair of the dog after Christmas Eve!) in hand, nibbles within reach, making occasional phone calls to distant family (my Dad's gone to Florida for Christmas), killing blue dragons whilst wearing my reindeer hat. Sounds like the perfect day to me!

I'm glad I can have Christmas the way I want it - spent far too many Christmases doing things other people thought I should (family visits, eating more than I wanted to etc.) - now it's my time, and I'm going to enjoy it!

i think ill but not to long anyway :D ill pk or something like that :D

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Im not sure if im gonna be on or not :P

Probably will go on for a while, say merry xmas for mates and then log off and open my 2 presents i might get :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.