Are you a spender or a saver?

Smapla

Do you earn money for the purpose of buying new gear, runes, or some flared pants? Do you save all your money and rarely spend it? (pardon the pun, if you find it) How do you use your hard earned (or scammed or lured >=o ) money?

oh, i forgot to put what i am

Most of my money is in gear, I usually have less than 2 mil in cash at a time =\ I don't even know how I make money, it just accumulates somehow :uhh:

fishing.gif

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saving up to 50mil, scammed, saved to 60mil, scammed again :lol: now on im only spending :thumbsup:

Owch =(

Yeah, I like spending the money I make - why let it sit in your bank, or have a rare if you're not going to ever get to enjoy it?

fishing.gif

Saver. I always save up for the more important items, like armour and such. I usually like to collect my own resources for things rather than buy them in bulk. However I have all the items I need now, so I don't quite know what to save up for. :-k

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

defiently a saver. I always like to keep my cash total at 10M+, keep my santa...when i hve a goal in mind i reeeally hate to not be able to make a profit.

i dont really do either

i buy what i need, when i need it (if its less than 800k since i cant afford it otherwise =) )

anyway for example:

get dagannoth slayer assignment, go to fally world 2 and buy 1k cannonballs, do task, there is nothing in particular i save for and i dont spend it when i get some money

I'll invest all my money into skills mostly (and manage thy kingdom :D ) And I just raise skillswhile making money for others. (rc nats, spend on avantoe seeds, make pots out of avantoe)and I always break even. Just a few times have I splurged and wasted a few mills in ancients a cw :oops: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!