Are you a spender or a saver?

Smapla

I'm a spender at heart.

I put all my money in Barrage Runes, go to Castle Wars, and it just dissappears. Where does it go :-k .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I only buy things I NEED. I never spend extra on stuff simply to show off. I never buy trimmed or golden armor, or other treasure trail armor equivalent to a normal armor set. I'm not gonna spend twice or three times the price for the same benefits. I also only stick with blue mystic, since its cheapest.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

i used to save money for rares

at my height when i was hardcore barrowing, i had 13 mil i think

then i threw around 7 mil for skilling and armor for quests and achieved my quest cape yesterday

i currently have 6.8 mil and am lvling range for 70, then back to jellies to earn some more cash and get lucky

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

I'm a very poor money saver and spender. I can't be trusted with money. All the money I get comes from friends or someone. I once even received an extremely generous gift of 24 million from a friend, and before I knew it, it was gone and I was left with 50k and some decent "bought" levels.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

I try to save, but it appears I'm a spender. There's always something that needs to be bought, or someone that needs help, and that ends up using up all my cash. Sadly, I've never reached the 500k mark, let alone the 400k mark. <.<

I just beat my 1st mill a few days ago thanks to merchanting. I'm a BIG spender, I get a heck load of cash (going for about 7mill at the moment) then I go and spend it all and leave my self with about 300k left over...

addymwccape,Arkano5.gif

Arkano5.gif

saver ftw!

since expensive items (1mil+) always drop price, i only buy when i need to use it... like when i go to fight cave, i buy my guthans, then sell it after use.

look... 4 months ago, my 10mil in bank is still 1mil away from guthans... now is 800k ahead!

I always used to be a saver, focused on getting the most for my money etc. Then i decided i wanted 70 prayer and a fire cape, so it all went out the window :P

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I'm a saver, but my money goes up slowly I spend loads of time collect resources and then upping my skills. I try and make money off the end product, but that's almost always less than if I'd sold the raw materials.

A good example is when I finally got around to Hunter. After getting to my stage 1 level 30 target (I wanna get construction to 35 and up the rest of my skills a bit, 18 months absence makes me feel inferior to other high 80s), I had loads of Kebbit Claws left over. So I went and killed a few Green Dragons just for the sake of it, then made green [bleep]ed vamps and alched them. You don't get extra money as far as I know, but the extra exp will be useful, and it gets me a free space in my back.

And there you can see how my convoluted logic and strange methods of doing things earn me money, but slowly.

And I don't spend until I have way over the money needed. Eg, I'm not buying a whip until I can afford two (if I die and need to restock my armour, etc. Not getting two whips), which at my rate, I probably won't need to bother getting any more money as the whip price will have halved!

Mayjest

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I'm pretty much a saver, I try to get all the stuff I need for something myself and so on. I don't really have much money at the time, but it isn't because of spending.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.