Biggest movies of 2007!!! What are you looking forward to?

Black_Flat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who is looking forward to the new Tranformers movie? :-s Ah well, I would never imagine that Pirates Of The Carribean 3 would come out so soon :shock: But I believe you missed one (I'm not sure of it) Ghost Rider (can anyone check?)

Phaper_Plane.png

Well i've compiled a short list of what i believe will be the biggest movie's of 2007, and i wanted to know what you were looking forward to most in 2007.

Here is the short list of the big upcoming 2007 movies :

Next - 28/09/07

Alien vs. Predator : Survival of the Fittest - 21/12/07

Castlevania - TBA

Day of the Dead - -/04/07

Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 15/06/07

Resident Evil : Extinction ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 21/09/07

National Treasure 2 : The Book of Secrets ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 21/12/07

Rambo IV : Pearl of the Corba ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ TBA

Rush Hour 3 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 10/08/07

Sin City 2 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ TBA

Stir of Echoes: The Dead Speak ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ TBA

Transformers ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 04/06/07

Shrek the Third ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 18/05/07

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 13/07/07

Pirates of the Caribbean: At WorldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s End ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 25/05/07

Spider-Man 3 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 04/05/07

Basically i want to see all of the above (with the exceptions of National Treasure 2 and rush hour 3)

All will surely be huge movies (i expect each of these movies to blitz the 100 million mark with the exception on Next, adapted from the book written by Phillip K. [bleep] and possibly the stir of echoes sequal)

So reiterated once again, what are you looking forward to in 2007? It doesn't have to have made the quick shortlist that i've compiled or even have to be a big movie.

Personally i'm most looking forward to Next and Castlevania shortly followed by Sin City 2 as i'm a HUGE frank miller fan along with Day of the Dead.

Black Flat

Pretty much everything you said except for Next and Day of the Dead.

Also

Punisher 2

Ghost Rider

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

I can't wait to see PotC 3, but I'm expecting to be disappointed tbh...

I've heard that the Transformers movie is not gonna be great. My bf is a big fan (and he calls me a geek for playing rs!) and was really disappointed when he saw what the graphics or whatever were like.

I'm not sure if they're out this year, but there's gonna be a vampire movie with Will Smith that looks pretty kool (the one that Black_Flat mentioned). Also, I'm a Die Hard and Indiana fan, so I'm looking forward to the fourth ones.

Just saw Punisher lately, so I'm gonna go see the second as well. And my bf is dragging me to see Ghost Rider.

Spiderman 3, Pirate of the Carribean: At World's End, Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix, and Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

Not a big HP fan to be honest, but it can't hurt to watch. :P

You gotta add the Borne Ultimatum and The 300 to that list! ;)

Very much so, i'm definantly watching both of them, i hadn't actually heard of the 300 until it was mentioned earlier in this thread gotta say though the idea of having to sit through 2 hours of men with no shirts.... daunting, if they could atlead have a toga or something...

Also Live free or die hard (i've been ignoring looking into this movie because i was so annoyed that they had used die hard in the name until recently that i found out that its die hard 4, i cant believe that i didn't hear that it was coming out)

I would also like to mention how happy i am at the flop that is Eragon, LOL, i have been slinging sh!* at that movie for month's saying how its a discrace and how it will flop and it has and nothing could make me happier.

Well maybe seeing a movie that doesn't have Hugh Jackman in it... (Not insulting Hugh Jackman i believe he is a great actor, i mean he's wolverine... But the man is in everything)

I've heard that the Transformers movie is not gonna be great. My bf is a big fan (and he calls me a geek for playing rs!) and was really disappointed when he saw what the graphics or whatever were like.

BLASFOMY (i think i spelt that right) but seriously the Transformers graphics are top notch, go on apple.com/trailers (i believe thats the site it may be a bit off...) i mean optimus prime transforming the in city street looks phenominal.

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

BLASFOMY (i think i spelt that right) but seriously the Transformers graphics are top notch, go on apple.com/trailers (i believe thats the site it may be a bit off...) i mean optimus prime transforming the in city street looks phenominal.

Black Flat

Oh, what my bf was complaining about was that they didn't look the same as the original transformers or something, and transformers are very important to him (he's sad, I know :P). Wasn't my opinion, but I'll let him know about the trailer. :D

ah, yes i've heard about the kafuffle there is because there not using the same model cars/trucks/veichles as in the original cartoon. The people making the film decided that they didn't want it to seem outdated so they've upgraded them to the equvilant models of today, rather than yester-year.

If any of that makes sence then good, otherwise just be polite... smile and nod whilst thinking 'omgwtfbbq'

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

the simpsons movie will hopefully be good. I dunno, i dont like many of the new episodes -seasons 5-10 were the best IMO..

Hot fuzz looks absolutley awesome and pirates of the caribbean 3 goes without saying.

Tk5SF.png

Can't wait to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium around Christmas next year. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Grindhouse - Heh, I can't believe I forgot about this one, especially since I made a topic for it. Kind of surprised it didn't get more replies, I bet if I put Quentin Tarantino in the title more people would have looked :P .

Zodiac - It's the new David Fincher movie. Of the three I have seen of his, two have been excellent (Fight Club and Se7en), the other one, not so much (Alien 3).

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

You forgot the simpsons movie.

The film im looking forward to is pirates of the carribean.

~Dark~

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

theres so many

spider-man 3

alien vs predator: survivla of the fittest - i didnt no that was comin out til u said

silver surfer - hope he aint a bad guy

pirates of the carribean - i luv those movies

harry potter and the order of the pheanix - looks nice

rambo - those movies rule

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

• 2 weeks later...