Biggest movies of 2007!!! What are you looking forward to?

Black_Flat

Well i've compiled a short list of what i believe will be the biggest movie's of 2007, and i wanted to know what you were looking forward to most in 2007.

Here is the short list of the big upcoming 2007 movies :

Next - 28/09/07

Alien vs. Predator : Survival of the Fittest - 21/12/07

Castlevania - TBA

Day of the Dead - -/04/07

Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 15/06/07

Resident Evil : Extinction ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 21/09/07

National Treasure 2 : The Book of Secrets ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 21/12/07

Rambo IV : Pearl of the Corba ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ TBA

Rush Hour 3 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 10/08/07

Sin City 2 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ TBA

Stir of Echoes: The Dead Speak ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ TBA

Transformers ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 04/06/07

Shrek the Third ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 18/05/07

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 13/07/07

Pirates of the Caribbean: At WorldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s End ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 25/05/07

Spider-Man 3 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 04/05/07

Basically i want to see all of the above (with the exceptions of National Treasure 2 and rush hour 3)

All will surely be huge movies (i expect each of these movies to blitz the 100 million mark with the exception on Next, adapted from the book written by Phillip K. [bleep] and possibly the stir of echoes sequal)

So reiterated once again, what are you looking forward to in 2007? It doesn't have to have made the quick shortlist that i've compiled or even have to be a big movie.

Personally i'm most looking forward to Next and Castlevania shortly followed by Sin City 2 as i'm a HUGE frank miller fan along with Day of the Dead.

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot about the simpson movie coming out this July :)

Your half right, i didn't put the simpsons movie on my shortlist because IMO it's not a movie, it's a movie length episode. The fox bigshots should have let the simpsons die out gracefully 2 or 3 years ago instead of turning it into this dreary humor lacking half hour dribble that they are producing now. Not wanting to rip on the simpsons too much as i do love the show (in earlier seasons) it should never had been pushed towards the big screen, as Matt Groening (excuse the spelling i do not know how to correctly spell his name) once said "my goal is to make 365 episodes and call it quit's, and episode a day for every day of the year, no more, no less"

Black flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

28 Weeks Later

Hot Fuzz

Simpsons Movie

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Shrek the Third

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Pirates of the Caribbean: At WorldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s End

Spider-Man 3

Rush Hour 3

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Almost forgot Live Free or Die Hard :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'd like to add Will Smith's upcoming 2007 movie to my list.

It's virtually guarenteed to be sucsessful due to his consistancy for only taking big roles in movies that he loves.

The movie is called I Am Legend and is due out 21/09/07, co stars include Salli Richardson and Smith's daughter Willow, 6. (The Pursuit of Happyness comes out in australia virtually in 2007, and so i'll add that to my list, a drama based on the life of Christopher Gardner, with his son Jaden, 8, as his co-star.)

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

Alien vs. Predator : Survival of the Fittest - 21/12/07

Resident Evil : Extinction ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 21/09/07

Rush Hour 3 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 10/08/07

Sin City 2 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ TBA

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 13/07/07

Pirates of the Caribbean: At WorldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s End ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 25/05/07

Spider-Man 3 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 04/05/07

I almost bought a Resident Evil 1 & 2 boxset the other day, but I remembered at the last minute that the 3rd comes out next year; and I'd rather get them as a trilogy :D

Keen to see how AVP 2 turns out. The first left a lot to be desired, but was fairly close to the graphic novel, afaik - I haven't read it for about 5 years.

Sin City 2, bring it! Going to be awesome, hopefully I can make the premier for that as well :thumbsup:

I never knew they were coming out with another National Treasure, but I gotta wait a year for it, yipee.

Im looking foward to:

Simpsons Movie

Harry Potter Order of the Pheonix

Rush Hour 3

There's also a movie coming out in '07 called Have Gun-Will Travel based on a show in the late 50's through the early 60's. Sounds pretty interesting, they already announced Eminem is the main character.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

28 weeks later, definately. Resident Evil 3, Day of the Dead, maybe sin city 2 if it's not crap.

Also, is that Rambo movie a joke? :/

Also, anyone notice that every movie on that list is a sequel? ;/

logo.jpg

Wait a second, I just read that the new Rambo isn't coming out until mid-2008. You sure it's coming out in '07? I saw '08 on Wikipedia so it has a chance to be false.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Wait a second, I just read that the new Rambo isn't coming out until mid-2008. You sure it's coming out in '07? I saw '08 on Wikipedia so it has a chance to be false.

Any movie with a date TBA, hasn't been announced yet, only speculations can be made with knowledge of how far along the movie is as well as how long the movie is held for (post production).

I am making the assumption that Rambo IV will come out around the 21st of december 2007, if not then, then i presume the date will be about the 25th of May 2008.

btw although the majority of those movies are sequal's there are a few select ones that arn't. And the reason i believe that these movies are the most likely to take off is because currently the biggest movies are sequal's or movies based on comics/graphic novels (i presume that in the next couple of years about 75% of the big movies, 100M plus, will fall under one or both of these catagories)

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg