WHO IS OLD SCHOOL HERE

Johns

my original account was made back in 2001 when we only had 3 servers i think.

i still have access to the user but it's only lev 24 i think.

back then i knew nothing about events :wall:

so i have nothing valuable including bunny ear or cythe

It was 6

3 member and f2p

i started my account in classic quit for a while started again a little before the scythe drop sadly i didnt get one

edit:666 post count lol

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was around when santas and masks were dropped, came about 2 days after easter so i got one for 15k then. also brought my 2 yellows and a red for about 100k each back then. of course they are all gone now :(

i also remeber fatigue, and the annoyance of forgetting to bring that dam sleeping bag lol. good days.

| from a to b - f2p/p2p staker | Private chat - Currently on | click here to view my blog

sigiw1.jpg

lol00bf5.png

I guess I'm moderately old school, then. I was here for RSC(got hacked or forgot password), and I thought the sleeping bags were pretty cool. I don't really remember that much, because I was 10. It was pretty fun, and everyone was a ton nicer. You knew lots of people, because it wasn't THIS nig. It was on the way up, though. There was quite a few morons.. Those idiots. Such as, once a person 20 levels below me walks up to me and says, "I'd pwn you in the wildy", "Doubt it." "You haven't seen my main." Then I added him to my ignore list.

Goldflame.png

I started a little before Halloween masks... I was totally addicted to RS, I remember all the 3 hitting pures and stuff. I also remember having loads of Santa Hats and scrambling to get rid of them for 50k each, boy do I regret that. Played all the time before RS2 came out. I played RS2 for a month, got sick and quit. Now I'm back, what a RSholic I am.

Mafia%20X%20S.gif

August '04 for me. Several monthes after the Glory days of RS1 I'm told. Tried my like in Classic a while ago (right before it became mebers only) and couldn't find anything special in it :P .

I've worked my way through 3 mains (this being my 4th, and longest running account), 2 pures, a lvl 3 skiller, and some other random accounts.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

If your account name has that many damn numbers after it, I highly doubt you're very "old school". And don't try to say you had a different account back then or else you would have initially said so.

Load of tosh.

Started in 2001 here.

I go by Ameoba3000, certain few in Scapeboard may remember me.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

Meh, i'm fairly old school, P2P was there but dragon meds were ultra rare and cost about 16M which was about 1.6Bil now? Lol, party hats werent worth that much and santas were dropped a week or two after i started playing, but i wasn't addicted enough to play when they were dropped :lol:

Anyone remember when you got shot by a ranger and it said 'insert playings name here' is shooting at you.

Someone made an account call 'a black man' so when you got shot by him using range, it would say 'a black man is shooting at you' lol :D

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

Meh, i'm fairly old school, P2P was there but dragon meds were ultra rare and cost about 16M which was about 1.6Bil now? Lol, party hats werent worth that much and santas were dropped a week or two after i started playing, but i wasn't addicted enough to play when they were dropped :lol:

Anyone remember when you got shot by a ranger and it said 'insert playings name here' is shooting at you.

Someone made an account call 'a black man' so when you got shot by him using range, it would say 'a black man is shooting at you' lol :D

Yeah, I remember someone else on these boards talking about that. I want to say it was Trojann but I'm not sure. It'd say "Warning! A Black Man is shooting at you!"

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I have only one RS guy. He was the first guy I made back in 2001. I've never been a member because I started when it was free and I refuse to pay to play. I am not rich. I'm only combat lvl 92 and only have 833 total skill levels. I took a 3 year break between 2002 and 2005. I remember when addy was the best equipment you could get. I remember when you couldn't see anyone's combat lvl., and when you had the option to be pk or not pk. You could only change this twice and then you were stuck as your last option.

my original account was made back in 2001 when we only had 3 servers i think.

i still have access to the user but it's only lev 24 i think.

back then i knew nothing about events :wall:

so i have nothing valuable including bunny ear or cythe

It was 6

3 member and f2p

i started my account in classic quit for a while started again a little before the scythe drop sadly i didnt get one

edit:666 post count lol

Members was not released until 2002.

And I started very end of 2002, made this account early 2003.

Whether thats old school or not up to you.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

If there was a way to categorize old skool, then i ain't it. I was here before the members, and i still cry myself to sleep thinking about never being able to find a place where they dropped the (*&^%&%$ santas, j/k, but seriously, i would like to categorize someone as old school who has a scythe or bunny ears or can run to varrock and get it. (I don't have the bunny ears cuz money wuz tight back then and the internet wasn't a priority.

wow, now that's old skool, "...the internet wasn't a priority."

"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives."

I'm old school.

I had an Atari 2600.

I remember when the Nintendo came out.

My first online game was a turn-based multiplayer BBS door game.

I was playing video games before most of you were born.

:thumbsup:

Who is out there right now, playing RS and is OLD school.

If you have to ask what i mean you aren't it. If you dont know what a cracker is, or ever thought the dragon slayer quest was the last one, you're not it.

So who is out there?

Dude201970 here

Probably not you.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Who is out there right now, playing RS and is OLD school.

If you have to ask what i mean you aren't it. If you dont know what a cracker is, or ever thought the dragon slayer quest was the last one, you're not it.

So who is out there?

Dude201970 here

If your account name has that many damn numbers after it, I highly doubt you're very "old school". And don't try to say you had a different account back then or else you would have initially said so.

I played rs1 myself, but I only reached ~73 combat before rs2 so I can hardly consider myself to be one of the longer playing Scapers.

Numbers often have meaning behind them, unles its 123456..