WHY do you play runescape?

ellaviola

It's on th elist of MMORPGs I play in between the times in which I get a new game for a handheld or console gaming system. My list has a few types.

1. Games that I play once for like a month then never play again except for like 1 day every 3 months.

2. Games that I play for a few months then take a break then come back then do it over again and then find out I've been booted out of my clan due to inactivity :roll:

3. Games that I play for a day then put it on my hate list and completely remove every update from my system.

Oh and also to tick off my friend when I get high levels and good items from treasure trails :D

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. what do i play RuneScape for.... 'gimme some time to think about that...

Guy doesn't play runescape.

'Twas fun playing though :)

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

it keeps me from cutting my self.

Emo pl0x? :anxious:

I play because...well....let me think....what were we talking about?

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

I play this game for fun....kind of a odd question :-s

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

It makes me horny ;>

Well I play Runescape because it's hawt and smexy!

WHY do you play runescape?

I don't know.

Why? Why not? :mrgreen:

Why do you play runescape?

I lag IRL.

Apparently this thread is the strongest spam magnet in existence.

Why do we breath air?

Why do we walk?

We just do.

Why do we play Runescape?

Cuz we just do.

That's the kind of answer that just annoys me >_>.

You're basically defining Runescape as a natural necessity. Let's get some real answers please.

I play this game for fun....kind of a odd question :-s

Well, what's fun about it? Please don't say Fletching, that's just wrong :-s . I personally don't find most of the game fun, so it doesn't seem like an obvious answer. Enlighten me.

I play because there's a lot academic stress for me and I just play Runescape for some fun. It's not really an escape, more of a side-thing for fun from the seriousness of life.

There we go, finally a decent answer (among many others that it would be considered spam to add to this post). That I can agree with as sound. Life can be stressful, even I find Runescape to be a nice breather :).

Man, I feel like the author's personal mod secretary :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

i just started runescape cuz i was bored and some ppl told me to play it... so i did. it was pretty boring in the beginning (you can't do anything). but once i got better, it started to be really fun. when i got all non-member quests... and all i could do was train... i got bored again... so in a wave of drunkeness (of my dad) i asked him if i could be member, and i could :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (timing is the key :P) nevertheless, now i just keep playing it cuz i wanna be at least lvl 100, and have all my skills on at least lvl 50... or 60

pimmel15.pngrunescapetr6.th.png

Well, i also play Knight Online or KOL, which, as WoW is purely fighting with some sweet graphics.. but.. that tags onto the reason why i play rs.. or one of the reasons, CONTENT!

Content

Money ~ great representation of a real economy!

and.. umm.. FUN!!

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

The community, (Tip.it ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!) and because the game is hawt. Pretty self explanatory.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Last time I checked, a sentence couldn't be "hot and sexy" :shock:

Anyway, I don't play Runescape anymore (for the time being), but when I did it was because I enjoyed it. So I couldn't find a reason not to :P

anything can be hot and sexy. The reason i play escapes me but i still play and pay for the privalige (omg i cant spell i cant for the life of me work out how to spell this word). Seriously i cant work out why i play nearly everything in the game angers me from clue scrolls to mining.

DISCLAIMER:THIS IS NOT ME SAYING RUNESCAPE ISNT GOOD AND FUN.

edit:just realised that is rather contradictory (makes it sound like i derive no fun from the game yet still play it which isn't the case). Actually this is the stupidest thing ive said in a couple of days. Ignore me i'm leaving now.......