Money making with merchanting, killing or something else?

SwreeTak

What do you prefer to make money with?

Pk:ing? Killing monsters? Make it with your skills? Merchanting? Or something else?

Personally, I like merchanting the best. I don't have so high skills, so I won't earn so much money on using them. Pk:ing has to high risks, and killing monsters is very boring (Or so I think).

Please post what you like, and why!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I like to get my money with skills. I don't like pking, neither killing monsters, and standing in w2 Fally park all day isn't my idea of fun.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Killing monsters is my main source of income (slayer and Barrows); trying to sell items 200k higher than their actual value isn't actually my idea of fun. And skilling is generally slower than Barrows or doing clue scrolls.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I prefer making money with skilling: woodcutting, mining and smithing.

I'm currently f2p so making money by killing monsters is hard... the best drop you can get is like a rune med. :(

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Im trying to persuade myself to merchant, but my instinct says " making money? You mean we gotta mine 2k coal AGAIN???"

While merchanting is an excellant way of making a lot of money quickly, it's also quite risky.

Me personally I stick with killing monsters, namely ice warriors and giants, and just high alch any items that would be worth a bit, as well as picking up every coin and rune I get. It all adds up quite nicely in the end. :)

;) This is only because I'm pure F2P. If I was P2P, I might just use my skills instead.

I use skills. Best accurate form of money to me... 1K nats in 1 hour, thus 300k per hour. Merchanting takes quite a while but its very profitable but I dont do it too often and haven't done it in a few months... :?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I mainly make money from skills, however I do train on Ankous in members worlds, and they drop a really good amount of Deaths and Bloods. Wearing a Ring of Wealth I can bring in about 50k of runes per run, and sometimes a lvl 3 clue \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

i like making money with killing monsters, but being f2p, you don't really that great of drops from monsters. so i'll go with skilling. i hate merchanting even though it gets you a lot of money

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

While merchanting is an excellant way of making a lot of money quickly, it's also quite risky.

Nicely said. Killing monsters is also quite risky, DK's, "OOoooohh"

I LOVVEEE to merchant, it's an addiction, it's the OOC to Kah bah gee like Me is to Merchanting. <3: (English class ftl!)

skilling - mining, woodcutting, etc. Merchant is a really good way to make money, but I would kill myself if I just stood there for hours

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium

Philly Eagles all the way!!!

Rock kills rap!!

"Are you gonna live before you die?"

Hmm mine has to be shark fishing or barrows, no chain from KQ yet :boohoo: though i have gotten a D2h

though about 25% of my money came from a guy who died in W2 (15k nats pl0x?)

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....