What's YOUR favorite thing to train on?

Lemeja

Prayer: I literally bury every bone I see. Always have, and always will. It's my trademark. 76 prayer on f2p without ever having bought a bone.

Hey, cool, I'm not the only one who can't leave a bone unburied! (There's a pun in there somewhere...I think I'll pass it up.)

My fav thing is to train Magic, with Fire Strike. Black Knights or Moss Giants in Varrock Sewers, because there's rocks or barricades behind which I can safely mage. I probably could do better, but I have a Fire Staff, and I'm reluctant to use runes I can't RC myself just for training. (I'm F2P.) I also ALWAYS craft my own runes when I run out, so that leads to RC by necessity.

Right now I'm training primarily Crafting, but also Smithing and Mining by mining silver and crafting tiaras. Any gems I find get made into amulets.

hmmm I like to train on whatever my mood dictates but its mostly on the same creatures

like: Flesh Crawlers 25hp

White knights 53hp

Red Spiders,Deadly 35hp

and occasionally but not that often : Lesser Demons 78hp

amd just recently: S.O.S Skeletons, ghosts and ankous.

And of course sometimes Mossies and Ice Giants.

A little note here, ice warriors and white knights have the same 53hp albeit their lvl diff. And also i feel that ice warriors dont drop as much coins but they are aggressive and might help a bit in training. ice warriors seem to have higher defence.

Although the numbers to kill may seem daunting at first when u kill, say 2000 fleshies compared to say, mebbe abt 400 lessers but just know that in the end, the amt of xp gained to lvl will be the same.EDIT: and i last longer w/o having to restock food at the fleshies. you may not even need a full invent of food if you are using tunas or lobs above. once i kept training on fleshies till i almost had a full invent of uncuts either through randoms or from the monsters themselves =]

sometimes i think it may be even faster to kill lower lvled creatures because they may have low defence and therefore u may hit high often as compared to versus a lesser. picture "slash,slash, slash, fleshie dies" and "slash,0,slash,0,0,slash etc..lesser dies", in that time u could take to kill 1 lesser, u could prbably kill more fleshies and earn more exp thanks to the 4exp=1damage

ok another comparison, when choosing to fight b/w monsters of 2 diff lvl in this case S.O.S Lvl 68 skeleton with 77hp and a Lvl 79 Ankou with 60hp, i'd go for the skeleton since its lower lvled and has more hp of course taking into consideration that you do not mind the booty.

erm thats just my 1cent worth of opinion. Pls feel free to comment or better it~~ :-k \'

Range: Minotaurs. Too poor to afford massive amounts of arrows.

Melee(xp): Hobgoblins.

Melee (items):Randomly, lessers. Horrible xp, but I get quite a few fire runes to fuel my mage. (Same account..BTW)

Mage: Anything I can safespot. Usually zombies under Varrock.

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.

i train on lesers because they give good things i can sell to the shop

dude... thats my avy... plz dont use it :D

i train on lessers, gigant spiders and ice gigants :) they are all nice exp...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

My favorite thing to train on is whatever my Slayer assignment is. That is, of course, if it's not Bronze Dragons, Crocodiles, or Hellhounds.. or Killerwatts! I hate those.

just so you know... this is the f2p forum.... lol its ok

but anyways... i like to train on lessers

Danlee.png

The sentence below is false.

The sentence above is true.

Prayer: I literally bury every bone I see. Always have, and always will. It's my trademark. 76 prayer on f2p without ever having bought a bone.

Hey, cool, I'm not the only one who can't leave a bone unburied! (There's a pun in there somewhere...I think I'll pass it up.)

i also have that habit. sometimes when i walk past a cow field or something i'll pick up an inventory full of bones and then bury them.

s2ul6.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

fixfriendsol7.gif

Did you really "laugh out loud" at that joke, or did you "chuckle quietly"? say cq next time, not lol.

Melee: Lesser Demons or Moss Giants

Fishing: Lobsters

Cooking: Lobsters I fish

Woodcutting: Willows

Crafting: Every gem I can cut

Ranging: Level 12 Minotaurs in the Stronghold of Security

Magic: Lesser Demon in Wizards tower

Runecrafting: Air runes

Smithing: Steel Bars

Mining: Coal

Prayer: Stronghold of Security and every single bone I see

tfssig.png