Rate the Reindeer Hat!!!(out of 10) *keep bumped*

Halo0630

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If santa's werent tradable, ppl would also rate tham for 1-5/10

just because its rare it is 10000/10...

Now, do you say a santa is uglier then the reindeer hat? come on, reindeer hat is a flop, a failure.

I prefer a banana over a reindeer hat. Meh, jagex needs cooler holiday items, though I liked the pumpkin head :-k

A banana hat would be 11/10 :lol:

I hate the reindeer hat too. Its ugly, and matches with nothing. As soon as I can be bothered with Con, see you later Reindeer hat! 2/10.

The Tree wasn't too bad though...

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

2 out of 10

Space taken up in the bank... On a plus side... When equiped, you make a good coat rack.

that's a knee slapper,

also 2/10

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

I give it a -0/10.

No point in it to me. Same with Halloween, Easter Ring, Last Years Christmas...etc. etc.

i am guessing its because you can no longer get things to turn into rares such as party hats and Halloween masks. that why you think its No point?..

On topic: the Christmas Event this year was quite Lame, the Reindeer hat sucked, no hard feelings to jagex for putting there hard work into it but i felt this years Christmas event wasn't very good..1/10 (they get a 1 for at least giving us an event)

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

Poor Jagex.... I can just see Andrew reading this thead and bursting into tears.... I didn't really like the hat myself, it's having a good time in my costume room, but the tree is fairly nice - I hope it doesn't disappear at the end of the event.

The fact is that regardless of looks ANY holiday item will be marked low because it cant compare to: A santa hat (worth money), God armour, Barrows outfits etc.. ad nauseum. It may seem obvious that this is the case but a lot of people expect holiday items to be as good/important as the rare items mentioned. Jagex dropped the ball when they made holiday stuff tradeable (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before my time) and corrected the issue but people were hooked on the idea of obtaining something with relative ease waiting a year or two and making huge amounts of money. This is what people expect from holiday items and so they will always be dissapointed.I could write an essay on this but i'll stop here.

As for my views id rate it 6/10- its only a bunch of pixels but i still think its a reasonable bunch.

I moved this on over to the General forum since it can apply to F2P too!

As for my opinion, I don't really think it's all that attractive :? 3/10

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The fact is that regardless of looks ANY holiday item will be marked low because it cant compare to: A santa hat (worth money), God armour, Barrows outfits etc.. ad nauseum. It may seem obvious that this is the case but a lot of people expect holiday items to be as good/important as the rare items mentioned. Jagex dropped the ball when they made holiday stuff tradeable (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before my time) and corrected the issue but people were hooked on the idea of obtaining something with relative ease waiting a year or two and making huge amounts of money. This is what people expect from holiday items and so they will always be dissapointed.I could write an essay on this but i'll stop here.

As for my views id rate it 6/10- its only a bunch of pixels but i still think its a reasonable bunch.

Stop stereotyping people giving low ratings. Not EVERYONE hates them because they can't make money with it. Some people think they look GENUINELY bad. Look at the scarves and hats dropped last year (?) a lot of people like them. Its not all about pixel gold.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

I give it a -0/10.

No point in it to me. Same with Halloween, Easter Ring, Last Years Christmas...etc. etc.

Umm, 0 can't be a negative, lol.

surely, if 0 can't be a negative, it can't be positive?

anyways.. I think it's terrible - it looks horrible, and a reindeer? at least be a lil creative. a santa beard woulda been nice

0 is neutral.

7/10

I love emotes!