• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooooo goodluck!!!! almost man... 1more level

edit: grr latino you beat me!

skodaelf1cm0.jpg

barrows:dh axe, guth chainskirt, ah staffX2, v skirt, t leggsX2,

dagannothkings: zerker

bandos: plate, bootsX3 tassetsX3(1 solo)

Almost 99 Slayer and 100 pages... woo!

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

You're rising incredibely fast!

Good luck with the final level.

100 pages and 600k (lol) views is an achievement on it's own.

And could you please tell me one more thing?

How on earth did you get 3 mystic tops in one trip?

I've killed 2k+ gargoyles and haven't got a single one :(

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

man your a slayering beast, wish i could slay that fast

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

what if she is liking rs a lot? you just don't know it??? (what if she actually is me?? Oo)
well, her sister plays WOW :lol:

neat, 100 pages :) .

i'm back to confusion again, I didn't get to talk to her much today, I think she is shy. I get the feeling I'm the first guy to ever ask her out. trying my best to break her in some but its not working very well. I'll keep trying :P

whoever said you could mine 2 iron ore spawns effectively on a full world for training is wrong. its slow as heck :? .

hey you should be slaying not depleting runescapes resouces two rocks at a time :anxious:

wooo i cant wait to see you with 99 slayer wakka ::'

tifsdac6mc.gif

god, my mom gets me so fired up sometimes. She yells at me about a job, how I can work all the time because I don't ever go anywhere or do anything accept sit on my pc. I've got friends and I go lots of places. She threatened to ground me because I was yelling, first time ive been threatened with a grounding since 5th grade. She gets me so mad sometimes :evil:

hopefully I got out of it because I appologized, although I think she deserved every bit of it :x

also she is making me pay for my tanning bed sessions, after I prepaid for 5 of them, no more of that for me #-o she didn't friggin tell me until "after" i paid for them.

It happens to all of us mate, the problem is that when we're at home and we're on the comp is when they see us, if she saw you when you're out she couldnt say that, plus you dont want your mother hanging out with you and your mates :P rofl. Once you get into college and move away from home you can do anything you want thats what makes me wanna get good marks :-w :XD:

Anyway keep the slaying up, what the hell were you doing mining anyway? What happened to "only ONE skill at the time"? :P

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

It happens to all of us mate, the problem is that when we're at home and we're on the comp is when they see us, if she saw you when you're out she couldnt say that, plus you dont want your mother hanging out with you and your mates :P rofl. Once you get into college and move away from home you can do anything you want thats what makes me wanna get good marks :-w :XD:

Anyway keep the slaying up, what the hell were you doing mining anyway? What happened to "only ONE skill at the time"? :P

i was just testing something. took like 5 minutes.

I normally wouldn't yell but when you're own mother basically says "you have no life" wouldn't put you into a rage? well it did for me. she says I "have no friends" and "dont ever go anywhere" so I need to get a full time job or something. Its summer, I dont want a full time job, plus she insulted me pretty directly, and when I start yelling she lays down the "mothers law" on me which makes me even more mad (maybe because I'm not that use to seeing it).

leaving that article and gratz on 12m slayer exp :) keep it up and get a cookie

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

She can't date until she is 16 and she currently likes someone else

:uhh: :oops: -.- :cry: :cry:

feel like [cabbage] right now

:-X I'm really sorry man. I know how it feels, it bites. But hey, get strong and hope for another chance. :wink:

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush