~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you will never wanna wear another 99 cape again after you get 99 slayer 8-)

good luck and plz make your party on the weekend so i can come!! ::'

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Wakka's my hero. Just like this guy <3:

ROFL who reported Jesse's post?

Me, this is a G-rated forum after all.

(Nah, not really.)

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

anyway here is some advice on what to do

1) when you feel frutrated and stupid for doing certain things, read the darwin awards

2) i suggest you start pursuing a sport, it doesn't have to be athletic or anything, just something to take out your anger and frustration. Golf for example, you don't need to be very athletic and after hitting some 50 balls at the driving range your anger/frustration should be gone since you took it all out hitting the golf balls

EDIT: and don't say your no good at anything, someone who can write a 7 page essay (or whatever), on an obscure cambodian dictator no one ever heard of (at least in this part of the world), is capable of something

aaw... i'm sorry to hear wakka :cry: but you should know, there is always a tomorrow, no matter how sad a person is, he will always come over it...

so just like most other people have said, don't give up, the most important people got is life, and just cutting away parts of it just makes it all worse.

Scherzo.png

I've come to the conclusion that boyfriend-girlfriend relationships are mostly pointless.

Friends ftw.

I'm sorry, but anyone who came to that conslusion never had a close relationship with someone. You can't compare to a friend relationship, not by a long-shot.

:D

I've come to the conclusion that boyfriend-girlfriend relationships are mostly pointless.

Friends ftw.

I'm sorry, but anyone who came to that conslusion never had a close relationship with someone. You can't compare to a friend relationship, not by a long-shot.

I'm sorry, but anyone who writes what you wrote has no sense of humour.

Friends ftw.

Yeah you are right trucks son, friend relationships ARE a lot better. :thumbsup:

I'm in a relationship where my gf is 400 miles away (almost length of the UK :shock: ) and it can work better than you think.

Persevere, just because you can't now doesn't mean the future doesnt hold better things :) If her being a gf is totally out of the question then you can never have too many friends at least.

Good luck irl and RSing :)

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Very Nice, icould never get 99 slayer, even though its fun, its just to long!

IMO, i don't think slayer is that long. Considering that you'll get 5 99s out of it, and 6 if you count slayer itself, plus 170levels or more in the items you get.

goodluck with the last lvl

but why do we all say that we dont have friend while at the same time we talk like this to eachother :roll:

well anyway goodluck :wink:

Scout_ivar.png

Barrows drops: guthan helm x1, torags hammers x1, karils top x1, ahrims staff x1

goodluck with the last lvl

but why do we all say that we dont have friend while at the same time we talk like this to eachother :roll:

well anyway goodluck :wink:

probably because 85% of the players who play rs for more then 3-4years are depressed, in some shape, or form of a way of depression.

^That is entirely my own idea, can't support-.-.