Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

From what I read, Jagex has alot of dumb [cabbage] people. I doubt that they even read letters sent to them

From what I read, Jagex has a lot of dumb customers. I doubt they even read the rules before playing.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

From what I read, Jagex has alot of dumb [cabbage] people. I doubt that they even read letters sent to them

From what I read, Jagex has a lot of dumb customers. I doubt they even read the rules before playing.

It isn't really even that it's common sence. When I started I never read the rules and never read rules until the day I became a p-mod. Why? because alot of stuff is using common sence and picking up stuff along the way.

howlin1eeveesig.png

On my first account i got muted for a whole 3 days when i told some one to go away and leave me alone. That was no fun cause then people were trying to report me for macroing. After those three days were up i just ignored everyone for a week cause i was so mad. I only talked when i had to. Now whenever they bug me on my new account i just tele away. :lol:

irish_1248.png

logo1n.jpg

"Victory at all costs, Victory in spite of all terror, Victory however long and hard the road may be; for without Victory, there is no survival." - Winston Churchill

Yeah, so I was muted by a p-mod while helping someone... I don't blame the P-mod, i blame jagex for putting power in his hands...

I mean, when you give a monkey the power to press a button that will nuke New York City, you can hardly blame the monkey for pushing it.

so, context first: Some level 96 asked me about the assist system. I told him what I knew, because I had nothing better to do with my time, and I am a pretty kind person to lower level players in general. I am level 131, and i have 0/10 BM's. Well, little did I know, that helping people out with their questions regarding the rules in the G.E would attract the attention of these pesky silver crowns, just itching to mute a hard working and rule-following player! Well, what do you expect, that IS how they GOT the silver crown, isnt it?

anyway, after i told him that you could obtain 30k exp per day through the assist system, he got curious and asked if you needed to do anything while getting the 30k xp. I told him you could just stand around. Then he asked me couldnt you just RWT exp? well, I answered him. Poor choice, apparently on my part.

well, here is the evidence.

gpguy: like?

gpguy: yes... no room

gpguy: ok

gpguy: and now?

gpguy: umm... no, im on ancients...

gpguy: i know what you want to know though

gpguy: well

gpguy: yes

gpguy: you could

gpguy: up to 30k per day

gpguy: you could rwt xp, but that is unrealistic

gpguy: 30k/day means that it will take one year to get to 99

I log in today... I'm muted for 24 hours by a moderator.

You did say; you could rtw xp

That's all that's needed, messing or not it's breaking the rules.

---------------------------------------

he asked.

his question "Couldn't you just RWT exp then?"

read my answer. i told him it is unrealistic. And i was NOT joking. i was trying to help him. Though i have a gut feeling you either did not read my entire post or did not understand it.

here is an analogy:

If i Ask you "Wait, that house is unlocked, i could just go in and steal everything from it"

and you answered, "Yes, you could, but that would be wrong, and You would get caught"

Then the police came, arrested you, and you spent the night in jail.

I fear that it is people like you who will be modded...

The player mod didn't mute you for 24 hours. They only muted you until the J-mod saw the report and took action. So it was the J-mod who muted you not the p-mod.

You said unrealistic, not it's against the rules.

It can be seen as encouraging people.

*It's hard to talk to a person who hates p-mods for the actions of the j-mods but takes it out on the p-mods.*

howlin1eeveesig.png

umm... the account status thing said it was "Deferred" and that means a p-mod must have muted me for 24 hours... until a J-mod can take definitive action on it. The report hasn't been assessed yet, and I have not received black marks for it yet.Well, im not a perpetual rule-breaker, so I wouldn't know as much as someone who deals with them on this issue, but the whole reported by a p-mod for something ridiculous still angers me...

and yes, I hate the p-mod system. but, as my monkey and button analogy waaaaay at the top, you can see that i have nothing too personal against p-mods. except the one that reported me :evil:

You said unrealistic, not it's against the rules.

It can be seen as encouraging people.

-----------------------------------

do you HONESTLY think this would have been viewed as better if i had said "yes, you could RWT, but it breaks rules".

that probably discourages them from doing it LESS than saying "yeah, you could RWT but it wouldn't give you a great benefit"

The kid knew that RWT was against the rules. In fact, he didn't like RWTers because they ruined the wildy for him(he used to like to PK)

So what I said made him see that it wouldn't benefit him as much(which is what the contemporary generation cares most about), rather than the fact that it damages runescape as a whole in the long run, due to the credit card fraud, etc. because the common youth today does not think holistically.

*It's hard to talk to a person who hates p-mods for the actions of the j-mods but takes it out on the p-mods.*

--------------------------------------------------------

erm... by takes it out, do you mean transfers my anger toward p-mods?(sorry, I'm an Indian, English is my third language). so let me paraphrase: i'm frustrating you because i dislike player mods for the actions of J-mods, and i vent this anger on the player moderators? But i had already stated that I have no issue with the actions of player mods, because Jagex mods give them the right to take those actions.PLEASE READ THE MONKEY AND BUTTON ANALOGY! and UNDERSTAND what it means!

I'm perm muted on RS because of this????

*****: hey zez u wana be my bf

Zezima123550: I don't edate. I could be a 40yr old man.

*****: lookin 4 hawt bf!!!!!

Zezima123550: Asking for a bf/gf is against the rules of rs! Report [name removed] now!

*****: zez do u wana be my bf???? ill play in bed wit u!

Zezima123550: Like I said b4, I could be a 40yr old pedophile who "likes" little boys.

I just thought i'd like to write something and i'm sure some of you have had the same thing happen before.

tbs333gz5.png

This is a picture I took earlier, or last night.. As you can see i'm wearing full dragon with a party hat.. Now.. That's some great stuff.. It wasn't on a private server, and it wasn't bought with real money! The thing is, my friend had alot of money when he quit and he had played since 2001, like I did. So he quit, and gave me some money.. I bought the things in this picture with the money.. And what happened? Two days went by.. I didn't do anything but walk around runescape with my friends, train a little, and quest a little.. And then boom.. Today it hits.. I lose connection, I try to log back in.. I get this: "Your account has been disabled, check your message center for more details." So what do I do? I check my message center...

..Upon checking my message center I get these:

bannednu7.png

What is this legacy punishment? I'll never know! However, I do know one thing.. I never got it. I know this for sure! But as you can see it also says rule 12 was broken. Now, we all know what rule twelve is, and if you don't i'll tell you. Rule twelve has to do with real world trading and it specifies "Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed." Now, this is not the case here. As I said, I did none of those things. I got this money FAIR AND SQUARE.. A friend gave it to me when he quit the game, as I said earlier.. Now when he quit he handed me approximately 400 million gold. Some may assume this HAD to be bought or stolen. But it wasn't, I know and trust my friend he is a good friend in real life I had known for most of my life! He told me he had received this money from selling his blue party hat the previous day. So three days later, here I am writing this.

Now, to get to some of things I am angry about.. The first of which is Any time you get a trade from someone for free with over fifty million gold, Jagex automatically ASSUMES that this gold was bought using real world money. So this is what I was banned for, breaking rule twelve when in reality I did no such thing. I've been playing as of this month SIX YEARS. Over these six years, I have had things similar to this happen to me. I have lost several accounts due to false accusations. Jagex needs to get it through their thick skulls that any time someone receives money, it isn't from paying real money! And if you read their rules fully, they basically say that if they think you're doing something wrong, they can do whatever they want. Specifically, in this case ban you. This is unfair, very unfair.. I am a very good member of the runescape community and may be one of their oldest players!(When I say oldest I mean long term player, not age.)

And so jagex decides to take everything away from me and my friend. Everything my friend kept and did HARD WORK hours days weeks and months to get, they took it away! I feel this is unfair. I have appealed the ban and I highly doubt that it will be unbanned. The second thing that is wrong is their customer support does a bad job.. Complaints will do NOTHING! I've sent many complaints in, and jagex around a year or two ago had NO way to reach them. Every time I have been [bleep], there was NO way to appeal it! NO way to contact them! NOTHING. The account that was banned I made in 2003, and that's a long time ago. I worked so hard for it, every time they take it away! They took all of it away! This is a FALSE accusation and I want to be justified. And you can't sue them, I believe that they NEED to be sued because they don't do ANYTHING. Taking away your account you've have for four years because you just got one-hundred million gold from a friend without giving him anything anything is [cabbage].. And I won't stand for it, not anymore. I am quitting their game that I have played for so long. I am going to post this everywhere, I am even going to send a copy of this to postie pete. Ha, I wonder what would happen. It would NEVER be published. And btw, because they don't have an E-mail to send a message about this too, they have a 300 letter box to write in for your appeal. . . Wow, I just can't explain this in THREE HUNDRED WORDS!!! Jagex is a greedy company, their greed I have put up for too long and I won't deal with it ANY LONGER.

My conclusion is, that all of you who are members should stop playing this game, quit funding their greed because they WILL take what you worked so hard for.. And I don't mean for this to sound so emo but it's pretty [bleep] when you play for six years and you get this. I wish you could sue them.

..Oh yes, and the proof I received from Jagex:

Offence Type: Breaking Rule 12 Offence Date: 28-Apr-2007

Evidence for this offence:

This account has been banned because of Real World Trading.

We have evidence to prove that you have purchased gold in-game using real-lif

e money.

You have been deemed to be in complete control at the time of the incident.

I love the way they give such great evidence that I was trading cash for gold.

How will Jagex know that you were not RWTing? They do not know you in real life. They do not know your friends. They do not know that this was not a RWT package. How will they know that?

I will now drizzle rage dressing onto the salad of fury!

Muted for saying "Death to all Juice" when mentioning Palestinian incompetence ;) that was on a sign, in an attempt to speak english.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

gratz on 600 posts btw with post is swarming with wbms but sure ill comment on topic i was bored i found a emote glitch where i could throw snowball and inv would stay same. i said i found an emote glitch and some loser as always reported for bug abuse. 24 hour mute >.< in my eyes and in most other peoples eyes bug abuse IS SOMETHING THAT GIVES YOU AN ADVANTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 >:@ >:@ doing emote glitches shouldn't be banable at all there is no benefit it is out of pure fun. the little 2 year olds go rioting because they see 1 person do something they cant do. the punishment for this is getting reported. back to my 24 hour mute i had never had a bm before so i check it evidence is lame and they would not even let me appeal it said it was differed so gf jagex.

OTMSigXD.png