Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

Once got a PERMA BAN for saying google by bypassing the filters. PERMA. BAN. :wall:

Appealed, and THANK THE MERCIFUL LORD some real person was there and reduced it to three day ban. Which is still stupid, but not anywhere near as bad as a perm ban. :roll:

Have been muted about 5 times so far for various stuff. Usually bypassing censors to say stuff like gay and whatever. People need to get over it. In fact, I would encourage Jagex to implement a system that makes it so that if people you report get their appeals accepted because they did next to nothing, you can't report offensive language. Your own damn fault for being a stingy jackass.

Lucky me, all that expired. I would GLADLY...no, ECSTATICALLY have given up dungeoneering forever if Jagex would make a real report and appeal system instead of an automated [cabbage] system.

PM me for fitocracy invite

• 3 weeks later...

muted for this

buse Report

Lrn2saru : [clan] like

Lrn2saru : [clan] "did I do that?" "**** the police" "lrn2saru" you know rly

Lrn2saru : [clan] popular sayingas everyone says

Lrn2saru : [clan] obtaurian

Lrn2saru : [clan] based on that sentence

Lrn2saru : [clan] i think you're a 14 acne punctured ricer who reads manga

Lrn2saru : [clan] with greasy hair down to his toneless butt

Lrn2saru : [clan] and yo most likely stink, eat p[okki sticks

Lrn2saru : [clan] basically

Lrn2saru : [clan] you're like mooch irl

Lrn2saru : [clan] ik charlie

Lrn2saru : [clan] i am mooch irl

Lrn2saru : [clan] gtfo merked

Lrn2saru : [clan] gtfo now

Lrn2saru : [clan] wow

Lrn2saru : [clan] my name is saru

Lrn2saru : [clan] account sharing

Lrn2saru : [clan] reort him

Lrn2saru : [clan] he stole my acc

Lrn2saru : [clan] so

Lrn2saru : [clan] how about those aztecs

Lrn2saru : [clan] fu

Lrn2saru : [clan] my grandma has voice cancer

Lrn2saru : [clan] no its like voice cancer [bleep]

Lrn2saru : [clan] if i said it was like lung cancer i woulda put a footnot

Lrn2saru : [clan] at the end of my sentence

Lrn2saru : [clan] now go swallow an acid pill and shoot urself

Lrn2saru : [clan] i am dissapoint.

and this is my appeal:

This is unreal. What is offensive? Nothing. My grandma actually does have voice cancer. And the guy I was describing in chat? IS MY BEST FRIEND IN REAL LIFE. You know the only reason why things like this happen is because you told everyone if they report people they will be modded. Now, you say nowehere in the "don't provide info" statement about age. I am almost 20, while yes I'm still decently pubescent, you guys preach and preach and preach about how you want this game to be more oriented to older people. This jagex! This is what it boils down to! NO ONE will find this offensive! Everyone in my chat was lol'ing, ALONG with my friend who I was "joking" Now I'm not sure if you decided to mute me before or after you read the evidence but COME ON! My irl friend I was joking? He's 20. I'm almost 20. ADULTS TALK LIKE THIS. I would say I'm sorry but frankly guys, I'm NOT! You created this wanna be mod plague that is destroying this amazing game. YOU FIX IT. This is a travesty.

And no me and obtuarian (kid I was joking) are not friedns irl. only cuz we live across the world from each other

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Saru, you evaded censors to say [bleep] and get the [bleep] out, and told the person to kill himself. While I personally would have let it go if I worked for Jamflex, it can easily be considered offensive.

Saru, you evaded censors to say [bleep] and get the [bleep] out, and told the person to kill himself. While I personally would have let it go if I worked for Jamflex, it can easily be considered offensive.

:thumbup:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbup:

First off Jake Dunn, that's merely a spam post. And I'm not inclined to take advice from one with a signature that states "Thats right. I'm awesome."

Second off, I'm not really sure how I evaded censors to say anything. "[bleep]" if thats what you mean? Thats not evading, it's not typing out the whole word. Happens with a lot of different words. Second, who did I say gtfo? To mooch? Mooch's name is "gtfo merked" so I always joke with him by telling him to gtfo. But if you consider GTFO to be offensive you really need a culture adjustment.

I have never used the term gtfo to offend anyone, and have never been offended by it. It is more of a teasing get the [bleep] out. But I guess thats up to the interpreter.

Also, I got muted by *won't say name* for saying GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS.

This was my appeal to Jagex

"Are you kidding me? Thats offensive? What? Gingers don't have souls! It's the standing fact of Evolution, ever read origins of species? Well you might wanna before I sink Britain back into the Ocean. Bigots."

I knew my appeal was gonna be denied no matter what, so I decided to have some fun.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Lrn2saru : [clan] i think you're a 14 acne punctured ricer who reads manga

Lrn2saru : [clan] with greasy hair down to his toneless butt

Lrn2saru : [clan] and yo most likely stink, eat p[okki sticks

Lrn2saru : [clan] you're like mooch irl

Lrn2saru : [clan] account sharing

Lrn2saru : [clan] reort him

Lrn2saru : [clan] now go swallow an acid pill and shoot urself

Basically you flamed someone for their IRL looks, blamed someone for breaking rs rules and in the end you encouraged someone to kill himself. Just because you know him doesn't mean you could go past the lines: the things you say matter more than the people you tell them about. I personally can't blame anyone for a) reporting you B) taking actions against you. The only one to blame is you and your ridicilous "chat".

And your appeal isn't even funny btw.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Thats not very nice !

NO one said the appeal was trying to be funny. Second Hohto, don't try to play me, you know as well as I do that none of those pubescent kids were offended. And yea I definitely don't go to that chat anymore.

You're pretty notorious for being arrogant, so I expected that response from you.

I got 75h ban followed by a 75h mute for saying in runevillage chat (which i was modding at that time) that i knew a way to get invinsible.

I said you had to hop around the tree with the leprechaun in lumbridge 3 times then drink a jug of wine and you would be invisible.

Everyone was talking crap like that for fun and to burn some time :D

LOL!

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

I got 75h ban followed by a 75h mute for saying in runevillage chat (which i was modding at that time) that i knew a way to get invinsible.

I said you had to hop around the tree with the leprechaun in lumbridge 3 times then drink a jug of wine and you would be invisible.

LOL!

That is what happens when you tell secrets. The government silences you.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

LOL!

That is what happens when you tell secrets. The government silences you.

What if...what if it turned out that that truly did work? And people went to the duel arena and staked partyhats (when there was no limit on stakes of course -.-) and won bils?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jagex's one true secret would be out.... so they banned and muted you :smile:

I once got a mute from a corrupt player mod for making him lose "the game".

[hide=Don't look please]

You lose the game!

[/hide]

-.-

This is little more than spam, good job.

I once got a mute from a corrupt player mod for making him lose "the game".

[hide=Don't look please]

You lose the game!

[/hide]

The game ended in January. Suffice to say you deserved that mute for polluting the internet with out of date memes.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I was playing a game of Arcanists yesterday and got reported for this:

************ : Yes u r

Gbpackers31 : Gl

************ : Hello chaotic ring

************ : Ur cool.

Gbpackers31 : I love cool people

************ : And jewish.

************ : Chaotic jewbags.

************ : Reported for rl information.

************ : You can be permentally muted for this!

Gbpackers31 : Lolwut?

Gbpackers31 : You report if someone asks for information

************ : Or gives.

Gbpackers31 : No..

************ : I never spammed.

************ : That was goobs.

Gbpackers31 : Lol

Gbpackers31 : There goes your little power up

************ : Oops

Gbpackers31 : Yipee

************ : See it says asking or providing personal info

************ : Duh

************ : Check it.

Gbpackers31 : Oh well

************ : Try reporting urself to check u jew

Gbpackers31 : Thats nothing to get excited about

************ : Shut up jew

************ : Jew

Gbpackers31 : Curses

************ : Lets play duck duck goose!

Gbpackers31 : Bwahaha

************ : Muslim!

************ : Bahahahahahahaha

************ : My curly black hair just swings in the air like

************ : Brundon caz he just dont care about his

Gbpackers31 : Dangit

************ : Curly hair that is swinging in the air

************ : Brundon brundon brundon brandon!!!

Gbpackers31 : Yipee

************ : Next round of jew jew goose.

Gbpackers31 : Jews are not cool

************ : Muslim! -tags gbjewbag-

************ : Thats offensive language gbjewbag! Reported!!

So maybe I shouldn't have said that, but still. The guy was incredibly annoying, and I wanted him to stop. My perfect record down the drain with this tarnished junk.

1icyna.png

• 2 weeks later...

Once got a PERMA BAN for saying google by bypassing the filters. PERMA. BAN. :wall:

Appealed, and THANK THE MERCIFUL LORD some real person was there and reduced it to three day ban. Which is still stupid, but not anywhere near as bad as a perm ban. :roll:

Have been muted about 5 times so far for various stuff. Usually bypassing censors to say stuff like gay and whatever. People need to get over it. In fact, I would encourage Jagex to implement a system that makes it so that if people you report get their appeals accepted because they did next to nothing, you can't report offensive language. Your own damn fault for being a stingy jackass.

Lucky me, all that expired. I would GLADLY...no, ECSTATICALLY have given up dungeoneering forever if Jagex would make a real report and appeal system instead of an automated [cabbage] system.

Ye it's like they aknowledge they were wrong but they still gave you a ban because they couldn't just unban you, that would be something jagex doesn't do :P

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

• 3 weeks later...

Ye it's like they aknowledge they were wrong but they still gave you a ban because they couldn't just unban you, that would be something jagex doesn't do :P

Jagex? Admitting mistakes? Does not compute...

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

************ : [clan] how many hours of the gnome minigame for a mint?

************ : [clan] -.- -.- really annoyed at fact mints are around 6m each

Mrmoocky : [clan] I ate 2 of em a long time ago

************ : [clan] i had 37 mints for 40m ;-;

************ : [clan] (only would've lost 20m for 200m street)

************ : [clan] :(

Mrmoocky : [clan] they're used to trade for rising high value items

Mrmoocky : [clan] I;m in bed atm

Mrmoocky : [clan] sleep with mark

Mrmoocky : [clan] smith the best thing you can

Mrmoocky : [clan] answer

Mrmoocky : [clan] hire an asian to do it?

THIS IS MADNESS!
Thank you for your appeal.

We are happy to inform you that this appeal has been successful and your account has been adjusted accordingly.

We take this opportunity to remind you to read the Rules of Conduct before you start playing again.

Jagex Customer Support

ADULT THEMES+RACIST COMMENTS+MOVIE QUOTE = SUCCESS!

Maulmoockine : [clan] This is not fruitscape

************ : [clan] bewbyciously?

************ : [clan] im confused

************ : [clan] happeens to me all the time

Fruityscape is not a website. It was a joke. Making a pun on runescape.
Thank you for sending in your offence appeal - you obviously care about your account' date=' and making sure that you read our rules can help to ensure that you can avoid this situation happening again.

At Jagex, we examine offences and offence appeals very carefully before we come to our final decision.

In this instance, we have found that you were responsible for this offence, and therefore it will remain on your account.

We want you, and every other player, to be positively engaged in our community and the game - if you continue to break our rules, you may reach a point where you are limited to Quick Chat, or even excluded from the game on this account, or any other accounts you have.

What do you do now?

Go here to have a good read of the Rules of Conduct, there is also good advice on ensuring your account is kept secure in our Safety & Security Guidelines, located in the 'Customer Support' section of our website (www.runescape.com or www.funorb.com).

Have fun - enjoy the community and the game - and please don't spoil the experience of your fellow gamers.

Sincerely,

Jagex Customer Support[/quote']

NON-OFFENCE+FALSE REPORT+LOGICAL APPEAL = FAILURE

quit

• 2 weeks later...

Got a 24 hour mute for reasons unknown to me and denied appeal. Check it:

X Vorago X : f36 large vorago

************ : lower cb but good stats

X Vorago X : f36 large vorag

************ : need f36

X Vorago X : ff36 large vorago

************ : need f36!

************ : need f36¬

X Vorago X : f36 large vorago 1 more

************ : verago

X Vorago X : f36 large vorago 1 more

************ : My Defence level is 45.

X Vorago X : dont care

************ : ...

X Vorago X : f36 larghe vorago

************ : noob

X Vorago X : k

My appeal:

Look at the evidence; what did I do? I was advertising what Dungeoneering floor I was on and told another player that I "don't care" about his stats after his repeated trade offers and flooding. I wasn't even the one who said the most offensive word being "noob" and I'm the one being muted? Thank you for the injustice.

lolswithdruidlr4.jpg

Well I don't find it offensive, maybe a tad annoying. But it looks like you filled out their definition (which I don't think should exist) of spamming. So thats that =\ Unfortunately.

Well I don't find it offensive, maybe a tad annoying. But it looks like you filled out their definition (which I don't think should exist) of spamming. So thats that =\ Unfortunately.

There's a limit on how many things you can say per second; if they don't want you to be able to say so much("spamming") they should put a greater timer in the chat so that you can't type again so fast. I guess I should be sorry that my typing skills are more advanced than there's. They should really make typing slow a rule if they want to mute me for it. This is in w117 while trying to find people to dungeoneer with.

lolswithdruidlr4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm confused!! (not difficult :blink: )

My friend pm'd me asking for herblore assist. I agreed to meet in Edge.

Got there to find lots of ppl spamming like:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmomg

You get the idea......

Couldn't speak to my friend because of the spamming and said. "At times like these I wish I was a Mod"

Someone said "Reported" but I thought they had reported the spammers.

Went into Edge bank and there were 2 high lvl Mods.

Went to private chat so that we could talk to each other. But he kept asking "what xp you get?" over and over.

Then said. "Are you there?"

I kept replying. The chat came up in the box but he obviously (so I thought) ignored me.

I logged, went for a slash and came back. Tried to talk but got a message 'you have been muted for 2 days. Please read the rules' Whaaaaaaa? #-o

Used Quick Chat to respond to another friend and logged again to check my account status and the reason for the mute. Account status showed 'safe'. :-o

Logged back in and normal service was resumed. No mute! :-D

Did I get muted by mistake or was it a glitch you think?

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

@Rosanante1,

Player mod muted you, Jmod removed it as it was unjustified.

That would be the most logical explanation.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]