Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

does swift kit count as one of these 3rd party program things that i can be banned for or what ever?

i used swift kit and swift switch for 2 years and i know bunch of other people using it and they didn't get banned, also i think jagex stated somewhere it's not illegal but can't really remember. anyways, in case they didn't change the rules you can't be banned for it.

Palas1.png

its so freaking stupid to mute people in this game!.

i got muted for 5 days wich isnt a big deal seeing this is my 2nd time to get muted but come on

they didnt even have evidence when i tried to appeal it. WTF!!

jagex needs to just get a life and do away with this muteing!

slifer_king1.png

[hide=]30ufti0.png[/hide]

Permanent mute for 3 offences in 4 year of playing. Plus two of those offences 1 and 13 are the same thing. God I hate life. And I hate myself being so stupid to apologise.

That image is photoshopped, why would they type

"You are permently muted by. a moderator."

Hmmmm...

S1r_eatalot.png

[hide=]30ufti0.png[/hide]

Permanent mute for 3 offences in 4 year of playing. Plus two of those offences 1 and 13 are the same thing. God I hate life. And I hate myself being so stupid to apologise.

That image is photoshopped, why would they type

"You are permently muted by. a moderator."

Hmmmm...

yeah, i have need to photoshop pictures where it shows that i'm premanently muted :roll:

it's not photoshop, it's just a typo they made.

Palas1.png

I just got a week long mute for saying niggle. It is unappealable.

Hypocrites -.-

Forsakenmage chat is full of idiot wbms....

what does niggle even means?

Niggle:

intr.v. nig·gled, nig·gling, nig·gles

To be preoccupied with trifles or petty details.

To find fault constantly and trivially; carp. See Synonyms at quibble.

[Perhaps of Scandinavian origin.]

nig'gler n.

I've been muted before, never banned though (I'm careful now). I have 6.6/10 blackmarks and 16 offenses....

At Jagex, we examine offences and offence appeals very carefully before we come to our final decision.

What it said when I checked one of my past offenses LOL....

I accidentally said to someone "Give me your pass, so I can get you out of jail."

He said he can't open the jail cell in port sarim, noob. <.<

rick_mcneil-demonboy4000.png

http://runewarz.darkbb.com My Website :]

My current Goal... Getting the Hunter Achievement Cape! :3

huntercapecombined.gif

• 2 weeks later...
i never got bannes but i made a account to try to see how infair the report sistum is. i was standing out side lummby for 3 houre saying the a word. 40 people said they reported me. not even 1 black mark on it :o

that tells u something

I'll admit, i am a very aggressive player with little patience for 12 year olds, and i'm very good at getting around the censor ::' and this account is at least 4 years old with 0 black marks, i have had so many people supposedly reporting me. But the amount of times ive seen people saying they've been reported for stupid reasons, it scares the hell out of me how easily my account i've spent so many hours on can be permanantly banned because of some stupid mod wannabe. #-o

xQx.png

Drops: 2 Bandos chestplates 2 Bandos hilt, 2 Armadyl hilts, at least 3 of every single Barrows item. More splits than i can remember

I got annoyingly muted for 3DAYS.

All i did was hang around lumbridge (Free server) for a few hours...waiting for a friend.

At the time i joked saying "i want you all to get in bed with me naaooo", i walked on after a while, went to the tz-harr entrance to do jad ( i was prepaired) , i hadn't even LOGGED OUT scince the 'offence' happened, i tryed to talk to my friends...who for some reason where respaunding. i knew something was wrong, i tought they where busy.

I logged off, went to world 129, next thing i know, i try to talk and " you have been muted for 3 days by a moderator".

So to make it short, i was Muted for a hardly offencive joke that 'someone' decided to report me for.

Its hardly an insult. i ended up getting my Firecape MUTED.

flaxx3.png

tradesupport1qn6.gif

[url=http:

• 2 weeks later...

i learned never to be mean to anybody 9 DAYS MUTE FOR THIS

"drat austrailians...i don't like them cause they say eh? too much and try to act like canadians..."i meant it like a joke and a mod was turned out to be a austrailian 9 days?!?!?

ps:5 more days till unmuted

oversized.jpg[/bads]

hey ppls on my banes and mutes what does apology made mean? i have had that sign on it for over a year does that mean the same as denied?

OMG DOUBLE POST@@@@

Apology Made means that you have sent in an appeal in which you apologize for your offence. Does not (I think?) remove blackmarks, but Jagex sees you have regretted(sp?) your offence.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I got annoyingly muted for 3DAYS.

All i did was hang around lumbridge (Free server) for a few hours...waiting for a friend.

At the time i joked saying "i want you all to get in bed with me naaooo", i walked on after a while, went to the tz-harr entrance to do jad ( i was prepaired) , i hadn't even LOGGED OUT scince the 'offence' happened, i tryed to talk to my friends...who for some reason where respaunding. i knew something was wrong, i tought they where busy.

I logged off, went to world 129, next thing i know, i try to talk and " you have been muted for 3 days by a moderator".

So to make it short, i was Muted for a hardly offencive joke that 'someone' decided to report me for.

Its hardly an insult. i ended up getting my Firecape MUTED.

You do know that has a double meaning and obviously a moderator understood it wrong, right? On topic: I got muted for saying **** after saying 'per', wth.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in FSM's chat and we were talking about random stuff. Someone says "jewnicorn" and I laugh and repeat it. Then someone else (I won't mention name, but grrrr) apparently reports me for offensive remark.

Yeah, I get why I got the 24 hour mute, but it's still stupid. Some of my best friends are Jews. I went to a bat mitzvah my girl friend had.(friend who is a girl, not real girlfriend :P ) Do you really think I'd be seriously insulting Jews? :wall: .

This goes off into another thing - people that are not really deep down offended, but they report anyway. That is what happens most of the time, and I think it is pretty annoying. In the US, you COULD say whatever you wanted to people about them being Jewish or black or whatever and not have anything happen to you. I am NOT racist or religiousist or anything like that. Besides, unicorns are pretty, happy, friendly creatures, not mean or bad or anything. So it was barely offensive at all, anyway.

PM me for fitocracy invite

A few years ago when I started playing rune on another character I had a guy called Droid. I made "droid lives" as a second guy to follow up on that name.

Anyway, I found I had been hacked and I couldn't access my account anymore so I reported it to jagex. Before the account management system they used to send you emails. This was like 2003 or so and I was still in highschool at the time after playing for a couple years around about the time the game started. It was around the time RS2 was coming out and there were a lot of fake emails going around that jagex was trying to lock down on.

I wait about 2 months and get on to doing other things and generally forget about runescape. I look in my hotmail and I see a message from them, finally, and it says they received my report that I had been hacked....so they deleted my character for "security reasons."

I was livid, I had an entire phat set and a couple of masks on that guy and I had a lot of friends on my list, knew a lot of people through that guy. All my stats and all my list gone without even a chance to get stuff off of it or any reimbursement for my time invested. I knew of people around me that had their characters hacked and received an email saying they had been recovered and a new password had been set.

I wasn't even on the hiscores anymore, just completely ripped out of the system.

After that I generally quit rune until about 2006 where I started playing a lot more on Droid Lives for a time.

• 3 weeks later...

I was muted for yelling at a bunch on begging noobs. XD

Back in the day when I was a member I went into free world to hang wth one of my buddies. We were in Lumbrudge and suddenly all these noobs started following me asking for my (rune heraldic) 'pretty shield' (as said by the noobs) and free stuff. I told them to go away but they didn't leave me alone. So I was seriously getting ticked off so I kinda told them ' I'm not giving you free stuff so BUG OFF!'

Lets just say they all reported me for a whole bunch of stuff and I was muted for a day. =/

Now normally I'm nicer to the lower levels, but when they start sending you PM's and your chat window is filled with 'omg can i have ur shield plzz' or 'can i have free stuff nao plzzzz???//' messages you tend to snap at people. DX

Fairyyoshi.png

650th post on thread!!!! and besides with new report abuse update its 1. easier to get banned 2. easier to get un banned because more specific rules. 3. almost all offenses have either expired or are all appeal able now so not much to complain about. *ps was not muted or banned just felt like commenting*

OTMSigXD.png

Started new char named "Hnnng I Came" for kicks at first, then decided to make a really decent build out of it. I go to the Chaos Altar and start burying bones for the Prayer part of the build, and I meet a few newbs that threaten to kill me and such, but eventually leave. After a while, this one guy comes up, says if I don't stop taking all the bones he'll tell his "mod friend" and get me banned, for a long time. I ended up saying "Rofl, go ahead. He'll just get demodded for wrongful mute/ban.". I log out for first time on that account, and try logging in again 5 minutes later. Turns out I get banned for having an "Offensive, repetative, or confusing account name". I appealed it, took until just a few mins ago to get the answer back, appeal didn't work. BS, Jagex. I had a legitimate reason for the name...

Jagex sucks.

553VriC.png?1