Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

:evil: :evil: :thumbdown: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: grr grr grr!

Jagex have banned me for sating this

MY ACCOUNT: D

MY ACCOUNT: SEE: d-_-b

************: ?

************: [clan] use a guide ^

MY ACCOUNT: how long u been plaing *****

MY ACCOUNT: ??

************: [clan] i cry at funny films and laugh at people getting killed in ***row

************: [clan] horror*

MY ACCOUNT: *****?

************: [clan] which my?

************: [clan] amy^

MY ACCOUNT: 45 wc

************: nice

MY ACCOUNT: W 0 0 T

MY ACCOUNT: What is your level in Woodcutting?

MY ACCOUNT: My Woodcutting level is 45.

MY ACCOUNT: My Woodcutting level is 45.

************: My Woodcutting level is 50.

************: [clan] fming or wcing?

MY ACCOUNT: OFFICIALLY BEST PLACE TO WC <------------|

MY ACCOUNT: According to THE RSMG.*0* <-----------------|-------unfair banning!

MY ACCOUNT: .C <-----------------------------------------------|

MY ACCOUNT: OM <----------------------------------------------|

MY ACCOUNT: :C

************: [clan] you got to include banking and all

^

You are only allowed to mention the addresses of Jagex's sites and recognized fansites, so that wasn't really an unfair ban. Sowwy.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

• 1 month later...

You know, I sometimes wonder why people bother to report others. It's not like getting offended just by some words on the internet forces you to report them... <_<

However, I do report spammers and rwters. Those really are the only types worth reporting imo.

On-Topic: I never get muted, due to me watching what I say. :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 4 weeks later...

You know, I sometimes wonder why people bother to report others. It's not like getting offended just by some words on the internet forces you to report them... <_<

1) They think they become Moderators by doing it. *presses the red button and a huge sign saying WRONG lights up*

2) They want to annoy people.

3) For teh lulz. The only reason to do anything.

My golden rule for reporting: if it annoys you, annoys someone else or gives the player an unfair advantage, press the bright red button on the bottom of your screen for a dose of Intrawebs justice. :twss:

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

• 1 month later...

So, I got my first black mark about a week ago for the DUMBEST thing ever.-_-

...reporting a spammer that was bypassing the censor...

I suggested my friend, Chris, should report him after I did, and I bet that spammer had a Mod friend that muted me...

But thank God I got it appealed! <_<

runescape.jpg

I've had the exact opposite experience with Bans/Mutes. I used to be stupid and break rules, which eventually got me to 11 blackmarks. I DID break the rules, but my lame excuse for an appeal actually worked and I got unmuted. After coming that close, I never broke any rules again. But then I get hacked, got all my items stolen, and they got me permanently muted. But once again, Jagex just believed my super butt-kissing appeals(Although I was on a last chance). It just seems unfair when I hear all these stories of unfair bannings/mutes when I could get away with it so easily(and with 44 blackmarks no less). I feel very sorry for those who were punished unjustly.

I was just muted for 3 days for jokingly blaming the jews for the reason the Pest Control lander was taking forever to launch.

Some people might not take it as a joke. Some girl cried in school because another guy said that killing bugs(lol, pest control) used the same technique as the nazi's.

I was just muted for 3 days for jokingly blaming the jews for the reason the Pest Control lander was taking forever to launch.

Some people might not take it as a joke. Some girl cried in school because another guy said that killing bugs(lol, pest control) used the same technique as the nazi's.

The report abuse button should be reserved for serious, non [developmentally delayed]ed issues.

^ lol tip.it for replacing my wording with another

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

The report abuse button should be reserved for serious, non [developmentally delayed]ed issues.

Religious insults are serious. Next time, remember that religion is a really flammable subject where it is easy to insult another player.

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Religious insults are serious. Next time, remember that religion is a really flammable subject where it is easy to insult another player.

I have nothing against Judaism, I was just making a joke about how people think Jews are responsible for all the bad in the world.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

• 3 weeks later...

Really pissed at Jagex Ldt. At the moment

I got muted for saying the word "Acid"

and someone thought I was referring to the drug because someone else was talking about a Rave.

Appeal Denied.

3-day mute over nothing

GF GAME

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

muted for a couple days for saying in public that it's g*y at how when your fishing on the Cage/Harpoon spots, at a high fishing level, you still catch more Tuna than Swordfish.

i just found it sad that someone would report me for saying that about fishing and not toward another person. that just annoyed me at how untrustworthy some people are.

Rucky.png

I lost contorol over my account about 4 months ago. It was my 2nd character (as i forgot the password to the one that I had during classic and that was transferred)

IT was my main and I had it for over 3yrs. And well they said I was macroing. So i explain to them the truth. I had no control. But meh I am banned sine may 28 And I will try every avenue that i can to reach jagex to get it back... because if I did so much as use an autotyper then Ide say R.I.P.

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

A few weeks ago I got my first ever rs account that I created in 2005 back. He was banned in 2007 because some account buyer reported me. Here is the story.

Him: Can i buy your account

Me: How much? (I wasn't gonna actually sell it, just wanted to see how much he would offer)

Him: Let me go on him and see how much money he has

Me: No, how can i trust you to not drop his stuff? If you really wanted to buy it you would give me an offer.

Him: Reported for account selling noob

I ended up getting banned for a year and 5 months for this.

LOL.

A few weeks ago I got my first ever rs account that I created in 2005 back. He was banned in 2007 because some account buyer reported me. Here is the story.

Him: Can i buy your account

Me: How much? (I wasn't gonna actually sell it, just wanted to see how much he would offer)

Him: Let me go on him and see how much money he has

Me: No, how can i trust you to not drop his stuff? If you really wanted to buy it you would give me an offer.

Him: Reported for account selling noob

I ended up getting banned for a year and 5 months for this.

sorry but u terribly deserved that for being so stupid

Rainbow_Dude.png

• 2 months later...

I got banned for buying 7mill online. :rolleyes:...... I didn't know it was against the rules at the time.

The other funny part was I was sharing that account.

Yeah I think this should go in its own thread: "I was rightly muted/banned!"

• 2 weeks later...

I got banned for buying 7mill online. :rolleyes:...... I didn't know it was against the rules at the time.

The other funny part was I was sharing that account.

Yeah I think this should go in its own thread: "I was rightly muted/banned!"

along with me only getting muted for censor evading 6 times.

I like getting hard when I PK