Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

in my eyes and in most other peoples eyes bug abuse IS SOMETHING THAT GIVES YOU AN ADVANTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 >:@ >:@

Yeah, that's how I see Rule 4 too. However..

2. What if I find a bug by accident? I don't want to get banned for accidentally discovering a bug!

As long as you report the bug to us straight away, don't tell anyone else until we fix it, and don't use the bug any more, then you WON'T get in trouble. Indeed, we will be very grateful. If you don't tell us, or deliberately use it again and again, then you would be breaking the rule.

The bolded part is probably the reason the offence was placed on your account. Still, this "rule break" is pathetically slight and doesn't hurt anyone.

*sigh* WBM's should understand that reporting every player they see break rules even slightly doesn't earn them modship.. :shame:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Idk what happened to my account....i was at ogre cage ranging and it logged me out then when i tried to log back in it said"Your Account Has Temporarily Been Locked" apparently i was using a third party program WTF!! iv'e never ever used one either...and now im banned for 10 days .....i have no clue why they would even suspect that i used a third party program? could sumone tell me why they would suspect sumthing like that when i havent ever used one??? lookin for answers and advice..........

Fire_Water06.png

Fire_Water06.png

We Don't Choose Our Birth, And We Don't Choose Our Death......

fire_water06.gif

Fire_water06.png

Idk what happened to my account....i was at ogre cage ranging and it logged me out then when i tried to log back in it said"Your Account Has Temporarily Been Locked" apparently i was using a third party program WTF!! iv'e never ever used one either...and now im banned for 10 days .....i have no clue why they would even suspect that i used a third party program? could sumone tell me why they would suspect sumthing like that when i havent ever used one??? lookin for answers and advice..........

Nice AM-programs, Jagex. =D> [/sarcasm] You were lucky, though, usually Macroing Offences result in permanent bans.

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Nice AM-programs, Jagex. =D> [/sarcasm] You were lucky, though, usually Macroing Offences result in permanent bans.

bannedagain.PNG

serious.png

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

bannedagain.PNG

serious.png

:shock:

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Wow, the other thread finally got the axe.

gf.PNG

Before I start, Id like you to take notice. The 19th, a 10 day ban was applied. This last offense was issued on the 23rd. How could I be online if I was banned?

Anyway. I started back in 2005 or so, I really can't remember. My cousin got me to play it, I gave up after tutorial. I finally sat down with another account, and got to work. I didn't like the character, so I started over. I started over here. I gradually worked up my skills. I did a decent bit of quests, about 190 QP I believe. Everything was going great. My levels were gradually going up, and I barely realized how fast I was getting money and EXP. Hitting 70M cash, I finally decided to get 99 crafting, a bold long 99. But I finally got it. I cant remember the date, but the number to it was in my signature. Then, I decided to go for my second 99. Attack. This was also accomplished a few months later, and was a lot of fun getting it. Then my next 99, magic, was never completed. Stopped at about 97 magic because of the above.

My ending stats :

oldskills.PNG

Now, your asking, why did this all end if your just an average player?

Well, Im an average player, but not an honest one. Since Im already perm-a-banned, I figure why not go share all my dirties with everyone, what will Jagex do? Layer up my ban? More black marks? FUN!

-I macroed a lot of mining, woodcutting, fishing, and combat. About 10M or so from this.

-70M cash. Obtained by running a private server, playerbase of about 20,000 accounts, 20-30 daily users. Before the trade limit, spawning rights and modship was sold for about 500k RSGP each. I used to honestly sell it, but then I decided to IP ban anyone who bought it :)

-Once up to the 70M, I decided to go for 99 crafting. Doing it legit? Nah. Too much time. Made a green body crafter for pest control island and hammered away making bodies while watching movies. No bans, got 99 in about two weeks.

-At this point, my combat stats wernt all to good. So I got a macro someone else made for the fight caves, which camped in there, making about 30k xp per hour. Not great, but, hey, 10 hours of this is 300k per day. This is how I got 99 attack. Suffered a few bans in there, but, hey, nothing big.

-Magic. I was looking for money. Brand new script came out by a skilled scripter that ran the MTA for you. Ran this for a lot of mage XP, and a grand total of I think 4 mages books. Two bans during this time.

-I did some misc macroing with Yaks for range, Yaks for normal combat, yews for money, and just general stuff I was lazy to do.

-My last macroing adventure was when I got the idea to build a smart script. It kept you in your house on building mode and alched, put you back in when you logged out. 0 randoms, and about 880 alchs per hour. Went from 94-97 magic with this. But sadly, that is where my chapter ends, with the perm-o-ban of doom.

Its been a fun time here, cheating over the years, and it wasnt always about the game. I actually learned 90% of my java from running a private server for about two years, and creating the java based macros. Big learning experience.

Whats next? Real life. Maybe Ill try my hand on a newb account for a little bit, maybe a month of members, but, hopefully I wont.

Go ahead and flame all you want, Ill save the topic and post it in the Grr I was banned thread, but, for now, let at least some people share their opinions.

Fire at will :thumbsup:

c101ffca51ae76addb818b37a98354d9.jpg

(http://banned.ytmnd.com/)

So I repost here =D>

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Wow, the other thread finally got the axe.

gf.PNG

Before I start, Id like you to take notice. The 19th, a 10 day ban was applied. This last offense was issued on the 23rd. How could I be online if I was banned?

Anyway. I started back in 2005 or so, I really can't remember. My cousin got me to play it, I gave up after tutorial. I finally sat down with another account, and got to work. I didn't like the character, so I started over. I started over here. I gradually worked up my skills. I did a decent bit of quests, about 190 QP I believe. Everything was going great. My levels were gradually going up, and I barely realized how fast I was getting money and EXP. Hitting 70M cash, I finally decided to get 99 crafting, a bold long 99. But I finally got it. I cant remember the date, but the number to it was in my signature. Then, I decided to go for my second 99. Attack. This was also accomplished a few months later, and was a lot of fun getting it. Then my next 99, magic, was never completed. Stopped at about 97 magic because of the above.

My ending stats :

oldskills.PNG

Now, your asking, why did this all end if your just an average player?

Well, Im an average player, but not an honest one. Since Im already perm-a-banned, I figure why not go share all my dirties with everyone, what will Jagex do? Layer up my ban? More black marks? FUN!

-I macroed a lot of mining, woodcutting, fishing, and combat. About 10M or so from this.

-70M cash. Obtained by running a private server, playerbase of about 20,000 accounts, 20-30 daily users. Before the trade limit, spawning rights and modship was sold for about 500k RSGP each. I used to honestly sell it, but then I decided to IP ban anyone who bought it :)

-Once up to the 70M, I decided to go for 99 crafting. Doing it legit? Nah. Too much time. Made a green body crafter for pest control island and hammered away making bodies while watching movies. No bans, got 99 in about two weeks.

-At this point, my combat stats wernt all to good. So I got a macro someone else made for the fight caves, which camped in there, making about 30k xp per hour. Not great, but, hey, 10 hours of this is 300k per day. This is how I got 99 attack. Suffered a few bans in there, but, hey, nothing big.

-Magic. I was looking for money. Brand new script came out by a skilled scripter that ran the MTA for you. Ran this for a lot of mage XP, and a grand total of I think 4 mages books. Two bans during this time.

-I did some misc macroing with Yaks for range, Yaks for normal combat, yews for money, and just general stuff I was lazy to do.

-My last macroing adventure was when I got the idea to build a smart script. It kept you in your house on building mode and alched, put you back in when you logged out. 0 randoms, and about 880 alchs per hour. Went from 94-97 magic with this. But sadly, that is where my chapter ends, with the perm-o-ban of doom.

Its been a fun time here, cheating over the years, and it wasnt always about the game. I actually learned 90% of my java from running a private server for about two years, and creating the java based macros. Big learning experience.

Whats next? Real life. Maybe Ill try my hand on a newb account for a little bit, maybe a month of members, but, hopefully I wont.

Go ahead and flame all you want, Ill save the topic and post it in the Grr I was banned thread, but, for now, let at least some people share their opinions.

Fire at will :thumbsup:

c101ffca51ae76addb818b37a98354d9.jpg

(http://banned.ytmnd.com/)

So I repost here =D>

you are still a cheating scumbag who deserves to be banned.

unfairly banned...pah, you got what was coming to you.

2Xeo5.png

Hello others in the tip.it community. My main (lvl 136 amount) has unfairly been perm-muted. I will now tell you the story.

I had not been online for about one week. Then on the 23/9/2008 (a date i will never forget) i log onto my runescape account my bank is cleared from 500m+

and i get this message:

you have been perm-muted due to breaking the rules (or something similar to that)

i am devastated.... i loose not only 100% of my wealth but also my ability to talk to my good friends.

Here is what message center said:

[hide=]image1ma3.jpg[/hide]

note that "I" had broken the game rules six times in seven days. Anyways lets have a deeper look into the evidence...

Offence 1:Breaking Rule 9- Date 17/Sep/2008-

[hide=]evidence1kz9.jpg

Now why would I say that rubbish for in the first place? Would a level 136 character want to get perm muted after all that hard work?[/hide]

Offence 2:Breaking Rule 9- Date 22/Sep/2008-[hide=]pretty much the same random rubbish was said on this same date? hmmm jagex read the evidence much?[/hide]

Offence 3:Breaking Rule 1-Date 22/Sep/2008-

[hide=]evidence3pl2.jpg

So jagex, did you even read the spam rubbish that was made? cmonn?[/hide]

Offence 3:Breaking Rule 2- Date 22/Sep/2008

[hide=]evidence4on0.jpg

Item scamming hey? yeah thats so evidence you got there jagex... yepp good work guys.[/hide]

Offence 4:Breaking Rule 3- Date 22/Sep/2008

[hide=]evidence5bn7.jpg

jagex i think it is time to invest in customer support if you call this evidence.... cmon,,, :([/hide]

Offence 5: Breaking Rule 6- Date 22/Sep/2008

[hide=]evidence6zs9.jpg

ok so now am i meant to be account sharing cmon!!!!!!!!!![/hide]

Offence 6:Breaking Rule 9- Date 22/Sep/2008

[hide=]evivende109qq4.jpg[/hide]

So thats the offences that Jagex claimed I had done that has led to a player going from 3.4 black marks to 17.2black marks in one week. Jagex.. i am going to say this one more time. I WAS NOT IN CONTROL OF MY ACCOUNT.

other players, please help me out? i do not have the ability to create a final ban appeal, there is no option.

so in closing:

unmute me, give me acces again to the rs and rs classic forums. i have so many people i want to talk to, you are not being reasonable! look at yourselfs and just help me out already! grrrrrr

king__giovas.png

king__giovas.png

Feel free to add me ingame if you want to chat :D

^ :shock:

That just proves that they're using a program that searches for offensive words and adds the offences on the accounts instead of having some workers from SBAT check them. #-o

Shame you got hacked by a sad nerd hacker who has no better things to do than ruin other players' accounts on RuneScape.

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

#-o

Silly Jagex, I was busily making 2.8k Tiaras for 60 Crafting when i get logged off.

So heres me thinking, Stupid router must be playing up again but to my shock it wasent :-#

So I try and log in again and it says "The Status of you account has changes" etc etc.

Then i think oh, must be a 10 day ban for some reason, all good.

But WRONG i was, I was Perm Banned for Third Party Software: Im like WTF

I was banned (10 day) for using a program to block ads.That was Acceptable

But this, THIS IS RIDICULOUS

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

faiyaz101.png

Unfairly Banned-Appeal In Process, Its been slow due to the sheer number of them

Im muted for the day :/ still in green zone though. Such a dumb reason... I was telling a friend in fire giants and said sx instead of sex and got muted... and I cant appeal it.... such a dumb reason, the guy who reported me wasnt even in the same room! he overheard me in the other room ffs :x

#-o

Silly Jagex, I was busily making 2.8k Tiaras for 60 Crafting when i get logged off.

So heres me thinking, Stupid router must be playing up again but to my shock it wasent :-#

So I try and log in again and it says "The Status of you account has changes" etc etc.

Then i think oh, must be a 10 day ban for some reason, all good.

But WRONG i was, I was Perm Banned for Third Party Software: Im like WTF

I was banned (10 day) for using a program to block ads.That was Acceptable

But this, THIS IS RIDICULOUS

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

lol

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

aaaarg all me and my friend were doing was saying how lame some stuff was then he annoyed me and indulted me so i insulted him and i got 2 different sets of black marks for it and he didn't and i didn't insult him as bad as he insulted me :-#

Ieuanty.gif

ieuanty.png

drops worthy of note: karils top

slayer drops: 1 g maul 2 adamant boots

Ok i am mad. I said "duct tape = redneck birth control" All right, probaby shouldn't have said that. But the fact that its UN-APPEALABLE and i got a 2 day mute makes me mad. And the fact that runescape rules say anything "sexually explicit" explicit means nothing is left to be implied, EXCUSE ME, but i'm pretty damn sure i didn't go into detail did I?

This just ruined one of the best days i've had in a long time. :x :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

EDIT:Well they ended my mute early, so thats good news. And my offense status says "defferred" is that because of the penguin stuff?

EDIT2:Guess thats because my account is still in the "green zone" that just makes me mad.

cool_sig1.jpg

I just got banned for 10 days, for apparently breaking "Rule 7 - Third Party Software"

I was under the assumption this was because a while back I was training my magic level with:

1) Using my laptops touchpad to constantly click in the same place over and over, I just kept clicking away while the cursor was over the spell. For this I can see why it could of mistaken me for using 3rd Party Software.

2) I then started using mouse-keys to train my magic level in the magic guild (Crumble Undead FTW). Repeatibly pressing 4, 5, and 6 while holding the CTRL key to cast spell after spell.

To be honest I'm not sure which one they assumed to be the offence, but I made my appeal in the hopes I get the account back quick :( Today was my Weekly "Collect Profit from MTK" day as well...

EDIT: "sigh" They denied my appeal :( Oh well, 9 days till I can play again... Might as well go chill on CS: S for a while :)

ford i got perm muted in august of last year for tellin some1 to use cheats on grand theft auto and wbm's. also had an offence used against me ~10 days before i got perm muted that had happened 6 months prior to them using it against me and it was used for a 24 hr mute and used again for the perm mute. i went from green zone and having 1 offence in 4 yrs of playing to 11.2 black marks overnight and i still havent gotten a last chance appeal ive even sent jagex like 20 emails and used the tech support thing tryin to get their attention to look at evidence and appeals again or gimme a last chance appeal but they never answer or i get automated response. even though its pretty obvious u were hacked u do spell jagex "jages" in the evidence as well as on ur post so leaves room for doubt

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

does swift kit count as one of these 3rd party program things that i can be banned for or what ever?

[hide=Check these.]

2. What type of third party software is NOT allowed?

This includes, but is not limited to the following third party software:

1. Software that attempts to communicate directly with our game worlds.

2. Software that monitors, modifies or decrypts the communications between our game applets and our game worlds.

3. Software that generates input to our game applets. This includes software that automatically moves the mouse pointer or generates mouse clicks or key presses.

4. Modified or replacement versions of our game applets. Reverse engineering our game applets is strictly prohibited. Using a modified version of our game applets is not permitted for any reason. Third party software that displays pages/content from our website(s), and that has specific features (i.e. toolkits) must not be used to access our website unless that software conforms with all of the other rules, and the following additional rules:

5. It must not encourage rule-breaking or endanger users.

6. It must not contain adverts or links to websites that encourage rule-breaking or endanger users.

7. It must not automatically make repeated page/content requests from our website or otherwise make excessively bandwidth intensive requests from our servers (each page/content request should only be in direct response to a user request each time).

8. It must not bypass the normal navigation of our website for users wishing to reach the game worlds. The software should initially only point at the front page of our websites, and should require the user to navigate through the website normally to reach the game worlds. The software must not contain or acquire direct links to our "Select a world" page, or to our game world pages, or to the applet.

9. It must not hide or encourage the hiding of any of the adverts on our website. To avoid encouraging users to hide the advert above the game the pane displaying pages from our website must default to at least 630 pixels high (if viewed on a screen with a resolution higher than 800x600), and it must not be possible to resize it to less height than that. i.e. the page must be displayed in such a way that both the game and advert are fully visible at the same time.

10. It must not attempt to make it easier to enter a busy game world than it would be for users not using the software. It must not allow worlds marked as 'FULL' on the world select page to be selected. It must not contain any features to make it easier to enter or monitor busy worlds.

11. If the software has its own integrated chat feature, separate from the game chat, it should make it very clear to users that this chat is not part of our games and is not official, endorsed or moderated by Jagex in any way. Furthermore, this chat should still be moderated (just not by us), and the moderators should not allow chat which infringes our rules of conduct. To avoid confusion with the official game chat, moderators of the external chat should not be indicated with a silver or gold crown. If the chat is IRC based, then the software should only allow access to IRC channels which conform with the above rules.

[/hide]

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

January 2005 I was banned.

As ashamed as I am to say it, I used to auto-type (Merching World 2). However, they didn't have mutes back then. I was instantly permanently banned with over 90M (Which wasn't bad for a level 65... But I have more now ;)).

Now, I appealed, of course, and was denied in about an hour.

Over 3 years later (2008), I tried the 'Account Review Thread'. I got no reply. When it re-opened in 2009, I resubmitted the account only to get, "It's still under review from the last thread." How much work does it take to see that I auto-typed and it was my first offense?! When I mentioned that I should at most be muted, since they had those now, I got a reply back after 10 minutes of posting that. I was denied.

09144a99bb.png

Also, when I was doing PvP with a friend not too long ago (This was my second ever ban), someone was being a pest so I said, "Dip Sht". I was banned... Not muted, banned for 10 days! And that's not the worse part! THe exact same piece of evidence was used to give me 4 black marks...

I got 4 different black marks for saying "Dip Sht" once.

09144a99bb.png