Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

GAH, FFS, this is the 3RD time I've been temp. muted in a WEEK. I said to a guy who wanted to hump people, "how about you hump yourself" and then "is that even possible?" and I got MUTED for a day. Then I appeal it and they deny it of course with their stupid (cabbage) automated response. Of course, about a month before then, I had committed 2 offences that put me in perm ban. There was a player named I Org 3 which of course was totally offensive. I reported her and told her that i did, and she reported me. Then I said "goo" then "gle it", aka google to get around the chat filter. I appealed both and won both. Then they locked my account claiming I didn't have control over it. I sent in three appeals and in the last one told them I was crying over it (rofl not really) and FINALLY they gave me my account back. God, Jagex's reporting system is totally (CABBAGED!) up. They deny basically every appeal if you say it is a joke. I am so (cabbaging) mad right now. Plus, all these (cabbaging) people playing RS report you if you say, maybe, "hell". You can tell Jagex :thumbdown: does not even look at them because they would be able to tell that you didn't mean to offend any precious, my little baby, (cabbaging) little noobs.

Sorry about all the cabbages, I am really steamed right now (no (cabbaging) pun intended)

PM me for fitocracy invite

THis is actually on my old account. Someone got on account, not sure, might have beena friend, but i had 1 just 1 offense and that was advertising a website or so they told me. i never got the info on what that website was or anything and it was a permanent ban... yeah. that one offense gave me a permanent ban. and it wasn't for macroing or anything so there was no reason to not give me the evidence. but in the end i just made a new account. (btw as for how friends would have known pass. it was before they had rule against sharing account. it was also before they came up with the new appeals system and the 10 black marks. which aren;t bad, but still for 1 website the max ban should have only been a month or so. ><

Thats what happened to my old account, spend so much time on it, go on oliday come back and its banned, only reason is website advertising. JAgex never say when, and what website. THey only tell you you are banned/muted or whatever.

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

While I was mining in the Guild, I was shocked to see Mod Mark (yep, with the gold crown and all) log in next to me. He pmed me saying that I'm a complete idiot for still playing this game, and as thus I'm banned. 5 seconds later I got booted and as I tried to relogin, I saw that Jagex sent me a message. Yep, that's right, I got 30 blackmarks and the offence was unappealable. The end.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

So someone made a comment about my player being black, and I said black power ftw and got a 24 hour mute. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I was muted for 5 days from saying

BlueSoda4U:Jagex blocks out the word p@ss w0rd! Look! ********

*******: liar

BAM!

5 day mute for that and saying

Imma steal your gay lil arrows and sell them on eBay!

you deserved it then

I got banned from the forums for a day because I called someone a slag ::'

I was quite proud of myself though

I got a 7-day mute and 5 black marks for just making a joke.

Some guy was talking about his favourite number being a year and I asked whether it was his bank pin by any chance.

The "evidence" showed 2 people saying hi to eachother and then only me talking, leaving everything else that was said out.

This is just ridiculous, they don't even look at the context.

The appeal was denied within 2 minutes, so they clearly didn't read it.

The offence date was the date I got muted, a week or so after the "offence".

Not a ban or anything but still ridiculous, I played WoW for a long time and atleast people don't get banned or muted for no reason there and there is an option to remove the filter. Just saying that even in a bigger MMORPG it is possible to treat your customers with respect. If jagex can't handle the ban appeals manually, it only proves their entire system is flawed and should just remove their "rules". Not like you can still scam or anything.

JUST muted for two days. It was idiotic. I was in my friends clan chat, and one kid starts saying how he ants to give away his account. Huh. Against the rules. After a couple of jokes, another kid comes on and starts being a wise guy, and it reached to a point where he said: "I'm gonna kill myself!" I was a bit offended, because that barely constitutes as a joke, and I responded "No suicide!" THEN, my friend asks the other kid to not talk about suicide, and of course, he blames me, 'cuz I said the word...Just then, a player mod convieniently comes along, mutes me, and totally ignores the other kids idiocy! What angers me the most is the other kid didn't get a mute! He said he was gonna kill himself, and I merely reworded it with "Suicide" and asking him not to commit it...He was the one threatening suicide!

*Sigh*. So anyway. The mod had no idea, and now I'm stuck with a two day mute. Oh well, I guess. I'm not really frustrated, just a little pissed. I mean, after I was muted the mod left the clan chat, so it's almost like the kid framed me and got me muted. :( Gotta be more careful...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

yesterday i got a week long mute and an offence for calling someone a jerk who was berating me for killing goats in Nardah. I flipped out and appealed the offence and i'll say i was very rude to customer service. purrty much told them to go to hell and die. today i get on.... appeal successful and no more mute. woooot

Well clearly after reading just a few pages of this thread the only way to not get banned or muted is to:

1. Not display any signs of humour.

2. Assume that everyone you're playing with is a prepubescent bubble kid, but hide that assumption the best you can.

3. Not create any names outside of "Good Citizen Man" or "John".

4. Make no references to real life whatsoever.

5. Essentially don't speak at all.

6. But speak enough to not get accused of macroing -.-

According to JaGeX I impersonated.

Someone was stealing my aviansies, I asked them to hop.

He wouldnt and he kept outhitting me.

I said dont let me pm [Mod name]! >=(

I wasnt being serious.

But wtf is this impersonating? I didnt say "I'm a Jmod im gonna ban you?"

I explained it in appeal but it got denied

This sux. 14day mute. Lame auto message.

8.4 blackmarks.

Thinking of quitting;

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

Well i got my first ever mute in ~5 years of play today for spamming @@@@. reasonable mute you'd think, except this was at a friends 99 party... everyone spammed @@@@ yet some [developmentally delayed] decides to report me for it. Not only that but it's unappealable. Spotless record messed up by that lol.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

I got muted twice in two days -_-'

someone was spamming the hell out of me, i reported him

than i told him i was his momma than he reported me, muted 1 day

second time for adverting website

I was in a clan chat of a Online radio DJ (zybez radio)

someone asked me what the site was, i told him. Someone reported me i got muted!!!

:evil:

8axm9lw.jpg

I was permanently muted for advertising my clan website of course i was very cautious and only said it on pms very rarely in front of all my clan members in pking trips, thing is one of my own members reported me err several times i think because next thing i know i am perm muted, several months later after a last chance appeal jagex gave me my speech back and im a new man

w00t

just recently, i was muted for 7 weeks for literally non reason. it was probably a glitch. i got the message saying i have committed an offense, but when i looked at my "appeal offense/ban" mail box, nothing was there. no new black marks, no new messages of rule breaking, no evidence, nothing. So i spoke to a mod about it and he said he can't do anything about it..... Then, when i went on the next day, i was unmuted, but then i got another message saying that i have committed an offense so an offense has been committed to an account. so i looked again at the 'appeal offense/ban" mail box, and the same thing happened, nothing new. and when i signed on, i wasn't muted or banned..... Kind weeiiirrrddd

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

Ooo, after over 3 years of playing, I got my first ever offense. And lucky me got a 10 day ban as well.

Apparently I was using 3rd Party Software/Macroing (Rule 7), even though I wasn't, and never would. They didn't give me any evidence either, so what am I s'posed to even talk about in my appeal?

Oh, and, it was rejected. I sent the appeal in saying that is was a mistake on their part, that I was not using 3rd Party Software/Macroing. Yet, the automated message said they have evidence I was in control of my account at the time of the offense. That makes no sense at all to me, and, if anything, works in my favor. (Of course I was in control of my account!)

Oh well, there goes a clean slate.

cliffside1ra5.png

I'm fairly certain I have a clean slate (despite frequently advertising my clan website and giving out my E-mail) So I can't really complain about it that much but there's a certain aspect of the censor that confuses me. I can't say conscience. It comes up as ***science but the problem isn't the CON because I can say that just fine. Any theories?

wildernes.myfreeforum.org hizzah!

I was recently perm banned. 5 years with no offences or anything, and one day I recieve 5 at the same time for language and 1 for advertising somehow. The 1 for advertising was counted as 2 offences because it was language as well...By mentioning that I once watched "2 Girls And a Cup" and laughed when I saw the video, it was somehow advertising a website and offensive language. :roll: About 2 of the language ones I actually deserved, but for the others no.

I recieved no warning at all and not even a mute, I was simply permanently banned. I have over 10 black marks but I was able to use Last Chance Appeal and can play again. However, now I can't be humourous whatsoever.

I was recently perm banned. 5 years with no offences or anything, and one day I recieve 5 at the same time for language and 1 for advertising somehow. The 1 for advertising was counted as 2 offences because it was language as well...By mentioning that I once watched "2 Girls And a Cup" and laughed when I saw the video, it was somehow advertising a website and offensive language. :roll: About 2 of the language ones I actually deserved, but for the others no.

I recieved no warning at all and not even a mute, I was simply permanently banned. I have over 10 black marks but I was able to use Last Chance Appeal and can play again. However, now I can't be humourous whatsoever.

I guess you're lucky Jagex introduced that system where black marks degrade over time. ::'

I think they did anyway. Did they?

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

I got muted for 24 hours for explaining to a guy what he did wrong and why i reported him, it came under encouraging others to break rules???. Only got 0.5 black marks or so, wasn't too bad. Im not like a "wanna be mod" or anything but i do report people like i should and then i randomly got muted for nothing. Oh well back at 0/10 black marks now.

Higuainsig.pngRex Pictorum.gif