Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

That's just Jagex listening to Minors. It's one of reason i hate the game...

Sorry to hear about that Lady (And cute chat) lol.

"Busy, SHEESH" Kinda made me smile

Thanks for the sympathy. If "noob" isn't reportable, how is "idiot"?! *sigh*

I just don't get it...I'm not a rule breaker. Ah well, its only 1 offense to painfully regret.

Are you sure your mute was for Rule 1(offensive language)? It looks to me as if they got you for flooding the chatbox(that's a lot of dialouge in 60 seconds) rather than offensive language, I've used "idiot" and "moron" quite a lot in this game not surprisingly since there are lots of those around in RS but I've never got muted for it. And they're not filtered, so I would think they're OK words to use.

Kalydil.png

Kalydil.png

-Recipient of Lesser Demon Champion Scroll

Are you sure your mute was for Rule 1(offensive language)? It looks to me as if they got you for flooding the chatbox(that's a lot of dialouge in 60 seconds) rather than offensive language, I've used "idiot" and "moron" quite a lot in this game not surprisingly since there are lots of those around in RS but I've never got muted for it. And they're not filtered, so I would think they're OK words to use.

The reason why I feel it was for idiot is because I ditched the guy once but he caught up with me and re-reported when I said "btw "idiot" is not a profanity...-.- so you are misusing customer."

However, a reviewing moderator could have taken it for flooding the chatbox. But this incredibly too harsh...

I shouldn't keep bringing up sour grapes though...whats done is done. It just makes me a bit disappointed in Jagex for reprimanding a player who has not broken any rules since day 1.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

No offense Lady but I can see why Jagex did that. I know the guy was trolling you, but Jagex did this to keep their rules consistent. If that player saw you call him an idiot and realized Jagex doesn't consider it breaking a rule, he could just go around calling everyone "idiots".

To me that word is offensive anyway. There's no other use for that word other than to offend or to joke around.

6. What is flooding the chat window?

Spamming/flooding the chat window is to fill the chat window with unnecessary text. This is also an offence and is disruptive and unfair on other players as it makes it more difficult for them to communicate and trade with each other.

Pretty sure you got muted for spamming. Ten lines of the same thing within 30 is muteable if I recall what a P mod said once. I'm not sure on the green zone thing but since it won't let you appeal you'll be fine dw.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

So......One of the major reasons why I quit runescape many times was because of the idiots that steryotype all players as nerds. I for one bench 265 max, and run faster than probably most everyone on runescape, yet whenever I stick out for myself I get called "noob" "useless" "fr00b"....yeah then I'M THE NERD?!?! I swear that runs me up walls, so naturally I talk trash because I'm your average popular kid at school who gets drunk and stuff :P, but of course it won't ever be true to anyone who is insulting me...WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT!! I have officially been muted 3 times in the past 3 days...now at the moment I'm mute for 7 days....Everyday for 3 days in a row I've gotten mute. It's a new record....I talk trash and I can't help it. I make kids cry, they report me, and Jagex mutes me...again.....and again. Solution? : offer real life pictures to PROVE to those freaking little *&^%*#$ that I am what I am, I drink, I drive a really fast car and I street race and I do things that only 18+ should do :P, so don't sterotype me, because more than likely I CAN kick your butt in real life. MMA for 5 years ftw!

Whew...I feel better. :P

oh no but wait...then it makes it "not secure and safe environment" for children that are 10 years old that can't even spell, which shouldn't be allowed on Runescape....sorry for any tight kids out there...you know who you are...jimmy...charlie...props to yous..

there should be servers in where players are 18+ only, free language and expression of thoughts, and players have to prove their age....cuz at the end of the day, I'm freaking sick of getting trash talked by 14 year old kids who have NO IDEA who I am, cuz in honesty they probably envy the same kinda person in their school or whatever....so I'm tired of getting trash talked for having a REAL LIFE and for not being able to be combat level 130.....

newer solution: Age restricted servers... example: 10-12 servers, 13-15, 16 &17 servers, and then 18+ servers =D

then of course, for those who still want headaches....all age servers! :P

I JUST got muted for 24 hours because I was trying to make things funny at the GE.. I said : Buying Weed!! ..

then some guy came to me and said.. reported! I was like wtf?, everyone was laughing at me and everyone enjoyed it while its even legal here.., and then some loser come around to report you.., was just tryin to make the GE live up.. Being funny won't be accepted by Jagex.. ugh... or should I call them [bleep]ex...

You just got muted for 24 hours? As in today...because that's insane...if Jagex is really that up-to-date on their reports that they can process them within 24 hours...my jaw would drop.

Seems like something that is just MAYBE worth .01 blackmarks for. You should just tell them that you meant Buying weeds. (I believe those are tradable???) But in my opinion, drug references are probably better left unsaid..

YES YOU SHOULD CALL THEM [bleep]EX!!!! I will forever call them that now...And also...I trash talked a couple of kids, and was mute within 3 minutes. No lie.

I used to have 10 black marks before update and i got introuble because this person was throwing a gnomeball and i said " please pass" then i log on and my account was suspened for password scamming :ohnoes:

Oh [cabbage] you were screwed.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

********: [clan]muwahaha.

********: [clan]*cough

********: [clan]****cccough.

********: [clan]cOUUUUUUCH*

********: [clan]pm me for free coookies =)

jaxonin1: [clan]aww =[

jaxonin1: [clan]stupid australians.

********: [clan]australia isn't a race...

jaxonin1: [clan]lulz racist **)

********: [clan]hey samwahahaha

********: [clan]1*

jaxonin1: [clan]lulz

********: [clan]i want a lvl 3 clue... N O W!

********: [clan]N O W =[]

********: [clan]what does a brain have to do with increasing attack?

********: [clan]gf

********: [clan]wyan, what do you mean?

********: [clan]wtf are you people talking about, ffs.

********: [clan]nice one short, your shoe come up with that?

jaxonin1: [clan]wtf is that supoosed to mean

********: [clan]arn't you freaken cool then

jaxonin1: [clan]he is.

jaxonin1: [clan]and he has a golden star.

jaxonin1: [clan]oooo.... a golden star o.o

********: [clan]i care?

jaxonin1: [clan]you will care in a minute.

********: [clan]good.

********: [clan]i love you too sam

********: [clan]samw*

********: [clan]dk, go drink a medicien bag, because no one likes you

********: [clan]ffs

********: [clan]i know i didn't spell medicien right****

jaxonin1: [clan]i know you are, but what am I****

********: [clan]dk, your so freaken ignorant

jaxonin1: [clan]gf*

********: [clan]dear god.

jaxonin1: [clan]i know you are **** what am i

********: [clan]reported gf nub

>.< The stars are a mis-spelling of but. 2-day mute for that? Come on!

********: [clan]*cough

********: [clan]****cccough.

********: [clan]cOUUUUUUCH*

********: [clan]pm me for free coookies =)

jaxonin1: [clan]stupid australians.

********: [clan]australia isn't a race...

jaxonin1: [clan]lulz racist **)

********: [clan]hey samwahahaha

********: [clan]1*

jaxonin1: [clan]lulz

********: [clan]i want a lvl 3 clue... N O W!

********: [clan]N O W =[]

********: [clan]what does a brain have to do with increasing attack?

********: [clan]wyan, what do you mean?

********: [clan]wtf are you people talking about, ffs.

********: [clan]nice one short, your shoe come up with that?

jaxonin1: [clan]wtf is that supoosed to mean

********: [clan]arn't you freaken cool then

jaxonin1: [clan]he is.

jaxonin1: [clan]and he has a golden star.

********: [clan]i care?

********: [clan]good.

********: [clan]i love you too sam

********: [clan]samw*

********: [clan]dk, go drink a medicien bag, because no one likes you

********: [clan]ffs

********: [clan]i know i didn't spell medicien right****

jaxonin1: [clan]i know you are, but what am I****

********: [clan]dk, your so freaken ignorant

jaxonin1: [clan]gf*

********: [clan]dear god.

jaxonin1: [clan]i know you are **** what am i

********: [clan]reported gf nub

>.< The stars are a mis-spelling of but. 2-day mute for that? Come on!

Who were you arguing with?

Luck be a Lady

fire_god564: noo

fire_god564: gf

fire_god564: aaa

fire_god564: lmao

***********: saved us

fire_god564: i was first one :P

fire_god564: first one here w00t

fire_god564: i kno

fire_god564: i picked yellow cuz its my face color

fire_god564: fave*

fire_god564: get back here

fire_god564: gf all

fire_god564: 11/12

fire_god564: first again

fire_god564: i was first

fire_god564: :P

***********: wtf

fire_god564: get in here

fire_god564: i joined green (:

fire_god564: **

fire_god564: gl

fire_god564: greeen

fire_god564: rawr

fire_god564: -.-

fire_god564: green starting strong

fire_god564: i quit

fire_god564: iquitted

fire_god564: guys

fire_god564: look what i cna do

fire_god564: look

fire_god564: look

fire_god564: look at mehh

fire_god564: >:o

fire_god564: im gonna go boom

fire_god564: i can go boom

fire_god564: arcei

fire_god564: wanna see something cool?

fire_god564: :[)

fire_god564: lmao!

fire_god564: roflmfaomg

fire_god564: hax

fire_god564: wanna see something cool?

***********: wanna go on yellow?

fire_god564: wacth.

fire_god564: watch

***********: join ylow

fire_god564: lol

fire_god564: cmon

***********: join green

fire_god564: omg a stripper!

fire_god564: !!

fire_god564: striper :o

fire_god564: wtf

fire_god564: im glitching

fire_god564: waigreen is ftw

fire_god564: im bad at this

fire_god564: 4/12

fire_god564: yellow

fire_god564: we owned

fire_god564: i know\

fire_god564: stop! in the name of love

fire_god564: lmao owned us

fire_god564: we;re owned

fire_god564: first one w00t

***********: show agil emote plz?

***********: only 1 i havnt seen

fire_god564: gf all

fire_god564: 2nd one

fire_god564: yay i own here

***********: how long it take for 99 agil from 59?

fire_god564: lawl we're owned

fire_god564: and some other guy

fire_god564: doing good for just us

fire_god564: lawl

fire_god564: yeah

fire_god564: i know

fire_god564: yay

fire_god564: or get close

i know i was acting weird. i was reported for rule 9, encouraging others to break rules. how is this encouraging?!@ makes me mad. stupid jagex. here was my appeal. This was not at all encouraging others to break the rules. The Moderator, tho

ught by me saying, "gf" was me encouraging others to online date, w

hen i didnt mean that. by "gf" i meant good fight, as i was the the

orb project minigame. (:

Fire god564 is ownage. (:

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

So......One of the major reasons why I quit runescape many times was because of the idiots that steryotype all players as nerds. I for one bench 265 max, and run faster than probably most everyone on runescape, yet whenever I stick out for myself I get called "noob" "useless" "fr00b"....yeah then I'M THE NERD?!?! I swear that runs me up walls, so naturally I talk trash because I'm your average popular kid at school who gets drunk and stuff :P, but of course it won't ever be true to anyone who is insulting me...WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT!! I have officially been muted 3 times in the past 3 days...now at the moment I'm mute for 7 days....Everyday for 3 days in a row I've gotten mute. It's a new record....I talk trash and I can't help it. I make kids cry, they report me, and Jagex mutes me...again.....and again. Solution? : offer real life pictures to PROVE to those freaking little *&^%*#$ that I am what I am, I drink, I drive a really fast car and I street race and I do things that only 18+ should do :P, so don't sterotype me, because more than likely I CAN kick your butt in real life. MMA for 5 years ftw!

Jump off a cliff.

This is a game.

We dont care about what you drink.

We dont care about how fit you are.

We dont care what car you drive (or think you drive)

We dont care about MMA.

And for saying they sterotype you, you just did, saying that you can run 'faster than anyone' on here.

And, if your REALLY saying your the 'average popular kid' you have to be 13 pretending to be 18, that or your just stupid.

Popularity died when you get into highschool, so, suck up your stupid story and take the mutes, because your a duche and you pretty much deserve them all for trashtalking.

Welcome to tip, dont spam, (triple post ftw?) GTFO.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

GF trying to convince us all that you're over the age of 18, because this hypocritical, horribly mistyped and idiotic "paragraph" shows us all that you're really around the age of 12. First off, you criticize other people for stereotyping when you yourself have the stereotype that people the age of 18+ should drink and drive, lift weights and beat people up? You may aspire to partake in such pathetic and dangerous behaviour when you turn 18, but it's really not the ideal lifestyle for most intelligent adults.

IMO you deserve to not only get muted for a week, but perm-banned from Runescape. Morons like you only ever have a negative influence on the community and are best gotten rid of.

Kalydil.png

Kalydil.png

-Recipient of Lesser Demon Champion Scroll

This is why I hate internet anonymity.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Let's see...

1) You're claiming you're 18+, yet your spelling is horrible.

2) You seem to have no self control. That's not really what I'd call mature.

3) If your bench record is lbs, you gotta either train at the wrong place or got wrong image of of strong. I could actually care about it if you were around 16. Btw, bench is one horrible way to measure strength or try to prove something, true men squat :P

4) Why to make so big issue about drinking? Sounds like once again some kid has been drunk from 1½ ciders.

5) If you're so proud about driving fast cars and you got this much respect towards rules, I definately hope you at least can be more mature while you're driving. Not because I'd care at all about you but because even one victim of a stupid driver (what else can you call a speed freak who satisfies his wills at public streets?) is too much.

6) I couldn't care less what could you do with my butt irl as long as you keep in your mind that it's exit only model. However I find it funny how you're trying to tell us after that story that we shouldn't think stereotypically because you could at least try to kick some butts. A comment like that can't be taken seriously and it infact made me write this post.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• 4 weeks later...
cartiaga: [clan] he used to have phat in inventory when pking :P

cartiaga: [clan] so chance on better drop increases alot

cartiaga: [clan] first time he died since pvp worlds and he's at them like 10 hours a day :P

cartiaga: [clan] dfs

cartiaga: [clan] he had 2 or 3 dfs

cartiaga: [clan] he made like half of his phat back xD

cartiaga: [clan] hydrocane

cartiaga: [clan] if you risk more you have more chance of recieving better

cartiaga: [clan] it is..

cartiaga: [clan] i've seen divine

cartiaga: [clan] elysian, divine and 2 others

********: [clan] hey cry

cartiaga: [clan] spectral

cartiaga: [clan] defil3d is a nub

cartiaga: [clan] defil3d faked she lost 272m on pvp world lmao

cartiaga: [clan] I dont

cartiaga: [clan] cheap autoer

Just because of the word autoer? lmao jagex ty for 1 day :wall: rule 9 btw :roll:

Cartiaga.png

cartiaga: [clan] first time he died since pvp worlds and he's at them like 10 hours a day :P

Just because of the word autoer? lmao jagex ty for 1 day :wall: rule 9 btw :roll:

I'm sorry, but that's just sad. Calling defi3d an autoer? Seriously?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm sorry, but that's just sad. Calling defi3d an autoer? Seriously?

Look on youtube enough stuff around about her.....

Cartiaga.png

I did a cc for clan wars on w141 f2p...this summer

everyone who had a gold trimmed amor was allowed to stay in my cc.

looked quit cool, cause it becomes like a uniform,when everyone wears the same.

after a while a guy with the nick Norty*** entered

he didnt wear gold trimmed, so i ask him for it.

he said: wat

and i kicked him

Evidence for this offence:

argal_******: All Gold trimmed join >Argal Gonner< All Gold trimmed

argal_******: norty, u g

argal_******: ot gold trimmed?

argal_******: All Gold trimmed join >Argal Gonner< All Gold trimmed

argal_******: norty

************: wat

argal_gonner: kicked

argal_gonner: stay on follow

one day muted for

Offence Type: Breaking Rule 2 , item scamming,

Appeal Status: Deferred

my english is not fluent, so i know the 1on1 translation of defferd,

but i cause ther was no web link on "defferd", i just waited till i was unmuted

thinking about it now its quit funny, but i was so angry when i was muted.

cya arround Argal

Ok, let me clear this up. I got banned because a kid reported me for account sharing.

There was this scammer saying that jagex blocks your password. I wanted to make him shutup so I just said "My pass: 12345rune" and he logged out and tried it.... Now I even told jagex that I just said some random word that he would believe was my password, That's why they locked it. They NEVER read the stuff that they get.

When Jagex recieves an abuse report for account sharing, it will only show your text. There was no way they were to know you were only joking. Next time, watch what you say and remember that it's always the second person that gets caught.

But JaGeX blocks you from saying your password.

hzwquy.png

Hzwquy.png

I've been muted on many occasions, my latest mute, which was for 1 week, was the most pathetic yet, It thought getting muted for a typo I did, was bad, but really:

x_eranger_x: [clan] ffs

x_eranger_x: [clan] ******* lost connection again

x_eranger_x: [clan] l

x_eranger_x: [clan] got ls on?

Jagex really need to grow up somewhat.