Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

i had "password scammed" for telling this guy to quit or at least gimme his pass.(joke) Then i said hitler (oooo i know im bad) Then for my most recent(a year and 1 month later) I said gang raped so now im perm muted with 12.5 black marks.

To be honest with you, I think you just missed the chances to learn from your mistakes.

At the end of the day the things you where musted for and received previous offences for are all censored, so if you where to say it as a slip of the tongue it would have been censored, however you must have made the desission knowing that something is not to be said (as it's censored) changed the spelling to avoid the censor.... which is not really appropriate now is it?

I am not going to get into a debate over severity of punishments, but really you should have taken previous experience to learn what is and what is not acceptable.

sig2webzx7.jpg

I was in the tip.it clan chat awhile ago, and i said "i wonder how long it takes for an autoer to get banned". Those were my exact words. Well, someone reported me for encouraging others to break the rules. I got 1/2 of a blackmark, and was muted for a day.

I got banned because of some 8 years old reporting me... Jagex NEVER read the reports anymore... Then when I appealed the locked my account for no reason and now I can't even recover it.

The only time they every lock the account is if you claim you were'nt in control of it... Well, to my knowledge...

Ok, let me clear this up. I got banned because a kid reported me for account sharing.

There was this scammer saying that jagex blocks your password. I wanted to make him shutup so I just said "My pass: 12345rune" and he logged out and tried it.... Now I even told jagex that I just said some random word that he would believe was my password, That's why they locked it. They NEVER read the stuff that they get.

they never read them, once i was banned and for my last chance, i said that if i could get back, i would scam, cuss, and break all the rules, they accepted

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

i had been band for saying to a person that he could get band for doing somthing and they said i was password scamming and impersanating a mod :shock:

:o Well... I'm lucky, I got my account back when I asked them nicely to check the IP address that has been using the account and I also sent them my IP.

dude...no... jagex doesnt read the appeals

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

i remember the time i was perm banned for

encouraging others to break rules... but wut actually happened

i was just telling those ppl if they all listen to the scammers well they would get scammed... so that person who was scamming reported me for that....

ain't that something lmao.

well thanks to some proof to jagex, i got my account back. and the scammer got her account not saying no name but she was 121 combat =D>

got herself banned, just my lil story to share \' \'

8a6769dab0.png

i think i got it pretty bad..

i was talking in blogscape chat when i spammed the word moo for attention..heres the evidence..no im not the only person talking they took out the others ph and i repeat myself a few times because im lagging

thereasonwhy.jpg

i know that isnt really that bad but....i got 0.2 black marks and i got muted for 3 days..and whats worse i tip.iter reported me!!

~blade~

tip.its offcial pie addict

bladechen.png

bladechen.png

Bladechen.png

i think i got it pretty bad..

i was talking in blogscape chat when i spammed the word moo for attention..heres the evidence..no im not the only person talking they took out the others ph and i repeat myself a few times because im lagging

thereasonwhy.jpg

i know that isnt really that bad but....i got 0.2 black marks and i got muted for 3 days..and whats worse i tip.iter reported me!!

~blade~

Just because they happen to post on a fan site who's chat you where using does not not mean they should not report you..... the report system for that rule is if a player is finding your actions offensive or disruptive, obviously sombody found you repeatedly saying moo a tad annoying, and reported you for it.... what fan site they use should make no difference.

Just be glad that 0.2black marks is just a tiny slap on the wrist

i remember the time i was perm banned for

encouraging others to break rules... but wut actually happened

i was just telling those ppl if they all listen to the scammers well they would get scammed... so that person who was scamming reported me for that....

ain't that something lmao.

well thanks to some proof to jagex, i got my account back. and the scammer got her account not saying no name but she was 121 combat =D>

got herself banned, just my lil story to share \' \'

Welcome back! nice to see the real rule breaker got their punishment :)

sig2webzx7.jpg

Banned today under the "RL Trading" bracket for giving my friend a 20mil gift.

Ffs Jagex?

I got banned also that day and when I sent my appeal in, they used the auto-reply "they had clear evidence I was in control of the account". I never said I wasn't!!! OMG idiots. Then I sent in my last chance appeal and thy denied it. I had that account since 2001 and they banned it. They said i had repeatedly broke the rules, I have no blackmarks and I repeatedly broke the rules?!?! They should know TOS means nothing and they owe me money back.

Krusnik_Fear.png

Banned today under the "RL Trading" bracket for giving my friend a 20mil gift.

Ffs Jagex?

I got banned also that day and when I sent my appeal in, they used the auto-reply "they had clear evidence I was in control of the account". I never said I wasn't!!! OMG idiots. Then I sent in my last chance appeal and thy denied it. I had that account since 2001 and they banned it. They said i had repeatedly broke the rules, I have no blackmarks and I repeatedly broke the rules?!?! They should know TOS means nothing and they owe me money back.

I am not going to comment on RWT'ing bans any longer.... I am just not in hold of any evidance, and so would be wrong to speculate (unless theya re really obviously wrong/telling lies)

But just to comment on "they had clear evidence I was in control of the account" statement that I see mentioned so many times.... I have discussed this statement with a jmod member of Customer support in game before and whilst in my opinion the wording is wrong..... the reason why they put it there is valid.

They try and get as many facts as they can in a response to an appeal, and if they know that you where in control of the account (based on ip address etc) they state the infomation, as it saves trouble down the line.

As I say I feel it's worded badly, and probably will recomend that it is changed if I hear much more said about it.

sig2webzx7.jpg

Am I peed off. You bet. Here's how it goes. I accidentally stumbled on a website file that contained usernames and passwords that had been scammed from a supposed RS 3 Beta.There were literally hundreds of you out there. What to do? The honest thing. So I post at RS advising them of the fact, and a mod sends me a msg thanking me and requesting that I forward the URL's to Jagex so that they can investigate. So far so good right?Well I go to the forums and under emergencies i list the information, delete the copy of the log list and all's well. Guess not. Today I log on and check the forums and am told that I can't do so as my account is temporarily banned for posting other sites urls. WTF they just asked me to. Doesn't the right hand know what the left is doing. A serious case of cranial inter-rectal inversion.

Madness takes its toll.Please have the exact change.

ArchSupport.png

Am I peed off. You bet. Here's how it goes. I accidentally stumbled on a website file that contained usernames and passwords that had been scammed from a supposed RS 3 Beta.There were literally hundreds of you out there. What to do? The honest thing. So I post at RS advising them of the fact, and a mod sends me a msg thanking me and requesting that I forward the URL's to Jagex so that they can investigate. So far so good right?Well I go to the forums and under emergencies i list the information, delete the copy of the log list and all's well. Guess not. Today I log on and check the forums and am told that I can't do so as my account is temporarily banned for posting other sites urls. WTF they just asked me to. Doesn't the right hand know what the left is doing. A serious case of cranial inter-rectal inversion.

I am sorry and understand that you where trying to help, but we cannot allow ANYBODY to post urls on the forums, they are extreamly damaging to our community, and do cause allot of damage.

I speak to you as an official forum mod it is our policy that any hack/scam/offensive website urls are dealt with very strictly, what you needed to have done is to submit your infomation by the "comment on our service" link on the main page.

We have no way of knowing a players intentions of why they have posted a link and so treat them all as a serious rule break.

Again I recognize that you where trying to help, and am sorry that you got a bad reaction from your efforts, but the reasons why we issued a ban was very important, and I stick by the desission.

The forum emergancies thread is for emergancies found on the offical RS forums, that need the immediate attention of a forum mod, and should be used for no other reason.

sig2webzx7.jpg

I appreciate your reply Bobbington, but truth of the matter is I am not a mind reader and simply posted in the same manner as my original message. I thought that only mods would be able to read it,seeing as my original message had been locked. A simple explanation on the part of the mod who requested the information as far as procedures would have avoided the whole problem. I realize that ignorance of the law is no excuse, but maybe Jagex should have a link in place where the general public would be made aware of the proper procedure in case of such circumstances.The mod that requested the info should have explained the proper way to forward the information due to its sensitive nature.I appreciate the work the mods do considering the huge amount of problems you must go through on a daily basis,but in my company all my employees are trained in a what if scenario. Idiot proofing our processes and not assuming that our customers should be able to figure it out Thank you again

Madness takes its toll.Please have the exact change.

ArchSupport.png

One of my accounts was banned for realworld trading after I scammed people. I agree I should have been punished for scamming but that is not a permanent ban for the first offence.

Hopefully you'll learn that scamming is against the rules, first offense or not. Jagex don't want scammers in the community.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Some noob hacked my and started impersanting JaGeX, no joke

then he changed the pass back and i account

i get a message saying 'you account has been dis abled'

i see what he wrote ' i am a undercover jagex mod give me your password ' and i get the blame

I appeal , declined a permant ban - 2 years of lyfe wasted

:arrow: :evil: :wall:

THE LEGEND

Whats bad is my little brother hacked me and started pressing all sorts of buttons and when I get back on the next day I find that I got reported 10 times for Spamming. It was stupid, but luckily it wasn't my good acc only a nooby lvl 4 with 40 wc <.< :XD:

Offence Type: Breaking Rule 1 Offence Date: 12-Dec-2007

Evidence for this offence:

rocket700: harder than yews

rocket700: mages if you have a regular supplier

rocket700: 97

rocket700: lvl 3 pker..

rocket700: nice name lol

rocket700: 60k till 98 fletch :)

rocket700: " q p "

rocket700: W

rocket700: w

My appeal was later denied :-s

0.1 Blackmarks plus a 1 day mute.

This was my appeal:

Hi.

I believe that I have been wrongly accused of offensive language.

What I said in lines 4-5 was a complement - not meant to be offensive.

In lines 8-11 I was trying to make a smile in two lines of chat.

I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t think any other parts of my chat can be found offensive, but if so th

en I am deeply sorry; it was unintended.

All I ask is that you review the evidence thoroughly.

Rocket700

There is no way Jagex reads every single appeal if they failed to pick up on this -.-

Support more than 400 characters in ban appeal - make a sig for me today! :thumbsup:

This was my appeal:

Hi.

I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t think any other parts of my chat can be found offensive, but if so th

Rocket700

There is no way Jagex reads every single appeal if they failed to pick up on this -.-

Support more than 400 characters in ban appeal - make a sig for me today! :thumbsup:

We all know that the "q p w" is ASCII art for male reproductive organs.. -.-

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

This was my appeal:

Hi.

Rocket700

I would sure hate to see you smiling....... I am pretty sure you are fully aware of what you did there, remember that the main audience of this game is under the age of 18 ... I am sure it does not take much effort not to be offensive,

sig2webzx7.jpg

I just got banned from the RSO Forums for posting this:

T'was two weeks before Christmas, and all through Runescape Not a player had known what would soon be their fate. The updates were posted on the website with care, In hopes that all players would like what was there. I logged onto Runescape and what did I see? Four new updates were listed, Wonder what they could be? Real world trading is bad, its evil they say A new Jagex fight against cheaters today! Real money for gold, their raking in lots. Kill all the autoers, kill all the bots! Removing unbalanced trades, *What the heck is that? Means all those merchants will never get their phat! Farewell birthday gifts, no more helping a friend. No more running nats, *Just where will it end? This 1st post was painful, yet I just pressed through. But I held my breath as I opened number 2. Trade and drop changes, seems like lots of chatter. I clicked on the link to see what was the matter. 3k gold pieces is now the trade limit. No more getting Barrows, unless millions are in it Drop parties are out, drop transfers are too. A gravestone is left if a Fire Giant kills you. No more getting rich when a noob makes a mistake. Those items are no longer yours for the take. I could not believe, in what was to be With an unsteady hand, I clicked post number 3. Wilderness changes? Please say its not so! Revenant ghosts? Now thats a low blow! Bounty Hunter, Bounty Hunter, Why is it multi? If you go solo, you surely will die. I PKd for a living, I guess thats now done. Jagex, you ruined it, its no longer fun. No more PKing, no more easy dough. No more Runescape, looks like its time to go If you liked this post, and I hope that you might. Copy and paste it, LETS PUT UP A FIGHT! We can get our Wildy back, if we all stick together. If Jagex don't listen, we'll all quit FOREVER

Considering all the people spamming that, I'm not that surprised. I've seen that ~25 times in the last few days. People posting things like that have almost killed my *legit* rant about 50 times.

Keep it to the sticky. And don't copy-paste others' work. Please?

Right now, people doing things like that make the rants forum a spam forum. Not a very desirable place.

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

This was my appeal:

Hi.

Rocket700

Well that explains a lot..

I was just copying what someone else said at the time, had no idea it meant that :oops:. Guess I can't prove that though. I still fail to see how a 'w' represents male reproductive organs - wouldn't a 'v' be more appropriate?