Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

Khadgar00 wrote:

[lmao] I got 7.5 blackmarks on my strength/mage/range hybrid because I was "using third party software". This is bull crap because the only thing I've ever used while playing rs is Limewire, aim, or hypercam. Lol i guess this is a good thing, gives me time to work on my main and what not. But 7.5 black marks for nothing!! What the [bleep]!

Taping RuneScape by any means is a violation of copyright laws. You're lucky they just banned you. There's worse that coulda been done.

Actually, you can use a hypercam. The same with screenshots. As long as it's in game and not of anything sent to you by Jagex into your inbox, then it's ok.

ohmygosh3gk9.jpg

I played runescape for about a year and a half and never got reported or anything, always paying by phone [the same number] and playing from the same IP address. Then i took a break for about a year, starting somewhere in the beginning of '06. I started playing again about 2 weeks ago, I tried logging in and my pass was wrong..which happened to be a number i could never forget, so i was like what the hell and tried recovering....it didnt work.....then I put alot of info in that box at the bottom and after 2 days got my account back...only to find that my bank was empty and i had some new messages. So I checked the message, it was the automatic one you get when you pay for membership. Once again I was like what the hell.

Then my 'friend' logs in and says

"give me your account back i hacked it fair and square *****!!!!"

Then I reported him and asked him how the hell he hacked me....no reply I asked again....no reply....Then my bro, who was watching and trying not to laugh at the time, said maybe I was muted, so i check and I had 9 black marks all for breaking rule 6 and all of them already apologised for.

I checked the evidence and my 'friend' had tried to sell my account....for 200k [im a lvl 83 with 89 fletching 86 woodcutting and 1236 total so i was like what a [wagon]] heres that.....

Offence Type: Breaking Rule 6 Offence Date: 01-Jul-2006

Evidence for this offence:

************: i try the black dragons

************: dragon

************: i have to team the dragon

************: anyone here got mage arena hat>?

************: kool

************: i had but i died

************: infinity robes are hot

************: wt* u have no idea

************: 80

************: ty

************: lol

************: hmm i wonder y

************: im 77

************: ok...

************: i shall pay for insurance

************: i know

************: 3

************: kol

************: i have full lederhosen

************: lederhosen is kool

************: ##

************: lol whoops

************: ^^

************: ill show u

************: next time

************: i need 11 more

************: hm black g

************: hm?

************: (how much)

************: 50k?

************: ok ill get later

************: ok

************: anyone here had molly?

************: where u catch her twin sister with a claw

************: i have

************: u got pixies

************: was that a quest

************: omg

************: omfg

************: he jus got camo

************: out of the blue

************: lucky sob

************: me 2

************: the 80

************: omg

************: the old dude again

************: he calls u a worm and u do push ups

************: nice

************: omg lucky

************: brb banking

************: this lederhosen

************: umm

************: u go lower than 50?

************: yea

************: yea

sedai_kenshi: selling my account 200k!!!!

sedai_kenshi: not lieing

sedai_kenshi: need 200k

************: hmmm

************: str lvl>

sedai_kenshi: im serouse

sedai_kenshi: 68

************: lmfao

sedai_kenshi: 69 atta

************: no

************: i know

sedai_kenshi: fine 100k

************: mgae?

sedai_kenshi: i need money

sedai_kenshi: 67

************: could use alc

************: she jus a scammer tho

************: report her for pass trading

Anyways that couldnt prove i was hacked so i checked the other 3 times he was reported for this and found this......

Offence Type: Breaking Rule 6 Offence Date: 01-Jul-2006

************: ?

************: well

************: im not going to wild

************: sorry

************: buying tiara!!!!!!!

************: buying tiara!!!!!!!

************: dude chase

************: lets go

sedai_kenshi: 0man i hate this account

************: can i have it

************: ur account

sedai_kenshi: mmmmm

sedai_kenshi: add me

************->sedai_kenshi: k?

sedai_kenshi: k i asked questoin first

sedai_kenshi: u got a noob account to?

************->sedai_kenshi: yes

sedai_kenshi: can i trade for this one i need a pker

************->sedai_kenshi: no

************->sedai_kenshi: scammer

sedai_kenshi: kk

sedai_kenshi: the pas is robert

sedai_kenshi: u get

And i thought well that should prove it...how the hell do you get and account to over 1200 total and hate it....but I kept looking before sending anything to Jagex...and i guess he did trade it for that pker then hacked it back [which is what most account-sellers do] cuz this is the next one....

Offence Type: Breaking Rule 6 Offence Date: 14-Jun-2006

sedai_kenshi: no

************->sedai_kenshi: why not

sedai_kenshi: cuz its mine now

sedai_kenshi: wut did u put on it?

************->sedai_kenshi: omg he gave to me

************->sedai_kenshi: 400k

************->sedai_kenshi: thats y i wnat it back

sedai_kenshi: well give me 400k

************->sedai_kenshi: what?

sedai_kenshi: or good items

sedai_kenshi: im not just gonna give it to u

************->sedai_kenshi: u hacker

sedai_kenshi: wut?

************->sedai_kenshi: im goin to notify as many people

************->sedai_kenshi: to report u

sedai_kenshi: i wich i could i would have a bill

sedai_kenshi: i dont care its not my account

************->sedai_kenshi: omg

************->sedai_kenshi: u know wat im reportn

sedai_kenshi: wut?

I mean [cabbage] he said "its mine now" points out the 'now' part...so in my head Im thinking Jagex is stupid if they didnt see this....and i looked over all the evidence again and saw "i dont care its not my account" in the one above and was like what the hell, he pretty much says this isnt mine, I hate it, and i reported him saying he hacked me, so I go to appeal the mute...and I cant because they were 'appologised for'

So i went to customer service and sent one....I got an auto message saying they dont have time to look over messages from F2P, so I payed for membership [over the phone] and sent another one...another auto message with a piss load of -quote- "frequently asked questions about account security that should answer your query, please take the time to read through them carefully."

And of course I did they didnt help blah blah I sent another message more automatic bullcrap message saying -quote- "When an appeal comes in we always check many things but we also check to see if the account has been hijacked if this is the case we will make sure to remove any marks that are on the account for that offence. Rest assured the appeal was looked at properly"

I was thinking 'I didnt make the appeal [wagon] thats what I want to do'

So I sent yet another message through the complaint section saying I wanted a personal response and got this....-quote again- "Alas you cannot remove past offences (and the black marks incurred from them) from your account unless you can successfully appeal the offences at the time. You can make up for your misdeeds by becoming a fantastic player who is generous and kind to all who inhabit the realm."

Now Im thinking 'either they are morons who barely speak english....or this is another automatic response....because I said I cant appeal the damn offence because they already were and how the hell can I help people who I cant talk to'

So I sent another complaint lol...pretty much re-pointing out I was hacked, I couldnt appeal because the hacker did, and that I kept getting automated responses, I got this......"Thank you for your query regarding the status of your account.

As you know, the Rules of Service within RuneScape are written with the best interests and security of our players in mind. Unfortunately, you did not follow these rules and were caught in breach of the terms you agreed to when creating your account.

Because of this, your account will remain muted permanently.

All the evidence relevant to your case would have been available to you when you first submitted your appeals.

We do not restrict you from starting another account and continuing within the world of RuneScape, though we do ask that you learn from your past mistakes and follow more closely the rules we have in place.

To view our rules, please visit the RuneScape homepage and click on the 'Rules' link.

I am afraid that our policy on this will not change and we would politely ask you to refrain from contacting Customer Support any further with regards to this issue."

So that says they didnt read my message because the mod told me I shouldve read the evidence and appealed it....and then told me not to send them any more crap making them feel like idiots.

So Im permanently muted....and even reported the hacker saying give back the hacked account....gave them my IP address.....the phone number Ive always payed from...and the hacker said "its not my account"

What the hell do they pay these people at Jagex? Obviously its not enough to make them feel like they should earn it......

And the appeal system sucks.

So do the unnameable mods that sent me those letters.

By the way my rsn is Sedai Kenshi, never reported before the 14th of June '06.

You haven't been in love unless you've contemplated murder.

Good luck with that, as a ray of hope I present:

Can a human read two pages of text in 7 sec's? I think not. Yet that's what happened in a judging of an offense by my account. The automated reply I received said Jagex knew I had full control of my account at the time,I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T! In my appeal I requested that a HUMAN re-read the evidence, as a HUMAN can see that I am obviously innocent.I am 5 yr player 4+ yr member,I know the rules!

Dear ,

Thank you for your message regarding an offence on your account.

We have investigated your account and removed the offence. It appears that you were given an offence in error.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, but hope that you can trust RuneScape in future regardless.

Before you return to play, on this account or another, we would strongly recommend that you read the rules of conduct at http://www.runescape.com. This will have information on any rules that you may have broken, and explain why we do not want such actions in the game.

I hope that this helps! ^_^

Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Ross

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

well...i think jagex doesnt read the players ban appeals and heres my proof...

my friend was hacked and the hacker used auto=ban 4 ever...and he sent a ban apeal like this...

Are you guys R*******

I wasnt in control of my acc u noobs

I hope u remove my ban or else YOU S***

And guess what...his ban was apealed...if u want i can post a screenie later

Duke_Kaleb, I can understand that many of these do look suspicious, but Jagex do clearly state that they only give people blackmarks based on hard evidence, and not suspicions.

I speak as someone who has 10.0 blackmarks, with one offense - password scamming. I shoudn't obviously display any of the messages sent by Jagex (although, I don't actually think they have any legal right to stop me...), but basically, I was talking to another person at Catherby about the tragic passing away of The Old Nite. He asked me, why couldn't his son take over his account? I answered, because he probably doesn't know his ******** (password). In sheer fear of being reported for offensive language, I tried by pass the censor filter, and eventually made it known Iwas talking about his password.

That was my one tragic mistake. I was reported by 3 people for password scamming. I appealed, saying I had no malicious intent, and was only talking about The Old Nite. I received the typical reply... that they had "evidence" I had broken the rule, and I was in control of my account. However, I know in my mind I broke no rule, so there can be no "evidence" of breaking any rule.

Duke_Kaleb, you have to understand that our frustrations aren't at the fact we've been reported. We're mad because they clearly have not been read to any detail worthy of banning an account, and in many cases, serious miscarriages of justice have been handed out.

You Moderators like to use the excuse "They have no time, because they're inundated with appeals and reports". This is no excuse! Andrew and Paul make millions out of this game every year, and yet they can't invest in a decent CS system?!

It's unfair that we have to constantly watch our backs and panic everytime the censor filter messes up, and it looks like we've said a swear... and to add insult to injury, be placed in such a compromised position because our reports aren't properly analysed!

I'm sorry, Jagex, but my faith in your appeal/report system has been completely shattered. And this isn't a knee-jerk reaction to it, this happened half a year ago and I still feel strongly about it. The only way I'd ever had confidence back is if a human re-read my "evidence" and removed my blackmarks, becasue I'm clearly innocent.

Duke_Kaleb, I can understand that many of these do look suspicious, but Jagex do clearly state that they only give people blackmarks based on hard evidence, and not suspicions.

I speak as someone who has 10.0 blackmarks, with one offense - password scamming. I shoudn't obviously display any of the messages sent by Jagex (although, I don't actually think they have any legal right to stop me...), but basically, I was talking to another person at Catherby about the tragic passing away of The Old Nite. He asked me, why couldn't his son take over his account? I answered, because he probably doesn't know his ******** (password). In sheer fear of being reported for offensive language, I tried by pass the censor filter, and eventually made it known Iwas talking about his password.

That was my one tragic mistake. I was reported by 3 people for password scamming. I appealed, saying I had no malicious intent, and was only talking about The Old Nite. I received the typical reply... that they had "evidence" I had broken the rule, and I was in control of my account. However, I know in my mind I broke no rule, so there can be no "evidence" of breaking any rule.

Duke_Kaleb, you have to understand that our frustrations aren't at the fact we've been reported. We're mad because they clearly have not been read to any detail worthy of banning an account, and in many cases, serious miscarriages of justice have been handed out.

You Moderators like to use the excuse "They have no time, because they're inundated with appeals and reports". This is no excuse! Andrew and Paul make millions out of this game every year, and yet they can't invest in a decent CS system?!

It's unfair that we have to constantly watch our backs and panic everytime the censor filter messes up, and it looks like we've said a swear... and to add insult to injury, be placed in such a compromised position because our reports aren't properly analysed!

I'm sorry, Jagex, but my faith in your appeal/report system has been completely shattered. And this isn't a knee-jerk reaction to it, this happened half a year ago and I still feel strongly about it. The only way I'd ever had confidence back is if a human re-read my "evidence" and removed my blackmarks, becasue I'm clearly innocent.

Well first off, password scamming is an automatic ban. There are a lot of things on here that come into play with CS and your account appeals. Firstly and foremost is offence history and behaviour in game. A lot of it depends on if you've gotten in trouble for minor offenses such as cussing or something. I don't know of anyone that ever got banned just for joking around with friends and maybe cussing but the filter catches it. I agree, CS does take a little while, I've used it countless times, and just recently it took them a few days to get back to me (on my regular account). Also, they spend quiet a bit of time looking at your account history and your appeal, so they're correct in saying that they don't just "hand out" punishments. It's actually pretty fair. As for being muted by a player moderator for something you didn't do, accidents happen but it is fixed as soon as possible.

ohmygosh3gk9.jpg

Sorry, no evidence is available for this offence.

See, this is the kind of morons you deal with on this game.

I had a legitimate account banned that I never cheated on. And I have multiple other accounts I never cheated on.

I did on this one, when it tells you to see why you were banned they tell you there is no evidence. RS is all about money, plain and effin simple. I will never now play this game again. Especially since the first account was a legitimate account I never cheated on. And at one time it was in the top three thousand overall players. I have no problem with that account.

But ban me for an account where I spent money for membership and never cheated. I understand the money making process for Jagex. It is the thing that makes the world go round. But these [bleep]s can kiss my [wagon].

in4F.gif

The customer support for runescape is complete bs. I call someone an idiot and get a black mark. Fine even though i dont think its offensive.Then a month or so later i see my cousin got a black mark for doing this >O >O >O.

when we sent in an appeal we both got the same response: We have evidence you were in control of your account. Even though we never said we weren't. And how could they know 100% we were in control of our accounts? Do they keep constant surveilance of us?

deathnotesignature.png

Duke, I'm sorry but nothing in that reply holds true in reality. CS takes its time, yes, but that's only when it comes to game-related queries and the like. In other words, messages that actually require some kind of human interaction. That much I can understand, since as answering a player's query isn't so much a matter of urgency.

However, this thread isn't talking about such queries, we're talking about bans and appeals, which are by far much faster. So fast, it took about 30 seconds (I'm not exagerating there) to get a reply to my appeal. Now if you're saying they look at my account history (squeeky clean apart from that offence BTW!), and the evidence (of which is there is none of an offense commited, in my case), and the appeal itself (in which I stated there was no evidence), then one of three conclusions have to be taken:

a) They don't take as much time as they should

B) They are incredibly hasty, either though incompetence or pressure, or both.

c) It's done by a robot (and by the number of "you were in complete control..." messages, I'm placing my house on this one).

But there is no way that an appeal can be done in 30 seconds, and a rational decision made!

And personally, I think this is disgusting when Jagex advertise the fact you will get a fair hearing, and we're talking about negating months, sometimes years, of hard work, commitment, and loyalty to this company.

When Ginger Warr informed of his plight when it first happened, I was disgusted at the way the cs dealt with him. Now i'm preety sure they have a bot that searches the snapshot for key words according to what the report was filled in as, if a few of the key words are found then it's a blackmark/s depending of the seriousness of the offence. Now everyone has the right to appeal and I know that the cs must get flooded but I would rather wait some time and not getting a bot send an auto denied reply in seconds. I've heard that certain words put into appeals are auto accepted, now if only they took the time to read reports i'm sure the community would happily welcome the swap from bots to real humans.

Jagex shoudl hire some security to monitor the game

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

oh i just remembered. One of my friends created a noob account to see how fast he could get banned. He was saying really dirty stuff and swearing left and right. He even asked people to report him. Many people did and he was banned.

BUT NOT UNTIL 3 MONTHS LATER!!! How crazy is that compared to being banned for saying hey. :-k

:0......0 drooling

Thanks, Mc

Above all else, if I could just add to that post, it just lends so badly in terms of mistakes. If a human makes an error, it can be rechecked and erased/altered. But if you set a bot to do it, you just get into the psyche that the bot is never wrong, and so you won't get any decisions wrong.

I am a passionate believer that my appeal failed because I said "I did not ask specifically for anyone's password." 'Not' being the operative word to a human, but not to a robot, for which the key word is either 'ask' or 'password'. Hence, becasue both of those keywords were in my appeal, the bot disregarded 'not', and instantly made the conclusion I was guilty.

Duke_Kaleb, surely now me and Mc have clarified it, you have to admit that there is something seriously wrong with this system! Plus don't get sucked into thinking we're just menaces to this game. If Jagex offered me Player Mod-ship, I would happily take it, because I would feel I would be doing my bit in contributing to a better community. But as it is, I personally am reluctant to report someone, out of fear I'll put that person (who may be innocent for all I know) through the same hell all of us have been through!

I've never had any blackmarks as far as I'm aware..but this thread makes me paranoid.

However, I think that if I did get banned and they didn't listen to my appeal in a fair way with a fair response..I'd probably go to the BBB and ask for ALL of my money I've spent on members for the past 4 years. Don't know how affective that would be..but I'd at least try.

"it's frustrating when you know all the answers, but no one bothers to ask you the questions"

lostdreamer3.png

Duke_Kaleb, surely now me and Mc have clarified it, you have to admit that there is something seriously wrong with this system! Plus don't get sucked into thinking we're just menaces to this game. If Jagex offered me Player Mod-ship, I would happily take it, because I would feel I would be doing my bit in contributing to a better community. But as it is, I personally am reluctant to report someone, out of fear I'll put that person (who may be innocent for all I know) through the same hell all of us have been through!
Ok first off, if your reporting someone who you think might be innocent, then don't report them :D

Second off, I can't reveal too much here, but honestly it takes Jagex about 2 minutes to look at your appeal/query and respond. Do you realize how many people play this game and are banned? I can't reveal everything about how the system works, but believe me your one out of thousands. Actually they just hired a few more CS people so just be patient. Other than that, I can't really help you more. I am not customer support, so I can't really answer for them. However, if you have a problem with their service, you can send a query in using the customer support link on the home page.

ohmygosh3gk9.jpg

Argh, I know Jagex have every right to be suspicious, but really.

My friend: I might quit.

Me: Aww, don't go!

Friend: You won't be saying that when you get free stuff. XD

Me: I wanna be that rich. :o

Me: Wots ur pass.

Friend: lol

Me: lol

Perm. Banned for that. Honestly, a perfect member for almost 3 years, never even got on a mods bad side, and I get banned for something like that. And my appeal being denied! Stupid Jagex's machine...

Vesica_Vinco.png

Fire cape achieved - 19/12/08 | 99 Cooking achieved - 31/8/09

Sorry but sadly the "lol's" where not captured in the 60 report window that was sent to Jagex. There can only deal with what infomation is given to them, and the probaly had a report with sombody saying "wots your pass?" can you think how that looks?

Can I just make a point that a while ago Andrew stated on the offical forums that every week around 8,000 accounts are perminatly banned from the game!

This does not include temp bans, or black marks, or mutes. This is just perm bans. I asume alot of these wont ever be appealed as they are auto accounts, but still can you grasp the HUGE work load there?

I have been reliably told that Jagex do read every single appeal, and they are taken seriousally, alot of people belive they are just sent an "auto reply" from Jagex, well this is only party true, they have a huge list of premade thoughout replyes that they can offer to a player as a response to their appeal, and most of the time a personalied responce is just not needed. BUT there is always a human pressing the button for what get's said.

Mistakes are made now and again (and we hear about most of them) and often the replys arnt word perfect for what is needed, but the vast majority of the customer support offered is good.

sig2webzx7.jpg

Well, Duke, I agree I'm one out of thousands, and I realise that. I realised that as soon as I started playing near enough. But that just proves my point further. I don't mean to take this out on you, I truly am sorry, but the lack of interaction between Jagex and players really does lead to this kind of interogation... I'm sorry.

However, 2 minutes to look at someone's track record, their appeal and the evidence provided simply isn't enough time to make a rational decision about whether to punish a player full stop, let alone ban someone permanently from the game. As proven, it has lead to situations where people have been wrongly punished.

Now a few months ago I would also be turning around to the people on this thread and saying that they're stretched. But we constantly hear about the succes Jagex has and how rich Andrew and Paul have become and all of that stuff, and then we start to wonder why this money isn't being filetered down to us - the very people that make the game rich! What really infuriates me is that Jagex has all this success, yet we have have to put up with a half-built, and arguably incompetant CS service. This clearly isn't fair, and I would have thought that Jagex would actually provide us with a chance of an appeal, even if only out of human decency.

Another that that grinds me down is that we all get the same reply asw ell (the one about being in control of the account)! None of us have said that we weren't in control of the account at the time - in fact many of us admit we were by trying describe our own actions at the time. If Jagex are going to reject an appeal, then they can at least give a reason why the appeal was rejected, quoting passages from the evidence to back up their point.

Even if this is an automated message, it's just a lot more pleasent to be explained about why your appeal was rejected, rather than having some irrelevent message flung at you as justification for their actions.

As for that comment about not reporting if I'm not sure... let's take an example of an "uncertain rule". Macroing. How on earth am I meant to actually be sure 100% in my mind that a person is macroing? I can't see the space in front of their computer to check if there's anyone at the keyboard, nor can I test for a repetitive program. Therefore, there is not way I can be certain someone is macroing... there are loads of bald, tanned top, green trouser Level 3 skillers who decide to have Public Chat turned off. This doesn't make them a macroer.

So do you suppose all of us *not* report suspected macroers?

From Duke Kaleb: Well first off, password scamming is an automatic ban.

When ii was a lvl 40 or somethig bout th at region sme guy said to me, 'you know people will give you there passes for free if u say their pass comes up as **** if they type it in.' Of course, at the time i didn't know this was a bannable offence so i tried it out. A day Later i got a msg saying i was perm banned. I appealed and guess what, it worked i got a 3 day ban and 5 black marks. So sometime Jagex can be fair and i think ive proved you wrong because you will not always get perm ban from 'password scamming.'

oscboydie.png

I think you have just proved the point there. You tried a password scam, and so was perm banned.

The fact you appealed and it was sucsssful is insignificant. Your appeal was graunted becasue they will have belived what you said as to your motives (or lack of) for what you did.

Remores and aploogies are very important.

sig2webzx7.jpg

6 months ago I tryed using surfpin and my phone wuldn't dial it so i gave up and used certapay through payby cash and PAID for 6 months of membership and yesterday i recieve messages saying that surfpin could not collect a opayment fro 5months ago..wtf? So I sent a billing query and contacted paybycash to help me reslove my wrongly banned account.

That doesn't seem legit to me....5months ago I had problems with paybyphone and I get banned 5months later for paying for my membership a different way?

I'm so mad that Jagex has wrongly banned me when I paid for my subscription.

I have records and everything from paybycash and never once over that 5month period did I have surfpin show up on the phone bill...

Atleast I can get me accoutn back but for a price..........

betterwork.jpg

lordadam21.png

I think you have just proved teh point there. You tried a password scam, and so was perm banned.

teh fact you appealed and it was sucsssful is insignificant. Your appeal was graunted becasue they will have belived what you said as to your motives (or lack of) 4 what you did.

Remorses and aploogies are very important.

I spose lol they said they'd unban me cause it was my first offence or something, but im also saying that Jagex aren't completely without kindness

oscboydie.png

Let's see...

You are logged in as 4364768l3454

General gist - you're banned for breaking one... they even quoted rule 1 for me!

Rule1.

You must not use any language which may be considered by others to be offensive, racist or obscene.

another message... yay I got an offence added to my acount!

a third message :ohnoes: there's a change in my account status!

so... yea, I better log into "appeal offence/ban" right away!

I appeal the offence... apologizing for offending the [developmentally delayed]s that make up the RS playerbase who cannot count...

apology accepted - you're still banned...

last chance -

I ask why I still get people with 5+ spaces in their names trying to scam me, but my name of NUMBERS is now banned(3 days after it was made)...

I HAVE CONTINUED TO BREAK THEIR RULES, TIME AND TIME AGAIN!

THE SEVERITY OF MY OFFENCES AND MY ATTITUDE IN RUNESCAPE?

seriously, this is the part that pissed me off... time and time again? screw you, jagex, screw you... I'll be getting back on my other character soon... maybe I'll try my hand at luring... (yea, I suppose I'm a bit spiteful)

the BIGGEST prob in jagex is what happend to me.

i was catchin lobs to get a higher fish lvl when "someone" out of the blue started being rascist to me and swearing at me.

i dont rele like reporting so i ignored her.

she logged then 2 mins or so l8a i get a pm sayin some VERY offensive stuff so i igonred again.

by this time she came back on and started swearing so i decided to tell her to shut up.

due to this "shut up" i have been permmuted and have exactly 11.4 black marks against my name...THIS IS NOT FAIR READ ABOVE MY TEXT JAGEX AND YOU WILL SEE I WAS PROVOKED AND THATI ACTED IN SELF DEFENCE!!!

geez these ppl dont no anyfing....and get better holiday stuff not lame chicken suits :x :x :x :x :x

if you enjoy eating pizza please put this in your sig

start the revolution!!

P.S im only 9 stone