Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

I remember back within the first few months I started the game. I fell for some kid's trick to get me to log out and then into another world. He had me key-logged so he was able to get my pass and then log into my account. :wall: Anyways after this happend I disregarded what happend because I was still able to get on for that day. I logged off that night, and didn't get back on for about 3-4 days.

When I tried to log back in it said my account was banned. So I went to the area of the site(I think it was in a message Jagex sent me to tell me what I did) and found out that I had allegedly been scamming passes off of other people. I then realized this couldn't be because the offense was stated to have happend within the time frame that I had not played during.

I then appealed this by stating that I had not been on during those days and explained what had happend with the guy that I assumed key-logged me.

Within 5 days later I had my account back and in full power. I still play this account today. :thumbsup:

a noob i made for fun

user:FrÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã St()()f

played altogether around 1hr neva talked to anyone

next time i tried to log in,

your account has been deactivated

i looked at the offence.

u have 10 out of 10 black marks, you are permanently banned

Your username is offensive????!!!!!!

offensive?????

how is FrÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã St()()f offensive... i dont know :x :evil:

that same thing happens to me but it wasn't offensive random3 and you can't use stuff like random anymore sad aint it?

A wise man once said if we are all gods children then whats so special about jesus

I made an account w/ my cousin called

p00nmeinbed

:P Got banned for inappropriate language. Barely worked on it anyway, but it's on a last chance, and I never go on! :P

You should be the only person in charge of ANY account.

Lucky you didn't get banned for account sharing.

I just thought i'd like to write something and i'm sure some of you have had the same thing happen before.

tbs333gz5.png

This is a picture I took earlier, or last night.. As you can see i'm wearing full dragon with a party hat.. Now.. That's some great stuff.. It wasn't on a private server, and it wasn't bought with real money! The thing is, my friend had alot of money when he quit and he had played since 2001, like I did. So he quit, and gave me some money.. I bought the things in this picture with the money.. And what happened? Two days went by.. I didn't do anything but walk around runescape with my friends, train a little, and quest a little.. And then boom.. Today it hits.. I lose connection, I try to log back in.. I get this: "Your account has been disabled, check your message center for more details." So what do I do? I check my message center...

..Upon checking my message center I get these:

bannednu7.png

What is this legacy punishment? I'll never know! However, I do know one thing.. I never got it. I know this for sure! But as you can see it also says rule 12 was broken. Now, we all know what rule twelve is, and if you don't i'll tell you. Rule twelve has to do with real world trading and it specifies "Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed." Now, this is not the case here. As I said, I did none of those things. I got this money FAIR AND SQUARE.. A friend gave it to me when he quit the game, as I said earlier.. Now when he quit he handed me approximately 400 million gold. Some may assume this HAD to be bought or stolen. But it wasn't, I know and trust my friend he is a good friend in real life I had known for most of my life! He told me he had received this money from selling his blue party hat the previous day. So three days later, here I am writing this.

Now, to get to some of things I am angry about.. The first of which is Any time you get a trade from someone for free with over fifty million gold, Jagex automatically ASSUMES that this gold was bought using real world money. So this is what I was banned for, breaking rule twelve when in reality I did no such thing. I've been playing as of this month SIX YEARS. Over these six years, I have had things similar to this happen to me. I have lost several accounts due to false accusations. Jagex needs to get it through their thick skulls that any time someone receives money, it isn't from paying real money! And if you read their rules fully, they basically say that if they think you're doing something wrong, they can do whatever they want. Specifically, in this case ban you. This is unfair, very unfair.. I am a very good member of the runescape community and may be one of their oldest players!(When I say oldest I mean long term player, not age.)

And so jagex decides to take everything away from me and my friend. Everything my friend kept and did HARD WORK hours days weeks and months to get, they took it away! I feel this is unfair. I have appealed the ban and I highly doubt that it will be unbanned. The second thing that is wrong is their customer support does a bad job.. Complaints will do NOTHING! I've sent many complaints in, and jagex around a year or two ago had NO way to reach them. Every time I have been [bleep]ED, there was NO way to appeal it! NO way to contact them! NOTHING. The account that was banned I made in 2003, and that's a long time ago. I worked so hard for it, every time they take it away! They took all of it away! This is a FALSE accusation and I want to be justified. And you can't sue them, I believe that they NEED to be sued because they don't do ANYTHING. Taking away your account you've have for four years because you just got one-hundred million gold from a friend without giving him anything anything is [cabbage].. And I won't stand for it, not anymore. I am quitting their game that I have played for so long. I am going to post this everywhere, I am even going to send a copy of this to postie pete. Ha, I wonder what would happen. It would NEVER be published. And btw, because they don't have an E-mail to send a message about this too, they have a 300 letter box to write in for your appeal. . . Wow, I just can't explain this in THREE HUNDRED WORDS!!! Jagex is a greedy company, their greed I have put up for too long and I won't deal with it ANY LONGER.

My conclusion is, that all of you who are members should stop playing this game, quit funding their greed because they WILL take what you worked so hard for.. And I don't mean for this to sound so emo but it's pretty [bleep]ed when you play for six years and you get this. I wish you could sue them.

..Oh yes, and the proof I received from Jagex:

Offence Type: Breaking Rule 12 Offence Date: 28-Apr-2007

Evidence for this offence:

This account has been banned because of Real World Trading.

We have evidence to prove that you have purchased gold in-game using real-lif

e money.

You have been deemed to be in complete control at the time of the incident.

I love the way they give such great evidence that I was trading cash for gold.

lol, im too lazy to read the other ppls posts, but i think this one is really stupid, okay, i made a new account (was going to be new my main) and after staying up the whole night working on him spending the night at my friends house, i got him to lv 29 and did almost all the quests, and then there was the dumbest quest eva, imp catcher... i searched and search in karamja for hours killing imps and non of them dropped a black bead (last one i needed)

so i said, "b/itch!" and trust me, no one was even there with me AT all, that's why i said it and then me and my friend went to eat breakfast and wen i came back my accont was banned, permenatly too, 10.0 blackmarks out of 10!! i was like WTF!?!?!?! and then i tried to appeal and all that and they denied it and everthing and yah... sucks. ;(

Regards,

Razr Hybrid

lol, im too lazy to read the other ppls posts, but i think this one is really stupid, okay, i made a new account (was going to be new my main) and after staying up the whole night working on him spending the night at my friends house, i got him to lv 29 and did almost all the quests, and then there was the dumbest quest eva, imp catcher... i searched and search in karamja for hours killing imps and non of them dropped a black bead (last one i needed)

so i said, "b/itch!" and trust me, no one was even there with me AT all, that's why i said it and then me and my friend went to eat breakfast and wen i came back my accont was banned, permenatly too, 10.0 blackmarks out of 10!! i was like [what the heck]!?!?!?! and then i tried to appeal and all that and they denied it and everthing and yah... sucks. ;(

Regards,

Razr Hybrid

Mine's probably the biggest post here. #-o

Just for saying something so stupid like a "yo momma" joke... You should be banned instead of muted. :P

Naw but really, kind of dumb? I hope you meant on your behalf and not Jagex's, keep your momma jokes to ourself - come up with some half decent jokes that aren't offensive and you won't have this kind of problem.

Instead of negative comments towards your "jokes" you might actually make people laugh with some half decent jokes. Or maybe just stay away from the comedic business.

Tugrul88 had a red party hat he couldnt hold couse he had gone to f2p and had no room for it, he asked 3 h1t quit, my best mate irl to hold it for him till he got members back.

They both got banned for real world item trading with no evidence suplied.

I know brendan (3 h1t) and i play with him (in the same room as him) all the time, he has never bought items or needed too (1900+ skill total 85 slayer 78+ runecrafting) ect..

He had just spent the last 2 weeks rcing to 78.. now why would he lvl the most boring useless skill in the game thats only use it to make money .. if he was just going to buy 200m (he already had his own red hat and 9 santas from slayer and farming, not like he needed to buy anything).

Tug and 3 h1t were both 126 combat.

I WAS TOTALLY UNFAIRLY MUTED!

Im sick of jagex spending more time getting rid of macros than spending reading through ban/mute apeals. i have been playing RS2 for a good 3 years now, and i had 4 black marks. i got hacked. they started spamming loads on my account, and i flew up to 9.2 black marks. if jagex cba to even check the ip, then why the hell are they banning people without sufficient evidence.

Luckily my brother only received one black mark..but its ridiculous how they don't even read appeals. Why offer something that is never done? Its like a company advertising a new product, but not actually manufacturing the product. It gets everyones hopes up and then they think to them selves "Rofl...noobs"

Seriously you're so very correct, that made me lol irl, advertising a product it doesn't sell :XD:

Yup Jagex is corrupt. :ohnoes:

~L

RSN- Lemontail

Pure Ranger Name- X Kaprisen X

Lemontail.gif

Lemontail.gif

Click here for my 99 Mining and Cooking blog!