Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

bobbington2,

Surely you must know that the only way to appeal an offence or a ban is by using the appeal a ban/offence link on the Runescape home page. And the decision make by Jagex is final.

Suox.gif

99 Woodcutting goal: Complete! :D

One i got banned for account sharing.....UFNAIRLY!!!! I was just strolling around lumbridge then i see this girl saying "selling accont 1k"!!!!! So i reported her. then i said 'reported' Shes like whaa??? for wut??? account sharing. She said i didnt!!! Then i just quoted her then she reported me! then i got 3 black marks off of it! 7.7 black marks now.....
Why did u say reported.... thats the stupidest thing u can do. Instead you should of told her not to sell acounts because it is against rules. She might stop and get black marks

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

My 122cmbt char (Banzui) and my friend (MOD EDIT: no naming names please - Jake) (was 125 i think) got banned coz i gave stuff (worth about 10m) to one of my friend (about 80lvl) and asked him to give them to Kissa later when he's logged in, friend was autoer (not sure if he did it on that char but at least on some chars), so jagex thought we all are same person and banned us for macroing :roll:

my account got taken over by some person and i got perm banned for website advertising. I appealed the decision saying that i wasnt in control of my account. They locked my account and i recovered it. Not to long ago some player mod temp muted for something i cant figure out. IT had nothing in the offences section and i got no black marks for it. But i was still muted! How can ytou appeal against unfair temp mutes?

I got 2 messages in all... first one saying i had committed an offence... then one saying the statud of your account has been changed. Both said to check the appeal an offence section but when i looked it had congratulations no offences commited, i had a green flag and it said above you have been muted for 2 more days by a moderator. It all fine now but i never knew what the offence was... i wrote to jagex and got no reply.

I got 2 messages in all... first one saying i had committed an offence... then one saying the statud of your account has been changed. Both said to check the appeal an offence section but when i looked it had congratulations no offences commited, i had a green flag and it said above you have been muted for 2 more days by a moderator. It all fine now but i never knew what the offence was... i wrote to jagex and got no reply.

Omfg so did i...

I know i commited the banable offence, but i messaged JAGeX asking what the first offence was for...

Still waiting...

i have a very stupid ban ....

a guys were usurping a mod , ( he didnt had the crown befor ehis name ) he said , he were to give me full zammy if i asnwer some question .... , i did , then he say , i need your password to make appear the full zammy in your inventory , i were like " yeah nice try ...'' then i started to say injure in french lol , then , my account is ban for account sharing ?!?!?! , i look the evidence and i see the the conversation me and him , all we see is him tried to get my password !!!!!!!! i have apppeal 3 time and everytime , its a pre typed message they send me , they dont take time to read any comment appeal from f2p player i guess

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

i have a very stupid ban ....

a guys were usurping a mod , ( he didnt had the crown befor ehis name ) he said , he were to give me full zammy if i asnwer some question .... , i did , then he say , i need your password to make appear the full zammy in your inventory , i were like " yeah nice try ...'' then i started to say injure in french lol , then , my account is ban for account sharing ?!?!?! , i look the evidence and i see the the conversation me and him , all we see is him tried to get my password !!!!!!!! i have apppeal 3 time and everytime , its a pre typed message they send me , they dont take time to read any comment appeal from f2p player i guess

How long is the ban, perm i assume?

I dont really understand what you've said, as the grammar is terrible, but keep trying i guess.

Goodluck

I am so glad i havent endured the worst of it all... but still i think its really unfair how they treat some people. I think the policy there seems to be ban first ask questions later. Some of us have used our accounts for immeasurable amounts of time and they should look at the situation better before banning. Again, im so glad i have a clean account even with my record....

well...

My friend had been banned, i said on my char to his noob acc, my emale.

He then reported me for (lol... wait for it...) ASKING FOR PERSONAL DETAILS!!!! i got 9.5 Blackmarks for it and permenant mute, what the hell???

I appealed, and i received an amazingly quich reply, took 2 seconds lol :shock: , saying that they diclined my appeal, someone needs to report jagex for autotyping lol.

URL=http://Forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=351049&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0]sigbanksupportqd1.gif[/url]

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I'm sorry St.Alphonso0, your ban was the correct thing to do. I will not go into any details here in game, or anywhere, but if you message jagex they will give you a better reason.

Please head the message:

"FAO forum curator team"

This will mean the message will be sent to sombody who will know the answer.

sig2webzx7.jpg

Lmfao I got 7.5 blackmarks on my strength/mage/range hybrid because I was "using third party software". This is bull crap because the only thing I've ever used while playing rs is Limewire, aim, or hypercam. Lol i guess this is a good thing, gives me time to work on my main and what not. But 7.5 black marks for nothing!! What the [bleep]!

i got banned for jokingly saying "selling rare black lobs" :x

OMG that's meant to be a joke obviously!

It always gets a laugh and sometimes a trade for 10M which is declined. I'd say unless you traded it cannot be counted as item scamming......

Some ppl mod-wannabe.

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

I got 10.3 blackmarks and on a last chance

8 of those were offensive laguages cuz those stupid mutha [bleep] noobs in the way following me to try to get some muny

Ohkay, I guess you haven't learned your lesson, or learned of the ignore list.

ON topic: I had a level 61 range/mage pure. 82 range 85 mage. Awesome I know!

The name was Born_ _ 2_ Pk. I got banned for having multiple spaces in my name.. The only reason I could think of was if I scammed someone they couldn't report me. WA WA not like they read the things anyway.

BTW I had 12m cash and a ranger set -.-

Jagex needs to either get rid of the report abuse system or start reading the letters. Also I have gotten reported for typing in, "Buying chaos 120ea", I can type fairly fast (92 Guam) and they said I was autoing. I can't believe Jagex sometimes but I don't know what i'd do if Runescape shut down. I play it way to much.[/b]

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I got 7.5 b marks for macroing, even tho i didnt do nothing. The appeal thing is a trap. If you apologoze, they keep it, and adds a few blk marks, if you appel, they send a automated message that does nothing, and if you say you wernt in control of ur account, well ur perm banned

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Someone reported me for breaking rule one by saying a yo momma joke..... Ironically there were no stars or anything, and now I'm one step closer to being banned. oh well. If I could banned I'll just say "I am a jagex mod unban me" thing.

IN addition to this there is no rule stating you cannot say your momma jokes. Loopholes are always fun to notice.

i got banned ,got banned for saying " Hey " How wierd is that? he appealed and it was denied!

"their auto answer system is lame

"

sorry about the dodgy edit but thats my story, but im on 9 blackmarks and perm muted after a sound appeal was denied. I'm crippled, ffs. Sorry. i hate it too...