How To Get Rid Of Hiccups.

Joordaan

If you sit with your back facing someone, and ask them to trace out a word on your back, with their finger (if that makes sense). They draw each letter out on your back in turn and I reckon because you are concentrating so hard on what they're trying to write, you forget about hiccups.

Always worked for me!

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would drink a glass of water upside down. Like, you put some water in your mouth and tip your head forward, then swallow fast.

This is what I do except sometimes it comes out my nose. :shock: :XD:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Only had one time to test this : hold your breath and drink as much of something as you can.

It works the better, the longer you hold your breath and the longer you can drink in one go. I drank half a litre of water without breathing, but I think less works.

Basicly, try to make sure the hiccup can't come up and it stops coming. Holding your breath won't let it and drinking won't let it.

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

^Simple pwnage!^

well i read somewhere the hiccups will stop if yopur terrified. the crasiest way to get rid of hiccups is to point an AK-47 LOADED WITH BLANKS AND POINT IT AT THEM. :D

Also a good way to make them piss their pants.

well pissing pants is another problem altogether. but atleast the AK-47 stops the hiccups :lol:

Hiccups are caused by the spasming of your Thoracic Diaphragm. Basically, a muscle spasm. It's best just to breathe deeply for a few seconds, or even hold your breath.

My dad always tries to scare me when I have them. And it usually works to get rid of them. :P But, sometimes it doesn't.

3898000bYVcx.png

While reading this topic, i got the hiccups....

But i tried everything and still had them....

Now there gone

no you didnt. you dont have an AK :lol:

Hey, kids who are older and totally pwn me, wanna know how to get ridda those hiccups, Run into a wall, as fast as you can. :P

@My_eggs: In your quote, isn't it really "I want to be just like them"? :anxious:

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

Hey, kids who are older and totally pwn me, wanna know how to get ridda those hiccups, Run into a wall, as fast as you can. :P

@My_eggs: In your quote, isn't it really "I want to be just like them"? :anxious:

Hey, you can't blame me, Fad said it lol :P

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Just block your ears, and get someone to hold the fountainon, and drink.

You'll look a bit weird lol but it's gonna work.

That's what my fourth grade teacher always used to say. She could be grandmother age now - any chance that your grandmother teaches? : P

I've also heard the spoon full of sugar way. Now there's a way I can agree with. \'

attempt to bite your elbow. it stretches your oesophagus or some such thing, and stop your hiccups

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.