Making PSP/GB Game.

pomar1

I am making PSP/ Gameboy game, title will probobly be Kingdom Hearts: Ancient Pages Of Life. I am looking for:

Story.

Monsters and Humen arts.

Some people to help.

I know that chances are very small. I/We got 1:10000 chance to sell it by Disney or FinalFantasy Makers, but i will never give up.

We got better chances becouse:

-We(I am...) are not so old, ex. i am 13. We have better ideas about games and fun.

-I know how to Please :).

-I know how to make game.

-We belive that we will sell it :D

(I said WE becouse i belive someone will join projekt)

Game will be in ENG lenguage, if someone want we can add more options, but later.

Team:

mysig2.png

----TheLair Game!----

"Game isn't dead... You wish!"

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but they generally have people they pay to develop games/ideas. If you want to pitch an idea, however (possible), you will have to look professinal and serious, so being 13 wont help, sorry.

Dont give up just coz i said so but.

Good luck.

Story and name aside... do you even know where to begin on making a game? Do you realise how expensive development on games is these days and what equipment you need?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

howuch experience have you had making, designing, progarmming etc. for those consoles? and the rpg genre

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Erm. My cousin and I made an awesome pamphlet for a game sent to EA, it was called Fantasy Dreams.

Basically, you were a baseball player in the minors, and you walked around, did everything. Drove to the park. Went to the cages under the bleachers. Took batting practice. Chatted with guys. And played the game as yourself.

It was an awesome game. Actually, SEGA sorta took it with "First Person Football" in ESPN Football 2k5. (Made me sick actually when he gets tackled the camera is on your helmet so it starts spinning around etc..:lol:)

I was also thinking for the game, if you played Centerfield, a little circle with like plasma looking substance coming from above it would show where the fly ball is going to land. You move your head with the right thumbstick. To throw you press (X, A, A; PS2, Xbox, GC) and it goes depending on your power and which way you are facing. You could throw the ball into the stands for an Extra base basically :D

EDIT: Are you using GameMaker :lol: xD

I don't think you're serious about making a game, if you were you would know not to go about it in this way, do you know how to code a game or are you using a pre-downloaded program that does it for you because if so I just wouldn't bother. You need actual pixel artists who know how to make graphics, no one on this forum can give you the quality needed. And asking random people for storylines and stuff is just.. I don't understand at all.. Do you have anything better to do?

IF I were to go about making a similar game I'd make all the graphics, start by doing loads of drawings, storyboards, start designing characters, design tiles, build mockups (of what it would look like in-game).. Start on some concept art and have the work to 'show' if what you want to do is give an idea.

vistame09copyhr8.png

I do enjoy making games. I do it a lot with my cousins. It's just Drag and Droping for the Objects. The sprite maker is simple and all.

I can make casual Adventure games with it. If you want me to post one I can on here. It'd be a download though and I think that's against forum rules.

Final Fantasy company?

Its Square Enix you idiot.

OH TEH NOES!!111

I do enjoy making games. I do it a lot with my cousins. It's just Drag and Droping for the Objects. The sprite maker is simple and all.

I can make casual Adventure games with it. If you want me to post one I can on here. It'd be a download though and I think that's against forum rules.

Using a "Game Maker"...? WOWTHATSCHEATING. You can't really take credit for anything except the story. That is unless you made all of your sprites in Paint or something, and you used your own code.

I "made" my own game once using a GUI called "Odyssey". It allows you to create and implement your own code and sprites. (Actually you needed to script magic or trigger lines)

knkcopy.jpg

I made a few games for fun if that counts :lol: (mostly because im bored) -mostly all of them are wips though :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

aaaaaaaaaaaa.png

aaaaaaaaaa.png

aaaaaaaaa.png

aaaaaaaa.png

aaaaaaa.png

aaaaaa.png

aaaaa.png

aaaa.png

-crop prob

aaa.png

aa.png

:P :oops:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Final Fantasy company?

Its Square Enix you idiot.

OH TEH NOES!!111

Using a "Game Maker"...? WOWTHATSCHEATING. You can't really take credit for anything except the story. That is unless you made all of your sprites in Paint or something, and you used your own code.

I "made" my own game once using a GUI called "Odyssey". It allows you to create and implement your own code and sprites. (Actually you needed to script magic or trigger lines)

Well, we did make the sprites. It was purely us. We made a capture the flag game. It's just I don't know how to program AI, so it was just two player, 3 players a team. Every player moved together :lol:

It was pretty fun =]

mabye i should make a foot ball game spacebar and a number to pass the ball.. meh i dunno :XD:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

You can't name it Kingdom Hearts. Copyright pl0x?

No no.. Let him name it that. I want to see how much they settle the lawsuit for :-w

:lol:

Lol yeah :D And anyway... you can't exactly get something released if you use a game-maker which does everything for you. Sorry pomar. What I mean is... don't give up!

Couldn't you just leave it to Disney to make another Kingdom Dorks game?

You just made me laugh out loud, hey!

I'm going to go grab some popcorn. I've got front row seats watching this kids' hopes and dreams crumble away.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.