Flyingkami00

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada. It's decent.

What do you mean decent. Im having a pretty damn good life here :P

Too cold. And the days are so short.

England, would rather be living in the US or Australia though.

Ditto.

Why is that?

overblown political correctness for me, stuff seems to be more expensive and the house prices are a complete joke aswell.

how can you not like arkansas, its less crouded, the air is untiainted, and I can just imagine myself ridding around on a horse. Believe me, the east coast isnt all that its cracked up to be.

I live in the more... industrial area of Arkansas, no more than ten miles from steel mills. It's depressing. The landscape is totally flat, and I don't much like the weather. I'd like to move to a cooler place. Western Arkansas is very very pretty though... Mountains, no mosquitoes, fresh air. ^_^

3898000bYVcx.png

how can you not like arkansas, its less crouded, the air is untiainted, and I can just imagine myself ridding around on a horse. Believe me, the east coast isnt all that its cracked up to be.

I live in the more... industrial area of Arkansas, no more than ten miles from steel mills. It's depressing. The landscape is totally flat, and I don't much like the weather. I'd like to move to a cooler place. Western Arkansas is very very pretty though... Mountains, no mosquitoes, fresh air. ^_^

So you live in one of those areas where lots of kids drop out of school to work at factories?

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

So you live in one of those areas where lots of kids drop out of school to work at factories?

Yep. Or they got to school, have a lot of potential, and just settle on a factory job.

3898000bYVcx.png

Scotland - Its pretty obvious from my avatar.

I like everything about it, except those who run it :uhh:

I think thats going to be a running theme throughout this topic no matter which country you live in. :?

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Eh, the cold is horrible.. I'm more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy (and I don't much like sweatshirts/coats) so Iowa really isn't the place for me. The no nosquitoes thing is enough for me to move to western Arkansas :P

Russia! Way up on the north coast, too.

EDIT: Sorry, I should clarify. I'm visiting Russia for winter break. I'll go back to America on Wednesday. It's been hard to get used to it being night all the time. That's why I'm up at about 3 AM now, because I slept almost all afternoon because it was still dark...

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Guest AshKaYu

Canada, Ontario to be precise. But I strongly detest Ontario. Too far away from the ocean. Newfoundland/Vancouver/New York/AnywhereawayfromOntario ftw

England. As agreed by many, I will move out of this country as soon as possible, I hate it.

Why move from England?

You have a really good cricketing side,and soccer team, and olypians

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

England. As agreed by many, I will move out of this country as soon as possible, I hate it.

Why move from England?

You have a really good cricketing side,and soccer team, and olypians

I care not for who wins sports, but for my welfare and upbringing of my future family.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

USA. I am not proud of some acts it has done, but it is a great nation overall. I hold some personal theories about what might be the future of America.

I always assumed you were from Canada. :roll: But hey, thats what you get for assuming things.

USA. I am not proud of some acts it has done, but it is a great nation overall. I hold some personal theories about what might be the future of America.

I always assumed you were from Canada. :roll: But hey, thats what you get for assuming things.

I am from Canada, and I do have a Canadian passport. However, I do have a green card.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!