What country do you live in?

Flyingkami00

I froma kazakhstan

Really, how is it there?

very nice!

LOL best thing i have seen on tip.it in months lol :lol: :lol:

"They say jump, and ya' say how high? ya' brain dead? ya' got a [bleep]' bullet in ya' head?" - anyone know this song? winner gets a cookie!

Rage Against The Machine, Bullet In The Head

my cookie plz :P

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England. As agreed by many, I will move out of this country as soon as possible, I hate it.

Wow you should be thankful, I live in England and it is a perfect place to live. We have the greatest Wellfare state in the world. We still have a monarchy yet have the best democracy. We conquered the world and had the greatest empire ever known. We're an island with a great strategic postion. As well a prosperous economy. What could you possibly not like about Britain?

England. As agreed by many, I will move out of this country as soon as possible, I hate it.

Wow you should be thankful, I live in England and it is a perfect place to live. We have the greatest Wellfare state in the world. We still have a monarchy yet have the best democracy. We conquered the world and had the greatest empire ever known. We're an island with a great strategic postion. As well a prosperous economy. What could you possibly not like about Britain?

its full of socially deprived [developmentally delayed]s who wouldnt even know what half those words mean

thats whats wrong with it...

I still love England though, i just think we should chuck out half the people who live here. (and all the illegal immigrants who came here and are killing our country as well)

Tk5SF.png

its full of socially deprived [developmentally delayed] who wouldnt even know what half those words mean

thats whats wrong with it...

I still love England though, i just think we should chuck out half the people who live here. (and all the illegal immigrants who came here and are killing our country as well)

1 internet to you. Seriously, half the people who say "OMG I HAET ENGLAND!!!111" are stupid. The moment they moved out of it they'd complain because they don't get free health care, that's the reason we get so many immigrants. We give out large amounts of welfare and benefits, the working native loses out. :|

knkcopy.jpg

I live in Finland.

And from what I've read, we have a better welfare system (More stuff free? How do you rate it :-s ) than you guys. Also, how do you rate democracy?

And for that greatest empire, one could argue it was only bad what you did.

Canada. It's decent.

What do you mean decent. Im having a pretty damn good life here :P

Too cold. And the days are so short.

edit: don't get me wrong though, it IS a great country. I think Canada is going to be my permanent residence, but I just miss some things. Being born and raised in a tropical country and all.

Its been too warm recently...

If anything its too wet. I want snow. In Solid form.

Its winter. Days are short... :-k

Yeah, I miss the summer when sun sets at like 8 or 9. Not 4 in the afternoon.

And I don't want snow <.<

from england although the rest of the family that are older are from scotland. i like it here... its not bad where i live, although i live in a village on the outskirts of the largest town... i'm lead to believe anyway... and i go to 6thform with friendly people, and the village is cool, however there is a severe lack of people i know that live in the village but live in surrounding villages it eats my petrol. i wouldnt change it for anywhere... well the country that is, i'm moving in september about 150 miles away from my family, and i cant wait... in a good way not a bad way. but even that far away it'll be different.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

I live in the birthplace of rock and roll, in the great state of Tennessee, in the good ole US of A. I say y'all, eat fried chicken, and listen to country music, and I'm proud of it. :P

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Canada. It's decent.

What do you mean decent. Im having a pretty damn good life here :P

Too cold. And the days are so short.

edit: don't get me wrong though, it IS a great country. I think Canada is going to be my permanent residence, but I just miss some things. Being born and raised in a tropical country and all.

Yeah, I miss the summer when sun sets at like 8 or 9. Not 4 in the afternoon.

And I don't want snow <.<

West Coast rains alot...

Central Areas gets long early winters with lots and lots of snow.

Eastern Areas have milder winters, but the weather is erratic.

Atlantic areas are prone to hurricanes...

And the north is pretty much winter most of the year.

If you want to go back to the Phillipines, you only get a Summer and Rainy season...

I don't like 35 degree afternoons and I certainly dont want to clean up everytime a typhoon hits. -.-

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I live in the birthplace of rock and roll, in the great state of Tennessee, in the good ole US of A. I say y'all, eat fried chicken, and listen to country music, and I'm proud of it. :P

Ha ha. Memphis is the shiznite! I need to go back up there. Soon.

EDIT: And fried chicken is excellent. EXCELLENT.

3898000bYVcx.png

West Coast rains alot...

Central Areas gets long early winters with lots and lots of snow.

Eastern Areas have milder winters, but the weather is erratic.

Atlantic areas are prone to hurricanes...

And the north is pretty much winter most of the year.

If you want to go back to the Phillipines, you only get a Summer and Rainy season...

I don't like 35 degree afternoons and I certainly dont want to clean up everytime a typhoon hits. -.-

I never really appreciated the heat until I moved here. One thing that I can think of that makes me happy is the lack of blackouts here. Constant electricity ftw rofl

couldnt have said

jeez, same, ppl say it is because of el nino- the world affecting weather deathy system.