What country do you live in?

Flyingkami00

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was born in Wales and have lived here all my life. Most of my family are from the Midlands, England. I believe this is the reason behind my rather bizarre accent. :?

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi....

(Welsh National Anthem)

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Belgium, and I hate it, it really sucks over here! the only country I hate more is the USA, I'd kill myself if I were American.

Why exactly?

Because he is "1337" and everyone tells him it is "1337" to hate the USA.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

England. As agreed by many, I will move out of this country as soon as possible, I hate it.

Wow you should be thankful, I live in England and it is a perfect place to live. We have the greatest Wellfare state in the world. We still have a monarchy yet have the best democracy. We conquered the world and had the greatest empire ever known. We're an island with a great strategic postion. As well a prosperous economy. What could you possibly not like about Britain?

The economy. The government. The environment. The state of society. Not to mention the weather.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Belgium, and I hate it, it really sucks over here! the only country I hate more is the USA, I'd kill myself if I were American.

Why exactly?

Pretty much.. It's nice of people to make such comments without backing them up, isn't it? I'm American and I'm nowhere near suicidal. Sure the U.S. has made some bad decisions, but would you really kill yourself if you lived here?

right now i live in northwest ohio, in the united states. its cold here and kind of rainy but no snow yet this winter. im hoping to live in San Deago, California later in life though. my brother lives there for law school and from what he says it is 76 degrees F all year round and has only rained 3 times in ~6~ months. even though that sounds good, any first world country that hass good weather and a nice landscape would be great. Mabie the virgin islands somewhere. saint Thomas anyone?

EDIT:

Damm hippies \'

Why exactly?

Pretty much.. It's nice of people to make such comments without backing them up, isn't it? I'm American and I'm nowhere near suicidal. Sure the U.S. has made some bad decisions, but would you really kill yourself if you lived here?

Oh do we really have to get in this? I am sure he has reasons he does not like the U.S. You should not assume that it's just because it is the "trend". He is not going to actually kill himself. Haha, you believed he was serious? He was probably exaggerating.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Why exactly?

Oh do we really have to get in this? I am sure he has reasons he does not like the U.S. You should not assume that it's just because it is the "trend". He is not going to actually kill himself. Haha, you believed he was serious? He was probably exaggerating.

Erm...Duh? :roll:

I'm actually more interested in why he hates Belgium. The US seems pretty obvious, not that I hate it of course.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I live in cricket loving, beer drinking, bone dry Australia. (Please rain!!!)

:anxious:

Funny you should say that since it was raining the other day :-s

You're an idiot. Not just because you hate Belgium, but why would you kill yourself if you lived in the US? Most of it's inhabitants are great people, some are greedy punks, but those people are everywhere.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Storm seasons coming up, should rain

Storm season started two months ago.

Perhaps he lives in the Northern Hemisphere part of Australia :-w

cescsig.jpg

Perhaps he lives in the Northern Hemisphere part of Australia :-w

Which I do, and storm season will start in the next week

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I live in SouthEast England (UK) :XD:

YAY me too! This place rocks. O:) :D :thumbsup: ::' :wink: =D> :)

(I've suddenly discovered the joy of smileys!)

::'

:-$

I live in SouthEast England (UK) :XD:

YAY me too! This place rocks. O:) :D :thumbsup: ::' :wink: =D> :)

(I've suddenly discovered the joy of smileys!)

::'

Where in SE england? - I used to live in that area but then i moved to rubbishy NE england.. I liked it better down there...

Tk5SF.png

England. As agreed by many, I will move out of this country as soon as possible, I hate it.

Wow you should be thankful, I live in England and it is a perfect place to live. We have the greatest Wellfare state in the world. We still have a monarchy yet have the best democracy. We conquered the world and had the greatest empire ever known. We're an island with a great strategic postion. As well a prosperous economy. What could you possibly not like about Britain?

The economy. The government. The environment. The state of society. Not to mention the weather.

Care to elaborate? As half of those things I have already countered.