What country do you live in?

Flyingkami00

I live in SouthEast England (UK) :XD:

YAY me too! This place rocks. O:) :D :thumbsup: ::' :wink: =D> :)

(I've suddenly discovered the joy of smileys!)

::'

Where in SE england? - I used to live in that area but then i moved to rubbishy NE england.. I liked it better down there...

LONDON FTW!!!! ::'

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You live in the actual city of London? :shock: Or is it the outskirts?

I always imagined you more in either Southampton or Portsmouth or Manchester. Don't know why. :anxious:

A few miles from the centre. :D :D This place pwns the world! I can get to central London in about 15-30 minutes. O:)

It seems like im the only one from nebraska (usa) but that's understandable, nothing to do here but go to school then hope to be accepted to a university out of state. I would much rather live in the northwestern part of the united states though, more rain and rain is h4x. :XD:

... I can learn about credit, banking, paying taxes, legal rights and mortgages at a skatepark?

Runescaper since december 3, 2001

Mybrois15.png

You live in the actual city of London? :shock: Or is it the outskirts?

I always imagined you more in either Southampton or Portsmouth or Manchester. Don't know why. :anxious:

A few miles from the centre. :D :D This place pwns the world! I can get to central London in about 15-30 minutes. O:)

Crazy. I can get to London in about 40 minutes :shock:

Berkshire County FTW! and proud as i represent the cut in Badminton <3:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll post my origin here. That locked thread won't last long before it's removed.

Born in Turkey of German parents. Right after my birth my parents moved back to America. They had lived in America for a while. My dad was born in Germany, so was my mom. My dad's grandparents had immigrated to America during like the 20's or 30's or something. My dad's parents (born in America too) moved back to Germany, where my dad was born (later they'd move back to America). My mom was born in Germany to German parents. They had met when they were still living in Germany, and moved to America when they got married. Then moved to Turkey for a job. At the time of my birth they were living together in Ankara, Turkey. I was born there, but as I said, they moved back to America when I was like 1.

I still live in America now.

*Edit* Cleared it up a bit, it's complicated.

My parents go to Germany once a year together, and my mom goes twice to see her parents and such. I want to go too, but we can't really afford it.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Crazy. I can get to London in about 40 minutes :shock:

But not to the centre for atleast another 30. GO CONGESTION!

Um.... no.

Where do you live Cad?

Read the sig. I'm extremely proud of being an American. Don't diss America until you've seen it's culture. I'm proud I'm under Bush. I think I would have made the same mistakes. I think any human can make his mistakes.

America is so diverse and it's cities all have so much charm and great food.

Oh, and, I'm not fat!

England. As agreed by many, I will move out of this country as soon as possible, I hate it.

Wow you should be thankful, I live in England and it is a perfect place to live. We have the greatest Wellfare state in the world. We still have a monarchy yet have the best democracy. We conquered the world and had the greatest empire ever known. We're an island with a great strategic postion. As well a prosperous economy. What could you possibly not like about Britain?

The economy. The government. The environment. The state of society. Not to mention the weather.

Care to elaborate? As half of those things I have already countered.

The economy IS dreadful, admit it. House prices are a little short of ridiculous atm, and the student loan fiasco is scary as hell for me, as ive nearly finished my GCSE's and am thinking seriously now of college and Uni.

The Government is also a joke. No offense to the Europeans here, but the majority of Britons DO NOT want to be part of the EU, but instead of following this, Blair and the rest of his foo's blindly pour millions and millions of pounds into Belgium all so that Spanish fishermen can afford boats to steal OUR fish. The only returns we get from the EU are ridiculous 'health and safety' bills which stop anyone doing anything anymore.

I actually don't give a toss about the environment (i don't litter, waste electricity etc, but neither do i recycle) so i have nothing to say on the matter.

The state of society atm is an absolute disgrace, without a doubt, and it is slowly removing any pride one could have to be British. For starters, lazy, ridiculously stupid people can simply make a living by being ugly and having babies. Good, hard working people like my parents are the ones who have to support them with the money they themselves earn.

Also, the polical correctness fad going on at the moment is beyond a joke. I'm all up for imigrants, free good labour, wewt!, but when they DARE to complain about our country's VERY proud traditions after we give them asylum and shelter from persecution, and when we put ourselves at a disadvantage to support them, and when these 'people' get their complaints heard, it is sickening.

Also, i happen to think the weather in Britain is near perfect. We have coldish winters, hotish summers, which is how its meant to be. We live in a temperate climate, and that is what we have. In terms of natural disasters, we live in one of the safest places on earth; no earthquakes, no hurricanes, no tsunamis.

In case you hadn't guessed, i live in England, in East Yorkshire. But i was born in London and lived in Portsmouth for like 7-8 years before moving up here.

(The South pwns the North anyday of the week btw, how i miss it so...)

supernovasigst7.jpg

I live in The Netherlands, in the South of it, not telling you guys where though :P

The weather's bad, always.

ikoopaisig6pr.jpg

^^ TY SO MUCH FOR THE SIG, PINK!! <3<3

Add me on MSN whenever you feel like talking, about anything.

It is like playing monopoly, and refusing to build hotels, incase you're called a "Hotel noob", as it might give you an unfair advantage.

Read the sig. I'm extremely proud of being an American. Don't diss America until you've seen it's culture. I'm proud I'm under Bush. I think I would have made the same mistakes. I think any human can make his mistakes.

Oh, and, I'm not fat!

ehm.. cough cough... republican psycho cough cough

Oh, and, I'm not fat!

Lol if read from left to right, the colors in your sig are those of the Dutch flag. Dutch pride eh? :|

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Oh, and, I'm not fat!

So i'm assuming you've been to every state, city, restruant?

knkcopy.jpg

So i'm assuming you've been to every state, city, restruant?

You say it like that's the only way to know... we do have the Travel Channel and Food Network here :| , it's all you need.

It is the only way to know, your own opinions will tell you what you think and not base it off some host. And I doubt the channels would show the bad side to all things, they won't show you the slums of where they are, they won't show you how many restruants there serve things that'll probably give you salmonella...

knkcopy.jpg