runescape stories, funny things

beahcluver

One time at band camp..

Well I got pk stories then there are other funny stories.

Well here I am spinning flax then a random, a swarn, was attacking someone, only she didn't run. She stayed there til she died, she was afk, teaches her a lesson. Well she dropped flax, a glory, mystic boots, things like that.

I thought that there was a runescape comic in this thread :(

The funniest thing that I've seen must be like... That bike! I know that you guys wont believe me... But it's true, I saw a guy riding on a bike in varrock! I've also seen this strange thing 2 times! When I'm mining, I see like something... A round white small object just flying trough the mine place very fast. I SAW IT TWICE, And my friend calls me mr weird pants -.- BUT I'VE SEEN IT!!!

The funniest thing that I've seen must be like... That bike! I know that you guys wont believe me... But it's true, I saw a guy riding on a bike in varrock! I've also seen this strange thing 2 times! When I'm mining, I see like something... A round white small object just flying trough the mine place very fast. I SAW IT TWICE, And my friend calls me mr weird pants -.- BUT I'VE SEEN IT!!!

Really?... Why would there be a biker in runescape... Maybe its a sign! Give us more info on this. I would like to see a guy on a bike. Quite interesting.

resizedAuron1-1.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Back when I was a level 3, fresh off Tutty Island, I bent down to pick up some pocket change and my pants ripped right in the middle of Lumbridge. Then I immediately ran (the best I could) into Bob's to see if he had any extra pair of pants. Luckily, he did, and I had my original pants sewed back up by one of the women...

It was SO embarassing! I'm sure 20 people saw me! :oops: :x :wall:

(Sure, funny to YOU GUYS! And yeah, I've posted this before. :-w)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I have heared about the bike (a fake screeny), but i have also seen the white-flashing-floating ball near falador.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

I have heared about the bike (a fake screeny), but i have also seen the white-flashing-floating ball near falador.

Is this f2p, p2p, or imagination2p?

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

LOL!!

I2P. ROFL!

I've heard about that though.. :-s

But no, there was this one time, I was sleeping in my bed with my gf at the time, and I fell out of bed, and I woke up chained to the bed, with a note on my face saying;

"I hope you've had a good time with that other girl under the bed, because I'm leaving. Good bye."

Turns out, I had an inflateable girl under my bed. Intresting, eh?

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

LOL!!

I2P. ROFL!

But no, there was this one time, I was sleeping in my bed with my gf at the time, and I fell out of bed, and I woke up chained to the bed, with a note on my face saying;

"I hope you've had a good time with that other girl under the bed, because I'm leaving. Good bye."

O btw, your ex-gf says hi

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

LOL!!

I2P. ROFL!

ROFL why on earth do you have an inflateable girl, when you're sleeping with your girlfriend? :P

'Awwww, It's never enough'
Eminem - Never Enough ::'
getfirefoxmo6.gif

Once when I was merchanting with coal ores, I saw a person say that he bought a water talisman for 900k. I thought that that must be a scam or something. That guy kept saying "Buying water talisman 900k", and after a while someone walked torwards him. Probalby they traded, because shortly after the guy who traded the one who wanted to buy a water talisman, he said like "wooooooooooooooooooot". After a while he added: "900k!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and for a water talisman! I'm rich".

This was a level 15 or something like that, so it's pretty fantasic. Sorry if this was not so funny, but I had nothing else to post about.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Really?... Why would there be a biker in runescape... Maybe its a sign! Give us more info on this. I would like to see a guy on a bike. Quite interesting.

It was just in varrock center... It was so fast, I tried to follow but he was going faster than you were running. My friend saw it too... But we didn't get a screeny.

It's F2P, I've seen it in dwarfen mines once... And when I was in the Al Klarid mines, I saw it 2 times in a row!

The white ball could be wind strike or your mouse....

It was not my mouse, And why would someone throw a wind strike at a stair? It wasn't anything like that... And if it was an wind strike I would've heard that because my area sounds is always on high.

LOL ok there was this one time when...:

i saw a noob rip his pants, he went to bobs axe shop, where a very angry female sewed up his pants, amazingly this person had dumped their boyfriend because they had an inflatable female under their bed. Anyways after he had his pants fixed he went to go mining when someone said omg i saw someone riding a bike in varrock~!~43%#%, then sudden;y a white object went through the air and hit the person in the head.

^its crap but it works lol.

thats my funny I2P experience.

LOL ok there was this one time when...:

i saw a noob rip his pants, he went to bobs axe shop, where a very angry female sewed up his pants, amazingly this person had dumped their boyfriend because they had an inflatable female under their bed. Anyways after he had his pants fixed he went to go mining when someone said omg i saw someone riding a bike in varrock~!~43%#%, then sudden;y a white object went through the air and hit the person in the head.

^its crap but it works lol.

thats my funny I2P experience.

I knew that you guys wouldn't believe it... But I have seen it...

I knew that you guys wouldn't believe it... But I have seen it...

I believe you........................................... O:)

I do, because I've also seen a UFO in the sky! =P~

We are not alone... :mrgreen:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

arrgghh what the hell are you people talking about? nobs ripping pants, bikes in game, white balls flying throught the air, inflatable females under beds, i mean what the hell?! :ohnoes:

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Pay-to-pee

What about if your'e broke? You would be like :oops: :oops: :wall: #-o

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

arrgghh what the hell are you people talking about? nobs ripping pants, bikes in game, white balls flying throught the air, inflatable females under beds, i mean what the hell?! :ohnoes:

What, you've never seen the inflatable girl with the ripped bants riding a bike that shoots white things through Varrock? Have you been living under a rock? :XD:

souryw6.png

What, you've never seen the inflatable girl with the ripped bants riding a bike that shoots white things through Varrock? Have you been living under a rock? :XD:

i really hope you know all those things are separate but its even funnier put together.

and about that guy riding a bike, he slammed into me and i flew 50 feet into the air and landed in falador.(i was at varrok).

Gyroman25.gif