In-Game World Map (120+ Supporters! Pictures! Support Sigs!)

RPGoof

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be awsome, and it is! For anyone who hasn't played the new RS yet, Jagex has implemented an in-game world map! :thumbsup:

It still doesn't provide the ability to travel long range, and/or spot your friends and go to them, and/or seeing where you are exactly on the map. :(

Other than that, it's fine. :thumbup:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 3 weeks later...
It would be awsome, and it is! For anyone who hasn't played the new RS yet, Jagex has implemented an in-game world map! :thumbsup:

It still doesn't provide the ability to travel long range, and/or spot your friends and go to them, and/or seeing where you are exactly on the map. :(

Other than that, it's fine. :thumbup:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

That would be some extreme coding though.... To have an individual world map for more than 2 million players is a big job. Implement all that stuff would be great, But a big job. I support the new features that would be implemented into the ingame world map. Good Job

sig2.png

<<<Quote Snip>>>

That would be some extreme coding though.... To have an individual world map for more than 2 million players is a big job. Implement all that stuff would be great, But a big job. I support the new features that would be implemented into the ingame world map. Good Job

Thankfully, it would not have to track two million (2,000,000) people at one time. Only two thousand (2,000) are on a world at any time, so tracking is relatively easy. This makes it much easier to display to anyone wishing to know. So I still hope that Jagex implements it. 8-)

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 4 months later...
What about adding little circles showing where those online are. It could be a hover over thing, so they are moving around and stuff but if you hover your mouse over it says their world and name. :D

I just thought it would be a neat little thing to add. O:)

To stalk Zezima? :shame:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

What about adding little circles showing where those online are. It could be a hover over thing, so they are moving around and stuff but if you hover your mouse over it says their world and name. :D

I just thought it would be a neat little thing to add. O:)

To stalk Zezima? :shame:

Is it just me or whenever someone mentions something about locating Zezima comes up?

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

• 2 weeks later...