Dark beasts

Ltje

They'll likely get one of the new dragon items? Such as boots, kite, rull helm, full body? Or will they create a new slayer monster completely for those items?

I very much doubt they will make a Dragon Platebody, Dragon Full Helm, or Dragon Kiteshield. The owners of Dragon Chainbody's, Dragon Med Helm's, and Dragon Sq Sheild's would gte mad because the price of there equipment would drop Millions.

I agree EXCEPT for Full Helm. It'll come out. Guranteed lol.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

they drop death talismans

Really? gotta go check that out.

I heard that the level 149s tz-haars have A VERY SMALL CHANCE of dropping them

Heard is the key word, does anyone go into the knowledge base? It does stats or used to state that the tzhaar shop was the only way to get onyx gems, or something along those lines..besides player interacting.

Anyways:

I highly doubt dragon items should be collected by combat means if they were released, perhaps there would be no combat included in the path of acquiring the items, perhaps jagex would make skills(not new ones) to obtain the items.

anyways dark beasts drop crap from the bestiary, but nothing on drops is ever 100% accurate, even bone drops, I've had chickens and dragons drop no bones or anything, and i was the killer, not attacking them at half or less hp, they were at full hp.

So who knows, dragon plate could already be out, just no one has the drop, or its in the bank of that mod with the black phat.

Their Unique drop is the death Talism. Worthless but really handy for completing ME2 without the last BS dwarf collection.

Sort of a bonus for the Master Slayers, as we were referred to by an NPC during the quest. Thats why I entitled my Slayer Guide the Master Slayer Guide if you must know.

This topic is full of deceit and misinformation. They don't have a secret drop.

Dont try waste the pie noob Slayer's time there hoping they get a super secret drop.

Their drops are garbage and using my method to kill them per my guide, you will be wasting prayer pots.

theyre known to drop dragon items commonly

No they aren't. They can drop, yes, but no more than any other monster that can drop a dragon item. Don't spread info unless you personally can back it up.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Prove that? do you have ties with jagex to inform you of what all the drops could be? It is very possible for an item not to be dropped or dropped and unrecorded. Chances are slim but this does happen. Don't talk about deceit when you can't really support 100% what your saying.

that was off-topic, but the fact still remains that dark beasts may have a super rare drop and no one has gotten it, or unrecorded, and yes this is very unrealistic but it is jagex is it not?

Even it doesn't need to be a dragon item, perhaps a rune plate even, or some high level herb, even though its rare, doesn't make them completely useless.

Prove that? do you have ties with jagex to inform you of what all the drops could be? It is very possible for an item not to be dropped or dropped and unrecorded. Chances are slim but this does happen. Don't talk about deceit when you can't really support 100% what your saying.

that was off-topic, but the fact still remains that dark beasts may have a super rare drop and no one has gotten it, or unrecorded, and yes this is very unrealistic but it is jagex is it not?

Even it doesn't need to be a dragon item, perhaps a rune plate even, or some high level herb, even though its rare, doesn't make them completely useless.

It is true. I went back looking for something after getting 90 (about 2-3 months after the update) and found 2-3 new drops that were added to the dark beasts in the beastiary here on the site. There is a possibility of something nice but I seriously doubt its a new item. I wouldn't put a Dragon Chainbody past it though, that would not surprise me at all.

However, the cost of prayer pots that are used up makes them pretty much uselss

However, the cost of prayer pots that are used up makes them pretty much uselss

Why are you even using prayer pots there ?? I bring full guthan and sharks and can stay for hours.

Maybe 1 prayer pot for back up reason only. I find them fun to kill just for the challenge and to see

what they drop. So far I am disappiointed in the drops you would think a higher slayer monster

would at least drop something half way decent. <.<

queenvalerie.png

I think Jagex's mantra is to keep the game balanced as much as possible.

I think when the whip was released on the abyssal demon, that was lost.

I figure Jagex has learned from that, and will never release the best item to a highest level slayer monster again.

Don't slay past 85 unless you like it, as there will never be another "abyssal whip situation"...

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

there the monsters that drop Onyx Gems

no monsters drops onyx gems -.- .

there only obtainable in thzarr shop.

mm so my friend with 99 slayer was lying then...k -.-

Yeah apparently.

I actually think a Dark Bandanna would be a pretty cool idea. :P For Theives.

They'll likely get one of the new dragon items? Such as boots, kite, rull helm, full body? Or will they create a new slayer monster completely for those items?

jaxeg said they will not be make drag pl8, or square sheild or full helm or any other new drag armours

They also said SS was banned.... hey, things change. If there's enough demand, that too will change

Harrington.gif

Im hoping they will drop the pickaxes when those are released. It would also be nice to make the boots a smith able item needing 102-105 smithing, whatever is the highest smithing lvl possible anyway. Smithing is becoming a little worthless, and this would be a good update. Also make the ore obtainable somewhere in Keldaghrim.