@ Construction Guild @ (includes lots of graphics)

Harrington

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice! atho a few things....

A. what do dragons have to do with con?

B. If your going to make dhide better then black, they should be higher lvld then black.

C. many people have suggested 80 range armor, so i dot see it happening.

D. even if they did go for it, it should be gold dragons lol

A. about as much as penguins have to do with agility ;) (as someone else mentioned a few pages back).

B. The stats are higher. I followed the exact curve from Red to black as black would be to the new hides

C. Jagex are putting a lot of focus on higher level content as can be seen on their main suggsetion forum. I think it'll happen quite soon

D. LOL, agreed.

just recently checked up on this, how about a real estate agent in there?

Also, with the tele to house, how about it automatically puts you in building mode, a leave building mode, it immediately teles you to the guild!

thank you for adding me to list of supporters

I will likely add an estate agent on my next graphic update as others have suggested this... thanks

I like the build mode entry idea. I think it should be still be an option though, and not compulsory.

i meant the dragons themselves, not the armor. black dragons are 227 i think, yours are 190.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I really like this idea.

Construction is such an expensive skill to level that there should be a nice guild as a reward!

I particularly like the limestone mine and the table saw.

Though could i suggest a chisel spawn somewhere in the guild for making the limestone bricks?

Very very good idea, i especially like the dragon bit, it looks awesome and must have taken you some time to think up and make, i support.

Five thumbs up =D>

ancientwv8.png

untitled6kv7.gif98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

This seems more of a combat training area than a construction guild :|

Cut out the dragons and ents. A clay/iron/coal/limestone mining site would be better, and perhaps a water supply, bucket spawn, and smelter in the guild for those sorts of materials? But about the "rare construction drops", perhaps there could be a second basement filled with possessed saws and hammers, which 1 in 400 drop gold leaf/marble block? A gamble feature like BA could be implemented, except rewards would be all construction materials, and you'd have to gamble with gp. 100 BA points = 50k gp 200 BA points = 100k gp 500 BA points = 200k gp, and as a substitute for the D Chain possibility, could make it a magic stone.

There's my suggestions for this guild. I like your current concept, just not the way you'd like it to be implemented.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

er i think everyone with lv 60 construction is not necessarily hi enough to kill ents and and dragons....and what is the link between ents and drgons and construction? im not f2p, so im not sure, maybe oak roots r used for making ropes or something...

Anyways, even if im f2p and its gonna b useless to me, im supporting.briliant ideas, need work on some detail.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

i support this..

but wouldnt it be unfair if jagex make a consturction guild before a flecthing guild that so many people asked for, they want it so bad that they made their own 'unofficial' flecthing guild but cutting your own planks, make new armour and free tele to home? aswell a minigame, i like :D

1150+ total, 151 questpoints and 76 combat.. is it good? Plz pm me for your thoughts.

untitled6kv7.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

I dislike the ent giving marble blocks...

I mean why would an ent have one in the first place?

Or the purple dragon have gold leaves? The gold dragon is enough.

Other than that, very good idea!

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

I really like the idea... Maybe instead of just ranging armour maybe the dragon hides could be a rug if you had enough or curtains plus the ents are a good idea since they could also drop planks and such while gold dragons might drop gold leaf and purple dragons could drop magical stones (a rare drop)

Sally4th.gif

I think I realy like this idea, but with the new quest (tower of life) the space for your guild is gone :XD: :ohnoes: why?? too bad, but anyway I support this idea, i realy like it!

P.S. why nog lvl 55 construction?

you have now reached 99 politics! you are now the president of the united states!

The best way of getting rich is not to waste money where you don't have to.

Good idea, but I have 2 things:

1)You have to move it cause of *TOWER OF LIFE*

2) :?: How did you make that photo? It looks really real. Whatprogram did you use? :?:

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

love the idea :thumbsup: but not the dragons

instead of hide y not gold bars like the metal dragons drop?

or to keep it in the construction spirt make a limestone dragon that always drops limestone bricks :-k

Worryeeer.png

Nice idea, but I have 2 ideas of my own for this.

1) I think the log cutting should go towards Fletching experience since you still cut the logs, but use you use a saw instead of a knife.

2) Have a monster who's rare drop is a Magic Stone, being 1 in 750. Maybe including the Crystal dragon and giving the Magic Stone to that. Or the Purple dragon?

Jampot_48.gif

Full support

No violet dragons and the gold dragons should probably be like 250 or so because the armor is better than blacks and blacks are currently stronger

"Being smart is worth ten times more than athletic ability" -Bobby Knight (winningest coach in NCAA Basketball History) Tanofdragon.gif

mithfcamo,Tanofdragon.gif