Queen or Pink

Geordiequeen

I'd definately prefer Queen. They wrote some incredible songs. As for pink... I saw a story about her on 60 minutes. She used to be into a lot of drugs and other things, so whatever fame/fortune she can make for herself, good for her. But recently, when she came to my country, she kind of dissed the treatment of our sheep in reference to a way to keep them clean and...well...alive. I wont go into it, it's kind of disgusting, but necessary to say the least.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I'm surprised so many ppl here like Queen ("not that there's anything wrong with that"...*hopes someone gets his joke). I thought only 40-something classic-rockers (*refrains from using more derogatory term) still listened to them.

I get it, Freddy was a homosexual and Sienfeld is funny. :lol:

Me, personally, I prefer Queen. To me, I don't see how they are to be compared, they are both so different, but to explain my view, heres a gif

304c1cf659e4b66d0d4360e2f844a5e2.gif

Thats Freddy and Deacon jumping on Pink.

OT: Luring is sooo easy to avoid. That's what those nice signposts are for.

Frankly, I'm surprised so many ppl here like Queen ("not that there's anything wrong with that"...*hopes someone gets his joke). I thought only 40-something classic-rockers (*refrains from using more derogatory term) still listened to them.

if yu have ever been to a sporting event, there is an amazingly high chance you listen to them (we will rock + we are the champions), then there's the Queen covers that come out (Electric 6 - radio ga ga, G4 Bo' Rhap', Mcfly - Don't stop me now etc.) Queen have written some of the greatest anthems ever, so people will always listen to them

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

But recently, when she came to my country, she kind of dissed the treatment of our sheep in reference to a way to keep them clean and...well...alive. I wont go into it, it's kind of disgusting, but necessary to say the least.
Shes apologised for that now and said she should hagve done more research into it. Its not entirely her fault, PETA regularly lie and decieve in order to gain support.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Wow, you're so fricken funny. Jackass.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

Pinks pretty hot in a rock and roll kinda way.

However musically i prefer Queen.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

But recently, when she came to my country, she kind of dissed the treatment of our sheep in reference to a way to keep them clean and...well...alive. I wont go into it, it's kind of disgusting, but necessary to say the least.
Shes apologised for that now and said she should hagve done more research into it. Its not entirely her fault, PETA regularly lie and decieve in order to gain support.

In that case, I feel kind of sorry for Pink. :shame: PETA

Is this seriously a question?

Let's just say that if people think Pink is better than Queen, then the Antichrist is a-comin'.

That is exactly my point, i am not saying Pink is bad or anything but people who think that because people are a certain age or belong to a certain "group" then they must like certain music. I made this thread to see what other runescapers thought.

Pink = Synthesizer = Vocal Editing = No Talent
^^ This person obviously has never heard her sing acoustically.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

thats like saying do you like coke or pepsi....

That is sooooooooooooo not true. They are completely different. Mostly because Queen is amazing and pink is......forgettable if you know what i mean. Know offense meant, you're reading the words of a queen fanatic. Every song displays 100% musical talent from each person in the band and all the songs particularly the early ones are memorable. I hate the way mcfly did a cover of "don't stop me now". i'm in the generation that should stereotypically like pink and mcfly etc, But I don't!!!!! . Sorry this post is a bit messy, i had alot of things to say. Anyway the most important thing i want to say is Queen is way better

leesiggehki4.png

Pink better that Queen? ROFL! THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE HAD EVER READ IN THIS 5 MINS OF FORUMS BROWSING. Of course Queen is the victorious..

How a man can say taht pink is better than a legendary universal rock band!?!!?!?

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

not everyone is going to choose the same, nor does everyone like the same thing....

(queen btw :P )

Coke has more fructose. :wink:

Queen.

otogiunrealevil16sd.gif

not everyone is going to choose the same, nor does everyone like the same thing....

(queen btw :P )

Coke has more fructose. :wink:

Queen.

Hmmm. I thought pepsi did.