Most You've ever lost in Wilderness?

Im_Rich4ever

Hey, ya so I just lost 300k in cash in the wilderness (I walked into the wilderness not knowing I still had it in my inventory, my computer lagged, and the next thing I know I'm falling to the ground and I see the "Oh Dear, You Are Dead" message and realize.) and a bunch of other items. So that got me wondering, what is the most you have ever lost while in the wilderness.

Probably a couple hundred K worth of items while pking..Other than that nothing really.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Just full rune. :-w

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

some bronze throwing axes and green d-hide. (im a 1337 pker)

some lightness boots and salmon(got owned while training agility)

some rune i picked up after some clan war along with my bronze 2h (darn; i had to mine that copper and tin too)

Foooman.png

full rune x2 + 12 rune ores and pic axe... rune miner 4ever

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

was doin lvl 3 clue the finish part was lvl 52 wildy, i was so happy coz i got some third age armour \' i was on pking trip at the time for security so i wore full dharok with 1k bloods full black mystic in invent and super set the rest was sharks. i announced i got some third age. my clan had massive war and everyone but one person died.

geoff005.gif

A rune pick. Which I later bought back from my killer.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

Lost mith chain, fire staff, mith baxe, anti dragon, wiz stuff, crossbow (don't use anymore), ammy of accuracy and mage. I was like lvl 29 on my hybrid. Binded and wind blast K0ed. Couldn't do anything because had no freaking food. :wall:

My pure is what you call a "main".