If You Could Go Back In Rs Time What Would You Do?

tylersk8shop

I would go back in time, collect 1k of each rare expect the pumpkins. Than I would return to this time and drop 500 of each p hat and santas. But the 1k easter eggs I would keep myself. Then I would sell 100 full p hat sets, give some rares to my friends and the rest I would keep myself :D.

lol the Rare Market would go crazy,

I would most likely go back to...

Runescape Beta (See what it was like),

Runescape Classic (See what PKing back then was like),

6/6/06 Massacre (Was online that day but was in diffrent world)

First Day of Construction (So I could make a ton of planks and stuff and sell to people and become rich!)

Right before the Essence Change Was Made (So I could buy tons and tons of Regular Essence, have it convert it all into Pure Ess when the Update Came, and then come back to present time and sell them all for 110Each!)

Stock up on 1M reg ess for 20ea-30ea and then pure ess update turns it into 110ea 8-)

Bouncing hills. O:)

Uhmm, 6/6/6 Massacre or whatever it was......

Go back to see a good ol RSC friend who I believe quit.

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

stock up on rares and something that would be so fun. Go before BTS came out, and the day before every update, have a detailed explination of what is to come the next day and post it here and say it all over rs.

Some people here seem to think that last summer was the high point of RS history. :?

I'd go back and pk anywhere again with the good old clans. I could care less if I was rich if I got to experience the golden age again...

More of going back in time for all holiday events. My internet blew for 3 months, Oct to Dec. By that time, I forgot all about RuneScape. It was a lot nicer back then.

I rather have a scarf then a santa. One a scarf is untradable. Santa is tradable. It is the value of rarity that matters. Not cost. Who cares if you become rich? Ruins the value of the game if everyone had 300,000,000 gp stocking up. Working for it is better.

i would abuse of all bugs that now have been fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: mwuahahaha!!!!!!!! :twisted: .... jk. i would... stop myslef from lvling my main... tell myslef 2 create an account with a better name then lvl it... -.- also stock up on rares

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

i sold a law i got from killing a barbarian woman when i was like level seven. I thought I'd made an easy 200 gp. I was all like " Lolz nub, joo payed 200 coins for a run"

'bout....three years ago?

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]