Coming soon...

Wkw

On the world map where the cold war quest takes place, there is a black box that says "Coming soon..." Also north of the troll lands there is one, also.

Where the Iceburge is, don't you think that the area is far to large to have for just one small thing?

Discuss.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Okay. I understand that, but why update the map with a "Coming soon..." name and not just update it with the area? It makes no sence.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

They did that pre-release to the Slayer Tower and Castle Wars. Opens up room for speculation...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

The "coming soon" box is probably thier "motherland".

Possibly. They would have thier nukes hid in there. :shock:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

ok, soon, that mean we should start to pre-pare for the invasion, woo bomb shelters - because aparently they have nukes.. :shock:... hmm, nah too lazy, i'll just be in shilo village untill this all blows over then - too warm for them... i hope :pray:

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

i do believe this is posted in a thread around here somewhere... They like to keep us in suspense cause they aren't very nice people.... Also correct me if i am wrong they did this with the slayer tower before slayer was out... I don't remember cause it didn't seem important enough for me at the time lol

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

That "Coming Soon" block in the middle of the ocean is probably the "Motherland" for the Penguins for Cold War Part II!!!!

As you noticed, it has a name. "Neiznot and Jatizso" so two islands... And there must be a city, the city of "Palingrad" (haha get it?) which is the capitol of the Penguin lands!!!

o m g I can't wait till it comes out =DDD

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D