Best way to clear your mind?

terley

Does anyone find venting there anger makes them more relaxed?

I, for one, have a slight anger problem, whilst punching a punch bag and blaring some music, It seems to calm me down inside, Somehow.

Yeah, venting usually helps me. I wish I has a punching bag, that would really help me. Preferraly one with a really thick covering.. I have a couple of swords that are pretty dull but I think taking out my anger on a punching bag with my favorite wepon would get rid of all those pent up emotions..

To relax I usually vent where I can find an appropriate place (now my forum has an area) and if it's warm I like to go for a walk and listen to music..

I, for one, have a slight anger problem, whilst punching a punch bag and blaring some music, It seems to calm me down inside, Somehow.

Yeah, venting usually helps me. I wish I has a punching bag, that would really help me. Preferraly one with a really thick covering.. I have a couple of swords that are pretty dull but I think taking out my anger on a punching bag with my favorite wepon would get rid of all those pent up emotions..

Lol, I'm terrible at getting angry... I've got a horrible habit of beating myself up rather than the person I should be beating up :? .

Anyone know where I can get an "Anger Unmanagement" class?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'd just say, pop in some Beatles, and just relax. Read a book or too. May I suggest Traitor? Can't remember name of author, but it's a fantastic read. Also, From A Buick 8 by Stephen King is another good one.

Sleeping is good too. :P

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

More to the point, You crossed the line, And you know you did.

And your still walking..

I know exactly what you mean, however usually venting my anger involves taking it out on someone so i repress most of that anger alot. :XD:

leesiggehki4.png

I think I missed the part where Pault is crossing the line? Why wouldn't he be allowed to tell us that the feeling he has got after sex is calming...?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

first think about nothing.....lol

then dont try to think how to clear your mind....(again)lol

get yourself somethink to eat and drink.

get in a relaxing position and rrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaadddddd.

if youre a bit drowsy now...try to do it again youre working on.

works to me...only problem ...got no good book anymore....

(you can also try something else as long as you relaxand then try to work and try the next)

if it go's well what youre doing and you work whitout mistakes you become more confident about your next task....repeat this and you will be so much confident you realy want to do it right and you will get your head free of all your problems

....or listen to some music...

(works both to me....i know this becaus i researched this, it works by 69 percent of all students at my class (only 27 pupils lol but i really is true))

Writing is my vent. Sometimes I write poetry, sometimes I write prose. Either way, I straighten out my thoughts and get them out of my head and on to paper.

If I still need to clear my mind afterward, I'll talk to a close friend for a while.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Lay in bed with somebdoy you've just had sex with, for hours. Don't do anything. Get up and make pancakes around 3:00 or 4:00. Go back to bed.

HAHA..You probley haven't had that once, you are probley thinking that it is a consperisy....or am I making a consperisy, by saying its a consperisy... #-o , I am confusing myself

tifsbti6oi.gif

Allow the equilibrium of ying and yang to be omnipresent in ones person, so that one might indefinitely heal one's self spiritually.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooohm.

pps: I am sooooo weird........

ppps: AND if that doesn't work then you could focus on your inpenetratable Zen sheild, but don't get me started............

pppps: I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you really wash all your troubles away just have a good ole chat with our friend Lee.

Maybe I didn't mean that... :anxious:

Nah I'm joking. Listen to caaaaaaalming muuuuuuusiiiiiiiiiic, i.e. JEWEL *cough* or just sit and try to empty the mind, literally. :-$

Lay in bed with somebdoy you've just had sex with, for hours. Don't do anything. Get up and make pancakes around 3:00 or 4:00. Go back to bed.

HAHA..You probley haven't had that once, you are probley thinking that it is a consperisy....or am I making a consperisy, by saying its a consperisy... #-o , I am confusing myself

Not surprising, you must confuse yourself a lot.

Allow the equilibrium of ying and yang to be omnipresent in ones person, so that one might indefinitely heal one's self spiritually.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooohm.

pps: I am sooooo weird........

ppps: AND if that doesn't work then you could focus on your inpenetratable Zen sheild, but don't get me started............

pppps: I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You try too hard.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

Xanax or dilaudid.................... j/k

Seriously, running away from stuff going on in your head is the worse. I still refuse to use drugs to forget about relationship problems and such. You'll find they're still there after you sober up.

When I had problems a couple days ago after me and my girlfriend had a knock-down-dragout, I proceeded to wash dishes to calm down. Keep yourself busy and you won't have time to be worked up. Maybe that's just as bad as drugs though, eh?

Panix - /server -j #runescape irc.efnet.org

-

NOT EVEN DOOM MUSIC

Like Rebdragon said, sitting in a riding vehicle. I especially love trains, just sitting, watching, thinking nothing. The sound of iron on iron soothes me.

Doing mindless tasks works as well. Doing the dishes while listening to sing-along music stops the chaos in my head. Or cleaning up, sorting things out.

When I feel smothered, I usually go out for a long walk. I love it if my feet tingle from walking just a bit too far when I get home.

I sometimes go for a swing in a deserted playground in the eve, when dark falls... just wonderful :-)

Going to the fitness is another great thing. Just moving, listening to music, watching the bleeps on the trainer...

at the minute im finding working out clears my mind, any anger or sadness you have can be focused into pushing yourself and it really opens your eyes about everything, Ive been kiddin myself the last few weeks and im finally starting to think clearly.

Im also really in the mood to be creative, keep a close eye on the Gallery some time this week or next.

thanks ThoseTheBrokes, you mentioned getting angry makes you feel relaxed. I think thats true when you control that anger into something constructive.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Anger helps you.. relax? I'll try it now.

Well I guess it would be that you get the adreniline pumping and keep it pumping till your exhausted. :|

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D