The time has come to say goodbye;

Futurama

for a while at least. This isnt so much a quitting post, more to just let you know what's happening - i'm leaving TIF and all the internet forums I use for a while to chase my dreams. A couple of things have bought this on - general aspiration to make something of myself, recurring dreams at night, recent musical achievements etc, basically resulting in me not wanting to waste my time anymore by waffling on the internet. I'll be back someday and this place won't be soon forgotten, just need some time out to concentrate on music/college/learning to drive/getting a job/having some fun cos i'm nearly 18! I've asked for FSM to disable my account, so i'll see you all around sometime in the near future i guess :) take care the lot of you!

logo.jpg

Just dont be an [wagon] and delete me from msn ;) Keep in touch Rob

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

have have and dont forget us

Enjoy, Rob :D

I should probably do the same. I was 13 when I started using RS forums. I'm 19 now. Wth am I still doing here? :P

its amasing how quick time passes I was 17 when I started 21 now.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Enjoy, Rob :D

I should probably do the same. I was 13 when I started using RS forums. I'm 19 now. Wth am I still doing here? :P

I still got a picture of you hanging out of a tree ::'

Wth am I still doing here? :P
Because we loves you ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I've asked for FSM to disable my account

?! fsmui7.png

But anyways... You made the right decision. 8-) Really, online stuff and forums aren't important compared to living your real life at your age.

Have fun. You'll be back.

But anyways... You made the right decision. 8-) Really, online stuff and forums aren't important compared to living your real life at any age.

There.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

But anyways... You made the right decision. 8-) Really, online stuff and forums aren't important compared to living your real life at your age.

I'll have to disagree with that. Online stuff is no more or less important than anything else. That is just my opinion, and I am saying that as a pseudo-nihilist :D .

@Rob: Don't stay away too long!

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The next Robbie Williams....

Hopefully not

Good luck and have a great time. Never seen you before, but I don't care. All off topicers are cool (maybe a bit too old : ( )

~MAK