Your 'lucky' item

andufusthebronze

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not?

Well I personally have a more realistic view of things, I don't go into a situation hoping my 'good luck' will show itself. I wouldn't expect something rare to happen, I would only expect what I know is definitely going to happen.

Bear helm from Kendal

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Gonna sound silly, but I got a lucky fire staff.... everytime I alch I never gotten a random event, and if I do it's a random event item prize. Just yesterday I was able to complet my full mime!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Mine would be a Fez, I don't know why it is. I just wear it while Nat RCing, never been killed once :-w

LOL

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Mine would be a Fez, I don't know why it is. I just wear it while Nat RCing, never been killed once :-w

LOL

Why are you laughing? A Fez seems to be a better lucky item than a fire staff that always gives you a random event when you alch. Yeah right. :roll:

Ring of Life, i was down at dk's with the crew (Lee's group) and i had no luck whatsoever apart from my first run (had RoL on then) but Lee insisted i'd wear Row so i did. I got nothing and neither did anyone else or the loot was poor.

Then i started wearing it again and in 5 kills i got 2 axes from rex on a trip that was really bad, rangers messed up and had to tele, i had gotten warrior ring before too. Fastforce was with me then, or maybe it was soma, can't remember.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.