Put a level cap on F2p

Wozza

first of all i wanna say i dont liek this idea

its might cost like 3 pounds for u guys but its like 8$ for us, mayb 7$ idn becuz im F2P but yeha. Also, jagex will NEVER have all the worlds P2P, then this game will be rubbish..

and whoever that said F2Pers are cheap, look buddy, we dont have any way of paying, im 15 but parents wont let me go members and i dont want to cuz i just dont think its worth it..mayb wen im really high lvl ill think about it...

~Ray

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry to be so harsh but this is a stupid idea. We might as well cap it off at 10k. also 3 bank spaces. and you cant use sheilds. its just stupid.

f2p has just as much right to get to 99. maybe people dont feel like putting money into something that can give them no tangible (sp?) rewards.

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

No.

If there is a skill cap then even more players will be entering P2P without knowing basic gameplay knowledge. Once some players hit 40 in ANY skill they will get members so they could train it further.

As arrogant as it sounds, I don't care for all the newby questions and begging to be in P2P and F2P. Let them learn the game well in F2P first.

It's not only the F2P people saying it, either. I'm P2P, and my friends are P2P, but why cap it at 40? It's just dumb.

Another problem with this is that if I make it to 99 in every skill on P2P, then my payment is delayed a day, so my membership is over until I pay it, I have to be F2P for a day. That means my stats end up at 40 and I have to do it all over again.

This might have already been said before, I'm not sure...

I see a big problem in this... Most F2P players of Runescape already have all of their levels higher than 40... Is Jagex just going to reduce it? :lol:

Take my advice, run while you still can. I can already see the angry mob coming. :lol: :twisted:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Ever heard of Franzk? He is a lvl 125 f2p player. Theye have put so much effort into this game, they have been dedicated. How would Jagex look if they said they couldn't do anything requiring a stat over 40 just because they don't hand over cash... They would look like idiots. To tell you the truth they already look like idiots, but this is the last thing they need.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

-.- (<- face I made when I read first post) Lets start from the top shall we?

1. No updates (O YAY TIARAS . . . those really changed the face of the game! And santa . . . Yay a yoyo . . . now U can have one less spot in my bank whoopee \' )

2. No forums ( That matter jk . . . These forums are cool)

3. Completely RANDOM things f2p can't do (Rings of Forging??? Coifs???)

4. Jagex putting all the new members stuff in the middle of f2p (Tzahar caves, rat pits, unspeakably named dwarf city, {starts with a k} and farming patches EVERYWHERE)

5. Much harder to level ( members can get 10000 experience at least on any skill from one quest, f2p gets 150000 total exp put generally on combat)

6. Living in a cesspool (I can't fish without begging, canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t mine, can't sell something over 3 GP without SOMEONE asking for a commission) :wall:

7. Need I mention the parasites (hackers, scammers, people who walk around going like this "************", stupid people, people who think your as stupid as they are etc.)

8. Stupid people on the forums who tell f2p that they should quit because they canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t pay

9. Stupid people on the forums who yell at me (I mean PEOPLE) who want to fix all this

10. Losing hundreds of hours of work on full rune, 1000000 Addy arrows or, 10000000 chaos runes and have some p2p say "noob"

I would stop talking (Insert thread making person). . . Spend a week in F2P (over combat 60-70 with all quests complete) then talk to me about this huh? You LIVE with something before you impose it! You go to f2p and do things that ONLY involve level 40 or below! :twisted:

lol all the f2p's are saying its a rubbish idea. Tbh anyone who cant pay cos their parents wont let them is absolutely pathetic..im sorry but ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.29 a month LOL

There are plenty of ways to pay, without ur parents even having to agree

1.my parents get mad if the catch me playing = around 1 hour of playing a day...waste of money

2.no allowance, dont work, expect me to steal?

lol all the f2p's are saying its a rubbish idea. Tbh anyone who cant pay cos their parents wont let them is absolutely pathetic..im sorry but ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.29 a month LOL

There are plenty of ways to pay, without ur parents even having to agree

1.my parents get mad if the catch me playing = around 1 hour of playing a day...waste of money

2.no allowance, dont work, expect me to steal?

haha sounds like me, ps if u do steal just dont get caught lol

dmoxlstxsoul.png

If I were a Mod, I would lock this. I am suprised that a Mod has not done so yet... they must be enjoying the show here, although from what I've seen it is just a bunch of people whipping a dead horse.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

but what with players from poor countries? like me, im not playing rs for about a year but when i was playing i dont have cash for internet and membership and i dont have it now so im not playing rs.

A level cap would completely deter from people playing runescape and even trying out the free version. Its a completley ridiclues idea and should never be implimented. You can't just go and say why don't people jsut become members? s=Some peope may not be able to afford it no matter how small a fee it is. Nor would some poeple even want to be a member in the first place, for whatever reason that may be

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

If I were a Mod, I would lock this. I am suprised that a Mod has not done so yet... they must be enjoying the show here, although from what I've seen it is just a bunch of people whipping a dead horse.

I agree. Did anyone else notice when this topic was first posted?

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:45 am Post subject: Put a level cap on F2p

This is a bit much in my book. This horse is dead and rotting. Don't reanimate dead posts.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

I dislike this reason never-the-less it would make Jagex more cash but be extremely unfair for many players. I have the cash for P2P, so I suggest everybody stops flaming at others due to the fact that you think they're poor and lazy. Maybe they do not WANT P2P. Many players dislike P2P for reasons like it's way too broad and confusing..atleast I do :oops: :oops:

I dislike the reason; Unfair to many players :s

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

I cant understand why so many people play F2p. Its only about 3 pounds for a months worth of membership.

imo i think they should put a level cap on lvl 40 for all skills. This way, the freebies will have to pay, and more servers could be changed from F2p to P2p, which is needed.

Lets levelcap you! Lets see how YOU like that!

F2P Been levelcapless for, like, FOREVER, IT MUST STAY KIKE THIS.

PLUS! NOT ALL PEOPLE HAVE A C-CARD!

OR PAY BY INTERNET(untrustable if you ask me)

[edit sorry if i kicked a dead horse, found this on search and hate people messing f2p.]

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

I agree. Did anyone else notice when this topic was first posted?

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:45 am Post subject: Put a level cap on F2p

This is a bit much in my book. This horse is dead and rotting. Don't reanimate dead posts.

Exactly. Somebody must've Necromanced this thread. Mods, lock this! What on Earth are the Mods doing?? Somebody care PM them a bit?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~