Atlas

Atlasloot Enhanced

EquipCompare

FastQuest Classic

FlightMap

Map Coords

myAddOns

myClock

I should really get some unit frames though, and maybe a threat meter for my warrior.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice UI Nadril and nice usage think my UI before I uninstalled Wow <.< was alot more.

Think im going to start playing for a couple of months for some reason getting. Abit bored of CSS for some reason and just playing Prince of Persia Triology on and off.

Might give my rogue a chance again although not to sure.

Also if theres anyone on the Eu realms here active. Can anyone recommend a Eu Realm or just got with the recommending realms?

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

SpeedofSound: A great threat meter is Omen. Don't let people entice you with KLH, Omen reads the meters from KLH as well as its own, while also being a lot more accurate :)

fatbill: Are you looking for more PvE orientated realms, or PvP?

SpeedofSound: A great threat meter is Omen. Don't let people entice you with KLH, Omen reads the meters from KLH as well as its own, while also being a lot more accurate :)

I second Omen meters, they are great. I used them when I raided.

At the moment I'm using the victory rush UI from curse which has a pretty nice layout...

[hide=Big spam]

WoWScrnShot_103107_211312.jpg

http://downloads.curse.com/details/9599/

Addons used -

!BugGrabber

!StopTheSpam

Ace2

ACP

Align

ArkInventory

Atlas

AtlasLoot

Auctioneer

Babble

Baddiel

Bartender3

BEQL

BugSack

Cartographer

ClearFont2

cyCircled

DiscordUnitFrames

DrDamage

eePanels2

ElkBuffBars

EQCompare

Examiner

FuBar

Grid

LightHeaded

MobHealth

Omen

OmniCC

Postal

Prat

Quartz

Recount

SCT

SCTD

SharedMedia

simpleMinimap

Skinner

Talented

TinyTip

TradeskillInfo

TradeskillInfoUI

VisualThemes

XLoot

And a couple extras like Damagemeters + some Fubar plugins.[/hide]

I just rerolled a paladin on the Karazhan (EU) server and I must admit I'm liking it very much, Only level 17 at the moment, most likely going to spec retribution until about level 35 when paladins can AoE(Which looks pretty fun)

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

It depends on how you view realm choices really. My guess is that on most of the servers with guilds who have left SSC behind, most of their new recruits are actually people who transfer in from other server - at least it feels like that has to be the case, considering the way my server has been bleeding raiders since release of TBC - in which starting out on a recommended server probably is a good idea. On the other hand, if you want to get really hardcore about it, you had better be ready to transfer then.

Things to consider at that point is Battlegroup. For some tarded reason there's one battlegroup with only four servers in, which leads to long annoying queues. Tigheter community, no doubt, but that translates in practice to facing the same darn people over and over again. Boulderfist, my own server, is in the Misery battlegroup, and I have zero complaints on that aspect. And we fall into the "developing" server category as well.

I use Omen as well because the "only show threat of current target" is so incredibly hawt whenever I decide to play dotdotdotdotdotGETITOFFMEdotdotdotdot. My guildmaster - who's insane enough to have a kickass warlock for DPS, a paladin for tanking and a hunter on the side, and all three rotates into raiding depending on what we need - however, claims KTM is handier for healing because it shows all your threat made at the main target.

Bit of a non-issue for a warrior, but assuming it's true it bears thinking about for healers

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

Another Rogue, Nad? :P

When/if I come back I'm keen on giving the Warlock another try. She was 20ish when I stopped.

Yeah, there really is no other class I'm really that interested in for PvP.

I was done playing for a while, just resubscribed to play around with new sub. changes. Shadowstep was pretty fun for BGs, but I'm still pretty bored with rogue (partially due to my server sucking balls). I do have an 1850 arena rating though, so I guess I'll pick up the super-ugly S3 mace on tuesday (if that 1850 goes to my personal arena rating...I'm not sure). I think I'm going to roll a frost mage on some high-pop, the leveling changes look nice and I've never gotten a mage past 6.

I was done playing for a while, just resubscribed to play around with new sub. changes. Shadowstep was pretty fun for BGs, but I'm still pretty bored with rogue (partially due to my server sucking balls). I do have an 1850 arena rating though, so I guess I'll pick up the super-ugly S3 mace on tuesday (if that 1850 goes to my personal arena rating...I'm not sure). I think I'm going to roll a frost mage on some high-pop, the leveling changes look nice and I've never gotten a mage past 6.

If you're on US servers (which I doubt) boulderfist seems to be pretty good so far on alliance side. I rolled there on mistake, but it's still nice -- and the battlegroup is a good one from what I hear. (Cyclone).

If you're on US servers (which I doubt) boulderfist seems to be pretty good so far on alliance side. I rolled there on mistake, but it's still nice -- and the battlegroup is a good one from what I hear. (Cyclone).

Looks nice, the alliance alone has over double the population of my whole server (nazjatar) according to warcraftrealms. I might give it a shot after I'm done with this massive influx of end-semester work (which I should be chipping away at right now, but...internet!)

I do have an 1850 arena rating though, so I guess I'll pick up the super-ugly S3 mace on tuesday (if that 1850 goes to my personal arena rating...I'm not sure).
All ratings reset at the coming of a new season =/

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

Well PvP mainly and also I was on Auchindoun for my Alliance characters and Ahn'Qiraj for horde both PvP, they were also both recomended by Blizzard I think.

Shall I just stick to these ones or can you recomend other ones?

Current Recomended realms

PvP

Auchindoun 

Bladefist 

Burning Blade 

Daggerspine 

RPPvP

Sporeggar 

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

Recommended realms roughly translates to either: A new server or A small population, evenly balanced server. For PvP I wouldn't really recommend it.

I'd definately recommend Frostmane or Stormscale for Eu PvP. Both servers aren't full (like Lag'Akir), they've produced some famous players in the past and have very quick times in arena/BGs due to their Group.

Think you might have got the wrong end of the stick as im making a new character on a realm so i guess PvP at this moment really isnt a concern as ive got to get to a higher level first.

Yer sorry that was the wrong thing to say ::'

Ill check them out at see which one I pick.

Also has this Gods of Zulman sp? patch came out? I think it has just I wanted to check.

Edit: Also anyone got a Priest im going to role one cause I quite enjoyed the one I made last time but wondering if anyone else has got one.

Edit again: Also does any one have any experiance on a RP / RPPvP realm?

Also has this Gods of Zulman sp? patch came out? I think it has just I wanted to check.

Edit: Also anyone got a Priest im going to role one cause I quite enjoyed the one I made last time but wondering if anyone else has got one.

Yes the zul aman patch came out a week or two ago. Its very very good.

I play a priest, specced major holy minor disc. I find it a great raiding spec, as long as theres also a priest with the spirit buff in the raid.

Tk5SF.png

I play a priest, specced major holy minor disc. I find it a great raiding spec, as long as theres also a priest with the spirit buff in the raid.

Thanks, I though it was but just wanted to make sure that I dint need to download anymore patches before I play for a month or so.

O cool hopefully do start again to night.

Thanks, I though it was but just wanted to make sure that I dint need to download anymore patches before I play for a month or so.

Priests suck to level. I quit after 30 (maybe too early?). It got kind of annoying....Plus, pally = new PvE healer, right?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

[hide=Quotes]

Priests suck to level. I quit after 30 (maybe too early?). It got kind of annoying....Plus, pally = new PvE healer, right?

[/hide]

Yea I had a priest and I found it extremely annoying to level(i think i got to level 14?) So yea, I rolled a paladin and I'm liking it so far. And I think if you want to raid as a paladin, you're going to be stuck healing mostly. Unless you can make a good name for yourself as a protection/retribution paladin.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Pre 40 preists are a bit annoying to level, after 40 (when they get shadowform) they kick [wagon] though.

If you want dots, roll a warlock. If you want to heal, roll a pally. If you want a mix, go for a priest! What I'm getting at is it's hard to be good at a specific role with a priest. If you know how to play, a shadow priest can (sort of) keep up with a lock. If you know how to play, you can do just as well as a paladin.

But all that is if you know how to play... Bad priests suck.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Pre 40 preists are a bit annoying to level, after 40 (when they get shadowform) they kick [wagon] though.

If you want dots, roll a warlock. If you want to heal, roll a pally. If you want a mix, go for a priest! What I'm getting at is it's hard to be good at a specific role with a priest. If you know how to play, a shadow priest can (sort of) keep up with a lock. If you know how to play, you can do just as well as a paladin.

But all that is if you know how to play... Bad priests suck.

SW:P, IIRC, does more damage per tick than any lock dot. Plus the utility Shadow priests offer is simply insane. Heals to keep everyone topped off, mana regen for everyone that is insane... ect.

It's well worth to play a Shadow priest.