The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

As you all know level 66 for me is ice lance (spam). I was wondering whether I should respec frost or not...

Pros:

1. A change

2. More PVP survivability

3. Ice lance spam

4. WE

Cons:

1. I always top frost mages in raid dps

2. Fire has more burst

3. I can usually get someone close to dead with this: combustion--trinket(+dmg)--pyro--fireball (if they are far away enough)--fireblast--dragonbreath--scorch--blastwave--fireblast--AE till dead.

4. I dont know how to play frost

Whachu think?

Link to my character.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet - well maybe we'll do that then. Proudmoore is PVE, PST, good population... :) I already have a level 3 shaman there reserving a name. :P

PVE!!! Okay fine!

I'm ready when you are. Ally or horde? I told you I'm doin' a warrior. I'm going to check out what realms need tanks atm.

EDIT: Just checked out Proudmoore...

3.6:1 A to H ratio! WTF

dmanxb7.jpg

All PVE realms have a higher Alliance population. Besides, the data on WarcraftRealms for Proudmoore right now is severely Alliance-centric. It even says so there.

But yeah, I'm rolling a shaman for PVE purposes anyway so I'd rather play on the higher population side anyways. ^^

sithbridgeay2.jpg

All PVE realms have a higher Alliance population. Besides, the data on WarcraftRealms for Proudmoore right now is severely Alliance-centric. It even says so there.

But yeah, I'm rolling a shaman for PVE purposes anyway so I'd rather play on the higher population side anyways. ^^

OK, I'm going to create on on proudmoore next time I get bored I guess...probably Drenai warrior. That work?

Join me when you can :P I wont level past like the starting area.

dmanxb7.jpg

I'd like to get in on this, I'm thinking of making a orc.. Not a warrior, I've gotten tired of tanking on my other warrior..maybe a hunter, we'll see. I just need to know everyones name for proudmoore.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I'd like to get in on this, I'm thinking of making a orc.. Not a warrior, I've gotten tired of tanking on my other warrior..maybe a hunter, we'll see. I just need to know everyones name for proudmoore.

I'll tell you mine when I make it.

@sith: resto shaman or what?

dmanxb7.jpg

Installed WoW and BC and got an account!! :ohnoes:

The patches are taking forever though... Can't wait to play! ::'

you're from the EU.. what realm are you gonna play on?

I'm on the Hellfire (PvE...I hope :-k ) realm in EU. Started playing WoW and did a few of the halloween events so far. :P

And I can't seem to login to the official EU forums atm... :?

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Might come join you on Hellfire mate :) What faction you with?

Alliance. :wink:

Oh and I saw something really funny on the path to Stormwind, I found 4 dead humans in a row, thier names from the furthest left were: "Weare" "betterthan" "youfrom" "thehordelol" :lol:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

lol, did runescape just implement an auction house system?

Only several years too slow jagex....

aaanyway... any1 know a reasonably fast way to get primal mights? I'm dreading having to farm for 10 of em. but whitemend looks really really really nice.

Tk5SF.png

What are your professions?

If your not herbalist, I'd recommend just picking the primal with the best price/farm get loads of that, sell them, and then buy Primal Mights. If you have herbalism and you happen to play a class that can kill them, kill the Skettis trees and herb them for herbs and motes of life. Ridicolously good money in that.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

What are your professions?

If your not herbalist, I'd recommend just picking the primal with the best price/farm get loads of that, sell them, and then buy Primal Mights. If you have herbalism and you happen to play a class that can kill them, kill the Skettis trees and herb them for herbs and motes of life. Ridicolously good money in that.

tailoring & enchanting... looks like i'm farming lifes at the bog lords...

on my realm. primal earth are 2-3g each. primal lifes are 20-30g each.

Tk5SF.png

tailoring & enchanting... looks like i'm farming lifes at the bog lords...

on my realm. primal earth are 2-3g each. primal lifes are 20-30g each.

Lol, which means any herbalist farming Skettis makes about 200-300g per hour.

They're only worth 10g or less on my server =/ How about Primal Mana's? Farming those in Netherstorm is IMHO the easiest kind after Primal Life from Skettis. You can do Water in Skettis as well ofc, but the swimming takes longer. Better respawns in Netherstorm.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif