The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Ok, so I'll go ret for leveling, then I'll have to go holy or prot for either healing or tanking for the late game raids and instances. That good? :)

Yes.. but tanking is much more complicated. Pallies are immaculate single-target healers making them irreplacable in 10 man raids (Karazan, Zul 'Aman) and still very wanted in 25 man raids.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a few of us play EU realms too (Me included). So, give one of us a shout to see what server we're on. ::'

My server > your server.

Pick Shattered Hand Horde! We are teh win. Or if you wanna hang with that loser Azvi, go Alliance. :P

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Quite a few of us play EU realms too (Me included). So, give one of us a shout to see what server we're on. ::'

My server > your server.

Pick Shattered Hand Horde! We are teh win. Or if you wanna hang with that loser Azvi, go Alliance. :P

I've stopped playing though.

2009rb9.jpg

My server > your server.

You don't even know what my server is!

But yeah, you're probably right :P

The latest free character migration features my realm as a destination realm again.

And we got the last two transfers back-to-back, and that didn't help. WTB People?

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

My server > your server.

I've stopped playing though.

Again?! You're like a yoyo! Then again I'm not much better when I'm trying to decide what faction to play on. :-k

As you've probably heard or guessed both me and Andy are playing Horde now. ^-^; You should delete your rogue and come join us! >:)

We need a healer for Arena, as it stands when Andy gets to 70 we'll be DPS/DPS... He went a lock. >.<

I'll talk to you on MSN later if I have time. :mrgreen:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Again?! You're like a yoyo! Then again I'm not much better when I'm trying to decide what faction to play on. :-k

As you've probably heard or guessed both me and Andy are playing Horde now. ^-^; You should delete your rogue and come join us! >:)

We need a healer for Arena, as it stands when Andy gets to 70 we'll be DPS/DPS... He went a lock. >.<

Delete my (almost) full epic rogue which I have invested close to 100 days playtime on and abandon all my friends and the guild I'm in... to work as a healbot for you and Andy in arena? And by the time I reach level 20 you'll just start on some other server (and delete your horde characters because that's what you do apparently) -- or yet again go all, "IM ROLLIN PTR LOL!! :thumbsup:"

Yeah, I'm just annoyed I didn't think of this brilliant idea first.

/facepalm

2009rb9.jpg

Delete my (almost) full epic rogue which I have invested close to 100 days playtime on and abandon all my friends and the guild I'm in... to work as a healbot for you and Andy in arena? And by the time I reach level 20 you'll just start on some other server (and delete your horde characters because that's what you do apparently) -- or yet again go all, "IM ROLLIN PTR LOL!! :thumbsup:"

/facepalm

Haha. Someone's upset. :P

You know fine well it went like this...

Azvareth - Alliance Shattered Hand - Your soul is mine!

Kurisu (Me) - Alliance SH (Up to 29)

Korgie (Andy) - Alliance SH (Up to 26?)

-Bored of Warriors (learned how the game works)-

Burein (Me) - Alliance SH (Up to 44/45?)

Darmacus (Andy) - Alliance SH (Up to 41/42)

Azvareth says! Hey lets all re-roll Horde BElfs on Shattered Halls!

Chris & Andy rejoice! Weeee onto new server, Andy deletes his level 42 Mage thinking that we won't be going back...

-------------------------------

Azvareth rolls a Rogue

Andy rolls a Rogue...

Chris rolls a ... PALADIN! >.<

-Here I figure out that being a Paladin sucks and I go back to SHand-

------------------------------

Andy follows and makes a rogue named Mechanic

Azvareth hates playing and levelling a horde character, he returns aswell.

Burein (Me) - SH Alliance (Up to 53, got bored with the grind) [Deleted all chars]

Mechanic (Andy) - SH Alliance

Azvareth - SH Alliance

In the mean time Andy (Chris' RL friend continues to play and gain levels and talk about WoW... -.- )

Chris joins back up and rolls an Undead Rogue with the name Daeclonius

Chris gets bored with no RL friends to hang with so he plays about with his accounts which allow him to keep his level 70 Rogue and create new Alliance characters.

Azvareth rejoices!

Chris gets bored with being so damn low, account suspended by Blizzard for um... Breaking the rules. :lol:

Chris gets a new account (again) and moves Daeclonius to it, using a GM he gets back his old level 53 Rogue on Alliance side with nothing... (Deleted items before the character was deleted).

Azvareth rejoices even more as at this point he is decked out in Epix, Mechanic (Andy) is WTFpwning BG's as a level 69 and Chris is only 17 levels away from level 70!

Whatta ya know! I got bored. :wall: Crappy level, crappy gear, crappy content. I give up only 3 levels shy of being able to enter Outland.

Andy gets bored of his BG's for epix idea (ÃÆÃâÃâít's taking too long) so he rolls a lock and hangs with me on Horde side.

Currently Loken (Andy) is level 21 (last time I checked), I'm still as lazy as ever and haven't made a conscious decision to get any more gear upgrades... And Azvi quits.

WTFPWN! AZVI! U SUCK K?! #-o

I joke, I still love you. Silly Swede.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

/facepalm

Meh why you delete one mate? Should have sold it for a couple hundred bucks.

lots of text

Exactly. And can't you see a re-occurring theme in there? :P Both you and Andy have a nasty habit of giving up when you're like 98% of the way through. So I'd be a pretty big idiot if I did this.

Oh and I'm never gonna sell or delete my account. Spent way too much time on it to give up for a few hundred bucks.

2009rb9.jpg

lots of text

Exactly. And can't you see a re-occurring theme in there? :P Both you and Andy have a nasty habit of giving up when you're like 98% of the way through. So I'd be a pretty big idiot if I did this.

Oh and I'm never gonna sell or delete my account. Spent way too much time on it to give up for a few hundred bucks.

Is there a "rule" on EU servers that makes you delete your account before you can make another one?

Seriously...reroll with them for a bit (if you think it is worthwhile) but dont delete your other character...?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Is there a "rule" on EU servers that makes you delete your account before you can make another one?

Seriously...reroll with them for a bit (if you think it is worthwhile) but dont delete your other character...?

It's on the same realm. You can't make both an alliance and horde character on the same realm. You would need two accounts. My gametime has also run out. I've also stopped playing.

2009rb9.jpg

I'm pretty much the same way except by myself - no one to share in my madness. :P I've gone from faction to faction many times.. same with race.

Right now, the conflict is: Draenei Shaman vs. Blood Elf Paladin for 2.3. I love the BE race/starting zones/capital city. At the same time, I enjoy some of the Alliance zones (Draenei areas are nice but not essential) like Elwynn, Darnassus, etc. As far as Outland goes, I far prefer the Draenei-style "bases" compared to the hut/troll/orc style that the Horde has. Telredor > every place else

Bleh, so complicated. But yeah, I do a lot of rerolling. Working on a BE lock until 2.3 (at 60 now).

sithbridgeay2.jpg

I'm pretty much the same way except by myself - no one to share in my madness. :P I've gone from faction to faction many times.. same with race.

Right now, the conflict is: Draenei Shaman vs. Blood Elf Paladin for 2.3. I love the BE race/starting zones/capital city. At the same time, I enjoy some of the Alliance zones (Draenei areas are nice but not essential) like Elwynn, Darnassus, etc. As far as Outland goes, I far prefer the Draenei-style "bases" compared to the hut/troll/orc style that the Horde has. Telredor > every place else

Bleh, so complicated. But yeah, I do a lot of rerolling. Working on a BE lock until 2.3 (at 60 now).

Server faction class race? I want to reroll too!

dmanxb7.jpg

As we spoke about recently, I wouldn't mind it either, but I'd be doing a transfer and bringing my main, along with the Warlock I started before I stopped playing (which is only level 20).

Ahh, right. Well here is sort of what is going through my head at the moment:

Blackrock is my Horde server (PST - PVP). Have my "main" there with 3K gold (60 warlock/64 mage). Would be handy to have the money but either way. As far as an Alliance server, I don't really have one - I was thinking Aerie Peak. Good population, PVE, and PST so good latency for me. That or Proudmoore where I have a friend who wouldn't mind rerolling either.. another PST server. How do US time zones affect you, biox?

@darkmage: Yeah, I'll let you know if/when I do reroll and where. I haven't decided yet and am definitely waiting until 2.3 is released. :)

EDIT: To clarify, I'm sort of leaning more towards a BE pally. I definitely enjoyed playing my pally before but when I hit Outland, I went holy immediately which I think was a mistake.. and was why I gave up on it. I find Shaman interesting as well but I'm not sure which I would prefer. The class would be for end-game healing. And that Charger/BE tabard sort of tips the scales.. :P

sithbridgeay2.jpg

Ahh, right. Well here is sort of what is going through my head at the moment:

Blackrock is my Horde server (PST - PVP). Have my "main" there with 3K gold (60 warlock/64 mage). Would be handy to have the money but either way. As far as an Alliance server, I don't really have one - I was thinking Aerie Peak. Good population, PVE, and PST so good latency for me. That or Proudmoore where I have a friend who wouldn't mind rerolling either.. another PST server. How do US time zones affect you, biox?

@darkmage: Yeah, I'll let you know if/when I do reroll and where. I haven't decided yet and am definitely waiting until 2.3 is released. :)

Cant do blackrock, my ally is there. We should meet sometime. We'd have some real fun!

Why wait till 2.3? The leveling only affects 20-60, or so I've heard. I want to roll a warrior so yeah...I dont really care what faction or race.

dmanxb7.jpg

Ok, so I'll go ret for leveling, then I'll have to go holy or prot for either healing or tanking for the late game raids and instances. That good? :)

I raid with some retribution paladins, theres all the bashing on them when people normally haven't even attempted end game with them. If you like ret stay ret. They bring loads of utility to the raid (Blessing, +3% Crit

to Target, +2% Group Damage, 10% Holy Damage Increase (Nice for Paladin Tank), Lay on Hands, DI) and their dps is fine. They have some threat issues but you just have to watch the meters. The ones I go with are typically just under the rogues on DPS, and yes the casters and other classes are just as equally geared.

Yeah, they have issues. But I have no problem grouping with them, they're nice when played correctly. Quit the bashing, show some Paladin love!

rangesig.gif

I raid with some retribution paladins, theres all the bashing on them when people normally haven't even attempted end game with them. If you like ret stay ret. They bring loads of utility to the raid (Blessing, +3% Crit

to Target, +2% Group Damage, 10% Holy Damage Increase (Nice for Paladin Tank), Lay on Hands, DI) and their dps is fine. They have some threat issues but you just have to watch the meters. The ones I go with are typically just under the rogues on DPS, and yes the casters and other classes are just as equally geared.

Yeah, they have issues. But I have no problem grouping with them, they're nice when played correctly. Quit the bashing, show some Paladin love!

keywords.. When played correctly. Its hard to find one that is. All classes are great when played correctly, but not all people do play correctly.

also LURKER DOWN!

Tk5SF.png

Can't agree with you more. A well-played Retribution Paladin is deadly.

How do US time zones affect you, biox?

Not too badly. We might have problems with Raiding but that's pie-in-the-sky stuff. We'd need to go Alliance on PM though, I have some good friends over there and would want to bring my rogue along to make things easier (Deadmines runs, wahey!).