The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

I had to look up Mr.T is...I've seen him but I had no idea who he was.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

...Get out!

I'm still new? :cry:

Zonor, use your void for tanking, your succ for pvp and rarely in pve, your felpup for pvping against casters, your imp for grinding after level 40, and you should figure out by then how to play your warlock.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, downed Nightbane tonight with a bunch of new kids to the guild to see if they were up to snuff, we did it, my leather healing chest dropped and... it was accidentally master looted to the Tank instead of the Shield that he won. =D> Will this use one of my Limited Restores, the Tank's Limited Restores, or the Master Looter's restores? :? Bleh.

rangesig.gif

Haha, downed Nightbane tonight with a bunch of new kids to the guild to see if they were up to snuff, we did it, my leather healing chest dropped and... it was accidentally master looted to the Tank instead of the Shield that he won. =D> Will this use one of my Limited Restores, the Tank's Limited Restores, or the Master Looter's restores? :? Bleh.
Limited restores when it comes to misslooted items is a myth. One ticket from guy who got it, one ticket from guy who should've had it, with time, place, raid and item sorts it. ML can also make a ticket.

Seriously, we've whined to GM's over missloots since MC, and only once did someone even mention limited restores, and another GM ended up fixing that anyway the next day.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

*Pinch* @ Bubsa

Also what to do with Ores and Rough stones?

Melt them into bars?

Shall I check out my servers merket first?

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

*Pinch* @ Bubsa

Also what to do with Ores and Rough stones?

Melt them into bars?

Shall I check out my servers merket first?

The best thing to do is look in the auction house. On some servers a stack(20) of copper bars can go for up to 2Gold.

To make sure you are selling at the correct price download the Auctioneer addon.

Link

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

So I went shopping today for BC ( Yes, I still havn't gotten it yet, just started playing since it came out and at level 33 I didn't really see a need to buy it ) at Bestbuy and I picked up the CD for $39.99.

After looking for a second I found a big box, and it made me smile. Burning Crusade discs, Original discs, and strategy guides for both games, $39.99?

Thanks for the free gear, Bestbuy. <3:

My brother decided he wanted to play with me come Christmas time, so I agreed I'd make a new character and help him level up, of all people, he wanted " the big blue guys with elephants." So I thank my little brother for making me go out and buy Burning Crusade, which earned me free gear.

Score? 8-)

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

So I went shopping today for BC ( Yes, I still havn't gotten it yet, just started playing since it came out and at level 33 I didn't really see a need to buy it ) at Bestbuy and I picked up the CD for $39.99.

After looking for a second I found a big box, and it made me smile. Burning Crusade discs, Original discs, and strategy guides for both games, $39.99?

Thanks for the free gear, Bestbuy. <3:

My brother decided he wanted to play with me come Christmas time, so I agreed I'd make a new character and help him level up, of all people, he wanted " the big blue guys with elephants." So I thank my little brother for making me go out and buy Burning Crusade, which earned me free gear.

Score? 8-)

Yep, I don't see why you need the strategy guides....If you have the original discs there's not a point to that either. BC is $30 at the site.

But congratz on the BC. I didn't get mine till my character was 59. :|

dmanxb7.jpg

I've spent a lot of today levelling enchanting, and i've gotten 35 levels (295-330) but now i need a runed fel iron rod.. so i went to the AH, bought all the enchanting mats, and searched for arcanite rod, and WTF!! 100 gold for an arcanite rod!! thats insane!.. i'm gonna have to farm for a few days to get more cash to continue getting my enchanting up. The only thing keeping me going is knowing how much you can make at 375.

Tk5SF.png

I've spent a lot of today levelling enchanting, and i've gotten 35 levels (295-330) but now i need a runed fel iron rod.. so i went to the AH, bought all the enchanting mats, and searched for arcanite rod, and WTF!! 100 gold for an arcanite rod!! thats insane!.. i'm gonna have to farm for a few days to get more cash to continue getting my enchanting up. The only thing keeping me going is knowing how much you can make at 375.

I got mine for 80g. You know where to get the recipe, right?

It was insane, but I was pissed off that day so I did not care.

dmanxb7.jpg

So like this last thursday night I decided I wanted to play horde again, so I'm back on Burning Blade as Cyrant now.

Still a rogue, and still undead. Currently level 25 (almost 26) and I already have made 55g+! This is without anyone helping me, and I've only been ran through an instance twice. :P

Joined my old guild and stuff, so its a lot of fun.

Do you not get bored of playing the same class over and over again Nadril?

Also how'd you get so much money? :P

Made a warrior last night as well was intending for it to be my bank alt but I might just level them both now perhaps.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Made a warrior last night as well was intending for it to be my bank alt but I might just level them both now perhaps.

What, can I say -- I enjoy playing as a rogue the best. I've played every class to at least 20+ (a lot higher than that) and I still just keep going back to rogue.

Speaking of money I'm now level 26 and have 75g. My 'secret' is to just sell the greens I get, plus I am mining + skinning together.

I haven't bought very good bags yet though (like 2 6 slot, an 8 slot and a 10 slot) but still, I should have more than enough at 40 for my mount.

Nice, Nad - 75G is impressive for a level 25 character. :) My first few characters I had no knowledge of how to make money and was always short when ready to purchase my mount - after awhile, I learned to sell greens, extra linen, all the obvious stuff. :lol:

On my BE lock, I'm enchanting as well (301 now - just made Fel Iron Rod) and was totally shocked by rod prices as well. I had zero knowledge of enchanting until this character.. so I understood that you'd lose the money from greens/blues (sorta, since you're DEing and using the mats) but I had no idea about other mat. prices! Pretty crazy. Still going ahead with it though. What's the best for post-300? "Selling Enchant - Assault - your mats = free"? Not getting many replies.

I have my own mats, of course...

sithbridgeay2.jpg

Nice, Nad - 75G is impressive for a level 25 character. :) My first few characters I had no knowledge of how to make money and was always short when ready to purchase my mount - after awhile, I learned to sell greens, extra linen, all the obvious stuff. :lol:

On my BE lock, I'm enchanting as well (301 now - just made Fel Iron Rod) and was totally shocked by rod prices as well. I had zero knowledge of enchanting until this character.. so I understood that you'd lose the money from greens/blues (sorta, since you're DEing and using the mats) but I had no idea about other mat. prices! Pretty crazy. Still going ahead with it though. What's the best for post-300? "Selling Enchant - Assault - your mats = free"? Not getting many replies.

I have my own mats, of course...

how did you get the fel iron rod? i havent found any on the AH. I recently got gkicked so its hard for me to scrounge a cheap one... whats the price like?

also woot i got my arcanite rod for 60 gold!

Tk5SF.png

Just recently hit level 61. Then, I had to go without Internet for two weeks. :P

Just started playing again yesterday and working on saving up for epic mount lessons. I only have about 340g. :(

I also aligned with Scryers yesterday. ^_^

3898000bYVcx.png

Just recently hit level 61. Then, I had to go without Internet for two weeks. :P

Just started playing again yesterday and working on saving up for epic mount lessons. I only have about 340g. :(

I also aligned with Scryers yesterday. ^_^

WOO!! Scryers unite!

Tk5SF.png

What, can I say -- I enjoy playing as a rogue the best. I've played every class to at least 20+ (a lot higher than that) and I still just keep going back to rogue.

Speaking of money I'm now level 26 and have 75g. My 'secret' is to just sell the greens I get, plus I am mining + skinning together.

I haven't bought very good bags yet though (like 2 6 slot, an 8 slot and a 10 slot) but still, I should have more than enough at 40 for my mount.

That's the key, just selling everything you get. With my level 30 Pally on Burning Blade, I had about 200g before I quit last year, that being my highest character at the time.

And now with my new character on Alleria, at level 35 I have 100g. May not be as impressive as yours, but we follow the same idea. :)

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Anyone else having random armory trouble on Firefox? Mostly just plain freezing the entire browser.. have to force it closed. Once and awhile things work fine but it seems like a majority of the time, Armory is screwing up my browser.

I actually saw that they had performed some maintenance on it... seems to be a bit better now.

Blackrock is finally up and now I have to head to class. A few bars from 64 and haven't really touched much of Zangar although totally done with HFP. Going to try to run SP tonight (complete 1/2 of that CE quest) and do UB a bit later when I can get the Sporeggar quests.

sithbridgeay2.jpg

Hey guys, I feel like a huge noob posting here since you guys know so much about the game, but I just started (on a trial version, going to get the full version very soon), and so far I have 3 characters. My best is a lv16 Night Elf Hunter, then I have a lv7 Troll Mage and a lv7 Tauren Druid. Mainly i'm playing on my night elf right now, and I was just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on what to do in the game as far as quests/ways to level up and get items/money and stuff. Also, any recommendations on custom UI's would be nice. :D

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"