The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

God, I'm so damn bored without WoW. I'm getting into Halo and back into Empire Earth. I may even try recreational reading!

Anyone suggest good reads?

Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas or any of the Sherlock Holmes Series by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

More on topic:

Server: Korialstrasz

Players: Level 21 Human Warlock, 19 Draenei Hunter twink, and 14 Night Elf Rogue.

Faction: Alliance

I think I'll make a horde character here soon too, probably a Blood Elf Hunter on a pvp server, they may look homosexual, but they have the quickest access to dragonhawks, its a real pain running through the Eastern Plaguelands just to get one at level 10.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll make a horde character here soon too, probably a Blood Elf Hunter on a pvp server, they may look homosexual, but they have the quickest access to dragonhawks, its a real pain running through the Eastern Plaguelands just to get one at level 10.

You're better off getting a bear/boar/cat than a dragonhawk. Dragonhawks do pretty crappy damage because their spellcasts get interupted.

You're better off getting a bear/boar/cat than a dragonhawk. Dragonhawks do pretty crappy damage because their spellcasts get interupted.

Maybe, but everyone has a bear, a boar, or a cat, I like to be different so I always go for the wind serpents and dragonhawks.

crim2ma.jpg

Maybe, but everyone has a bear, a boar, or a cat, I like to be different so I always go for the wind serpents and dragonhawks.

Whatever you want I guess. Just saying though, doing something everyone else is isn't always bad -- people usually have those pets for a reason.

Whatever you want I guess. Just saying though, doing something everyone else is isn't always bad -- people usually have those pets for a reason.

lol i have a crab and it made a better sub-tank than the other hunters bear :P

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

burning blade same as always i dont play much but im usually on my hunter and shaman (both trolls)

Which names again? I'm on a different Cyrant so friends list didn't copy over.

I grouped up with your one friend a bit back in a ramps run.

Everyone seen fireworks?

When do they go off? Every hour? And when is the finale? And where?

:lol:

Lol.

To answer your question on MSN, yep I'm staying on PM for the time being.

I know, but its fun being different, not to sound non conformist or anything but I just don't see much point in following the crowd.

crim2ma.jpg

I know, but its fun being different, not to sound non conformist or anything but I just don't see much point in following the crowd.

You'll level faster, put out more dps, be able to kill tougher mobs, ect.

Really any other pet except the dragonhawk is fine. The dragonhawks are casters and its just blegh.

burning blade same as always i dont play much but im usually on my hunter and shaman (both trolls)

yeah he told me about that i thought he was talking about the guy who bought your old account until i starting seeing you post here

my hunters name is kirus (another anagram yay)

shaman: ojima (that is so a troll shaman name)

and my mage of course: rikus

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

yeah he told me about that i thought he was talking about the guy who bought your old account until i starting seeing you post here

my hunters name is kirus (another anagram yay)

shaman: ojima (that is so a troll shaman name)

and my mage of course: rikus

Haha yeah, when we were in the instance he was like "I think you bought your account Cyrant".

I had to explain this was a new Cyrant and I sold the old one, lol :lol: .

I'll add your toons tomorrow. On an unrelated note I dinged 65 tonight as well, 5 levels to go. I can do ring of blood now though so 65-66 should breeze by (and CLoS at 66 yay).

Playing a Warlock is so ridiculously easy.

I agree. Its a hell of a lot easier than playing a paladin. My freaking paladin was always getting raped by groups of 3+ monsters because it can't pull at all. With voidwalker tanking, I haven't ever died.

I'm currently playing paladin and I was wondering about the best levelling spec. Of course i will want at least 11 points in retri for Seal of Command, but i hear people say protection is a better levelling spec? Can anyone shed some light? :anxious:

(Currently level 26 if that makes any difference)

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I leveled my paladin as ret until 60 then I stopped playing it. There are some mana issues.. but the alternative was leveling as protection. Protection involves aoe grinding melee-oriented mobs. This works for quite a few of the quests.. but it wasn't something I was interested in. Personal preference.

One advantage of leveling prot is that you can tank pre-BC instances quite easily. You can do so as ret but people will be more likely to take you as Prot. I didn't ever tank (didn't like it) but I did buy +int cloth gear and healed all instances if we couldn't find a healer.

sithbridgeay2.jpg

This threadz still going? xO i forgot my password and couldnt be assed to look over my emails for months :P anyway, on my server, if i see another harp rogue with 27k honor maces and full green i will scream, seriously, im glad blizzard are nerfing harp and making daggers viable once again for rogues since on my server, youll be lucky to find a good geared s2 / s3 rogue with daggers and not 31/30 harp D-=, also i moved server, anyone know the url so i can aget another fanceh sig?

34393.jpg

This threadz still going? xO i forgot my password and couldnt be assed to look over my emails for months :P anyway, on my server, if i see another harp rogue with 27k honor maces and full green i will scream, seriously, im glad blizzard are nerfing harp and making daggers viable once again for rogues since on my server, youll be lucky to find a good geared s2 / s3 rogue with daggers and not 31/30 harp D-=, also i moved server, anyone know the url so i can aget another fanceh sig?

daggers viable, what a laugh.

Mutilate has always been pretty decent but IMO once HARP is nerfed its going to be all about combat maces or maybe even 31/0/30.

Maces > daggers though, by a longshot.

I love this part of STV. You take on about 10 quests at once and do them all, without turning them in, in one long lap. Then turn them all in and watch your XP go bezerk.

I must say the best addon (IMO) is light headed (I know ive posted before but ima post again) http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... eaded.html It makes levelling and questing so much easier. (Wowhead quest database in an addon, co-ords for (almost)every quest mob/npc/item you need ^^

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

You'll level faster, put out more dps, be able to kill tougher mobs, ect.

Really any other pet except the dragonhawk is fine. The dragonhawks are casters and its just blegh.

Fine, how about a wind serpent, or maybe a regular serpent?

crim2ma.jpg