The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Did malygos 25 and then to test thelag we went to naxx 25, ended up clearing the entire place :P

Got the mace The impossible Dream which isnt the best resto druid mace you can get butits the best mace for balance and resto with the crit.Looks amazing aswell.

Got the chains of adoration necklace, some new trousers and some boomkin gear so a good night for gearing.

Btw insane the guild is officialy recruiting hunters on the website so youre application should get looked at pretty soon.

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got myself 440 Engineering and made my epic goggles. Really nice actually, pretty close to the naxx gear.

Actually decked out with 8 epics now (Helmet, chest, wrist, off hand, Back, Boots, Legs and Gloves) so pretty decent for someone PUGing after a week of being 80.

edit:

Check this out, 3DArmory. Pretty spot on, although it's rendering some stuff wrong (put my shirt on the outside not inside).

MY CHARACTER. FYI You can just change the URL to directly link to your character.

Yeah i saw that site posted on WowInsider last night, it's pretty funky. Seems a bit slow loading, but it's probably from all the sudden traffic since it got featured. WowInsider seems to end up DDOSing every small site they spotlight :P

Ran my first level 80 heroic last night. The group was made up of fresh dinged 80's and the tank had only dinged 80 a few hours before (prot pally). We meant to run UP normal, but the group leader had it set to heroic and noone noticed. We thought what the hell, lets try anyway and ended up clearing the place with only two wipes (damn you skadi) and a couple of single deaths here and there. What's more, the red sword dropped from last boss too so we had one very happy tank (and a jealous guild).

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

My balls droped last night from kel thuzad

FYI

really really bored with wow atm, only thing of interest is my troll DK (female because female troll DK's are so hot...) which im casually leveling up. Im also getting kinda unerved by my guild, kind of a rocky period because one of out top hunters was kicked over some application to another guild (which is why i hope i see insane in with at least a trial pretty soon).

tifsdac6mc.gif

Hey guys, I heard so much about this game so yesterday I bought the game and installed it.... And now its been downloading and patching for almost 13 hours, what the hell? When do I ever get to play the damn game? So far Im at 3.0.3.9183, and its still downloading. ARRGHH

PS. Are there any good noob guides, any tips or advices from you guys and what are the best forums for wow? Thanks in advance/

Bad luck with pugs this weekend, man.

First I get a guild run with this guild on my server for Naxx 10. They proceed to wipe on Grob like 5 times before I left. Then today I get a naxx 25 pug, only to have them wipe on patchwork (first boss I did with them) numerous times. I mean for [bleep]s sake one fight only lasted a damn minute.

I just don't know how people can fail a tank and spank. I really should just stick to PvP gear...

First I get a guild run with this guild on my server for Naxx 10. They proceed to wipe on Grob like 5 times before I left. Then today I get a naxx 25 pug, only to have them wipe on patchwork (first boss I did with them) numerous times. I mean for [bleep] sake one fight only lasted a damn minute.

I just don't know how people can fail a tank and spank. I really should just stick to PvP gear...

Wiping on Grobb 10 is just plain stupid. But Patch on 25 isn't just tank and spank, it's a huge heal check. Lots of PuGs end it there.

rangesig.gif

First I get a guild run with this guild on my server for Naxx 10. They proceed to wipe on Grob like 5 times before I left. Then today I get a naxx 25 pug, only to have them wipe on patchwork (first boss I did with them) numerous times. I mean for [bleep] sake one fight only lasted a damn minute.

Wiping on Grobb 10 is just plain stupid. But Patch on 25 isn't just tank and spank, it's a huge heal check. Lots of PuGs end it there.

Well I mean it wasn't like people were undergeared or anything. They just really sucked.

And it's pretty tank and spank. There are no real mechanics to the fight other than an enrage timer and that hurtful strike. Good news is my Death Knight roomate should ding 80 sometime this week and then I can just get up in arenas and gear that way.

I do realize patch is a gear check though. Still doesn't change the fact that it's very tank and spank though.

Well I mean it wasn't like people were undergeared or anything. They just really sucked.

And it's pretty tank and spank. There are no real mechanics to the fight other than an enrage timer and that hurtful strike. Good news is my Death Knight roomate should ding 80 sometime this week and then I can just get up in arenas and gear that way.

I do realize patch is a gear check though. Still doesn't change the fact that it's very tank and spank though.

Patchwerk is by far the toughest boss in there, ok we use a feral druid with 55k+ hp so they can absorb both hatefuls and not die so its trivial but if you dont have the luxury of a high stamina tank then its an unforgiving fight.

Oh and lol at pugs, why go construct first? Even if you down patch you still have grobulus which is an idiot check, gluth whic requires at least some co-ordination and thaddius will relly test youre group 25 man because if one dude dies then youre a few million damage down and youre relying on everyone else to pick up there slack, also the fact that if someone DC's they can blow up the raid means that its a tempremental fight. However if all your dps is over 3k (which it should be , pushing 4k on average) then no sweat but people have to pug these for a reason and thats because no guild will take them :-#

tifsdac6mc.gif

Just did ~5,900 DPS on Patchwerk. 3 seconds off the achievement! -.- Cleared the whole place in one night though, in a total of about 4 hours. One shot every boss but we had one person DC on Thaddius, bye bye Immortal. So should of had that title. :wall:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Just did ~5,900 DPS on Patchwerk. 3 seconds off the achievement! -.- Cleared the whole place in one night though, in a total of about 4 hours. One shot every boss but we had one person DC on Thaddius, bye bye Immortal. So should of had that title. :wall:

we were 4 seconds of the patchwerk achievement because 2 of our melee dps and a DK tank died in the first minute of the fight because our druid tank who was absorbing the hatefuls got struck twice and the DK tank and melee dps were slacking, so we could have beat the achievement easy if they hadnt have died. They got a beasting from the raid leaders, put it that way...

tifsdac6mc.gif

same, 3 seconds off the achievement.. it blows :D (10 man >>)

we only got And They Would All Go Down Together, and half of The Dedicated Few <- would've gotten but some peeps wanted 2 more people to make it easier.. sigh :/

VIX VIX VIX

Patchwerk is by far the toughest boss in there, ok we use a feral druid with 55k+ hp so they can absorb both hatefuls and not die so its trivial but if you dont have the luxury of a high stamina tank then its an unforgiving fight.

Oh and lol at pugs, why go construct first? Even if you down patch you still have grobulus which is an idiot check, gluth whic requires at least some co-ordination and thaddius will relly test youre group 25 man because if one dude dies then youre a few million damage down and youre relying on everyone else to pick up there slack, also the fact that if someone DC's they can blow up the raid means that its a tempremental fight. However if all your dps is over 3k (which it should be , pushing 4k on average) then no sweat but people have to pug these for a reason and thats because no guild will take them

They had already done the spider quarter first, I joined in when they were doing patchwork. I guess I just don't see what's so hard about him compared to a lot of other fights. The only good news is I can pull out 3.4k DPS now in a very PvP spec with PvP glyphs. (I'm talking about Evocation/Icy Veins/Arcane blast glyphs). I could get a lot higher if I went 57/3/11 instead of 60/0/11, but again I don't really care when I out DPS these pugs anyways.

Also I have gotten a ton of guild invites, and I turn them all down. I'm going to remain guildless on my character. Reason being is that I don't have the patience to do organized raiding, having to follow a schedule, dealing with loot drama, ect. and I'm not in raiding for the raiding, I'm in it because Blizzard decided it would almost be a pre-req for arenas currently.

And anyways it's fun to see a guy in a ton of epics without a guild.

Got for the horde last night. It was exciting, seeing as we only had about 30 people by the time we got to stormwind (we did IF then were gonna go SW, but too many people got left behind and were being killed before they could get on the tram, so we did the other two then stormwind.)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Oh and lol at pugs, why go construct first? Even if you down patch you still have grobulus which is an idiot check, gluth whic requires at least some co-ordination and thaddius will relly test youre group 25 man because if one dude dies then youre a few million damage down and youre relying on everyone else to pick up there slack, also the fact that if someone DC's they can blow up the raid means that its a tempremental fight. However if all your dps is over 3k (which it should be , pushing 4k on average) then no sweat but people have to pug these for a reason and thats because no guild will take them

They had already done the spider quarter first, I joined in when they were doing patchwork. I guess I just don't see what's so hard about him compared to a lot of other fights. The only good news is I can pull out 3.4k DPS now in a very PvP spec with PvP glyphs. (I'm talking about Evocation/Icy Veins/Arcane blast glyphs). I could get a lot higher if I went 57/3/11 instead of 60/0/11, but again I don't really care when I out DPS these pugs anyways.

Also I have gotten a ton of guild invites, and I turn them all down. I'm going to remain guildless on my character. Reason being is that I don't have the patience to do organized raiding, having to follow a schedule, dealing with loot drama, ect. and I'm not in raiding for the raiding, I'm in it because Blizzard decided it would almost be a pre-req for arenas currently.

And anyways it's fun to see a guy in a ton of epics without a guild.

Your reasoning was sketchy which is why i questioned it.

leveling up mining on my DK alt and geez is it laborious, at 183 mining mithril, when i get to 300 ill then go to outlands with her and it means less backtracking with the mining.I also have skinning but that is something i can leave till later

tifsdac6mc.gif

Holy [cabbage] man, Miners screwed themselves over on my server undercutting.

Saronite ore stacks are currently going for 15g-18g a stack. Thankfully I have a guy I CoD all saronite ore stacks to for 25g/stack :)

Holy [cabbage] man, Miners screwed themselves over on my server undercutting.

Saronite ore stacks are currently going for 15g-18g a stack. Thankfully I have a guy I CoD all saronite ore stacks to for 25g/stack :)

That's the point where you buy up all stacks under 20g and repost them at 25g around wednesday when all the weekend auctions have expired :)

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif