The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

I didn't do the love is in the air simply because I found it kinda stupid, and too random. I did the lunar festival (but was too lazy to finish the azeroth, northrend and dungeon elders), most cause the extra horde rep was good.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to submit my UI to the "Reader UI of the Week" feature on WoWInsider, maybe it'll get featured. :P

[hide=]nadrilexplanationuipc3.jpg[/hide]

That's the UI with everything (mostly) explained. At least what you can see on the screen. :P

I decided to submit my UI to the "Reader UI of the Week" feature on WoWInsider, maybe it'll get featured. :P

[hide=]p><p>That

I'd say you stand a pretty good chance. The latest Ui-of-the-week thing was pretty awful, just random collections of mods without any attempt to make it all work together. Tempted to send mine in too, although i play on a tiny screen and it makes everything look too bunched up imo:

[hide=]http://i40.tinypic.com/whjv6f.jpg' alt='whjv6f.jpg'>[/hide]

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Anyone else who got left out without love fool title?

My seasonal event streak broke here -.-

Only got _1_ bag of candies whole time, getting it every hour... and 2 candies missing ><

^GOT 7 PICNIC BASKETS AND 4 DRESSES, WTF SERIOUSLY!?!?!^

On my alts on the other hand; I have around 5 bags of candies each, this RNG makes me sad.. seriously blizz, making an event too short to complete with the "reasonable" chance to get bag of candies /sigh

I got mine in 1 bag and 2 pulls from my second. And these were the 2nd and 4th hour of me being online getting these.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Anyone here downed 3 drake sarth 10 man yet?

Before a lot of people went inactive through serious lack of content, we had two teams who were going at it getting really close to downing the second drake and stabilizing with just the third to go. Its way more difficult than 25 man imho even with this new voidwalker tank method, we havent tried it yet (think we have a warlock working on it) but a few guilds have had absolutely no luck with even positioning him with a voidwalker let alone going through the entire fight.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Ugh, I'm sick and tired of the Blizzard UI. But all the UI I've tried are too one-sided, flashy, and Starcrafty. Is there one that kinda looks like the original UI but, smaller?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Or you can go to video options and decrease the bar that says "UI Scale".

Now I feel really [developmentally delayed]ed. -.-

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I managed to get the "Love Fool" title in the end with 2 hours to go.

Getting tired of my Mage now, got a DK to 63 and started levling a Warlock as well.

DKs are really fun but you'll find that getting into an instance is impossible because basically everyone is a DK now. Warlocks are even more boring than mages. :D

My fishing is now 278, cooking is 409. We should have had Sarth25+3D down last night, but the main healer got hit by a fire wall when Vesperon was on 20% and the only spare healer was in the portal. We were all so pissed. We've got the 2nd drake down 3 times but something unlucky normally happens, just the main healer dieing was a piss off because we were all still alive. We'll get this on Sunday, because today is an alt raid (I really need to get my druid past 41) and Saturday is another Immortal run. Another funny story, Immortal still running, KT, 5%, OT gets blocked, byebye achievement. Undying still running, 2%, OT gets blocked... @£$@£$@£$. And guess what, it was the same guy - at least a GM appeared and gave us some laughs!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

So some of my friends are gonna start playing, and since I am too lazy to level, I rolled DK on their server. I think if they really get into it, and we all work to 80, we have a good instancing team (start to raids), and maybe even a good 5v5 team?

deathknight(me)=tank

Paladin=dps? (we really don't know, but he is lve 78 and wants to be remain ret beyond anything)

Mage=dps

Druid=heals

???=dps (Honestly, at this point any class can fill this slot and it works for dps)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

For arena 4 DPS is pretty [cabbage]ty, the 5th slot would be best with another healer (or someone who can heal or DPS, esp when duel specs come around).

Other than that Ret/DK/resto druid is a decent 3's combo, as is DK/Mage/resto druid. The paladin might be better off as holy in the arena though, but it sounds like he doesn't want to heal.

Oh and for your DK go frost, great for tanking.

For arena 4 DPS is pretty [cabbage], the 5th slot would be best with another healer (or someone who can heal or DPS, esp when duel specs come around).

Other than that Ret/DK/resto druid is a decent 3's combo, as is DK/Mage/resto druid. The paladin might be better off as holy in the arena though, but it sounds like he doesn't want to heal.

I've learnt that every spec is good for everything, it just varies depending on what you are doing. Currently, I like frost a lot.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

For arena 4 DPS is pretty [cabbage], the 5th slot would be best with another healer (or someone who can heal or DPS, esp when duel specs come around).

I've learnt that every spec is good for everything, it just varies depending on what you are doing. Currently, I like frost a lot.

From a tanking perspective frost is the easiest to get agro onto you fast when doing AoE pulls.

From a tanking perspective frost is the easiest to get agro onto you fast when doing AoE pulls.

Unholy is better for spell mitigation and blood is better single target DPS/TPS tanking.

calciumpixelsigil3.png