The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Ok, so I'm not one to complain about other players (I realize some are new) but I just need to vent about this DK.

horribledk.png

That is an excerpt from a MT run. Now, notice the DK. Do you see the shaman there at #4? He was our healer. Half of the time the DK would just leech xp from us and stand in a corner or some [cabbage], and the other half he was so bad it didn't even matter.

THIS is his WoWArmory and, yes, that was the gear he uses on a normal basis. Mp5 gear, ONE 1H (not DW or a 2H), spell damage neck, ect.

His talent build is something else too. He goes 55 points into frost and does not pick up frost strike?

So yeah, that's my rant. Ugh. The worst DK I have ever seen in my life, and I thought I had seen it all after grouping with a separate DK the other day who decided rolling need on a spell power cloak was a good idea...

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^that's called typical DK.

But seriously as I looked the patch notes.. DKs are gonna be nerfed to ground, we won't be doing proper dps nor tanking anymore. I'll just reroll feral druid cause they are getting buffed >_>

VIX VIX VIX

But seriously as I looked the patch notes.. DKs are gonna be nerfed to ground, we won't be doing proper dps nor tanking anymore. I'll just reroll feral druid cause they are getting buffed >_>

You have got to be [bleep]ing kidding me, Heart of the wild is being nerfed to 50% of its of what it used to be of buffing stamina in bear 20%, now it will only buff stamina by 10%. the big party trick of bears is the huge health pool and if that is being significantly nerfed then how can they be getting buffed. Faerie fire lasting longer is mere conveniance.

tifsdac6mc.gif

lowering our armor and health is TOTALLY a buff

Damn, THREE epics out of Heroic Naxx last night for me.

Webbed Death

Arachnoid Gold Band

Cult's Chestguard

And we only downed the three bosses in the arachnid quarter. I was the only hunter there.

Went from 2250 dps to 2550 dps with just those three.

EDIT: Oh good lord. That dk you linked to was in a 6 person guild. Look at his guild leader:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... e&n=Sianes

My cousin works in sound.

Yeah. All I know about WoW.

How long does it take for one to get an account to 70?

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

My cousin works in sound.

Yeah. All I know about WoW.

How long does it take for one to get an account to 70?

Anywhere from 2-15 days actual playing time, depending on how much you divert from levelling. On my first character it took me 13 days, on my second I did it in 3.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

might be a dumb question, but whats the point to a thread for another mmo on a mmo fansite?

Because most of us who local in Off topic and it's sub forums don't play that piece of [cabbage] game runescape.

I'm a 52 lock now...think I should respec demonology to get the bad [wagon] warrior dude?

If you want to level quickly, yes! Just make sure you keep him alive when you're killing stuffs.

Yuh but they get OP ability for feral.. which reduces damage taken from next physical hit taken - and seems to have no CD (Druid with ~40% crit - 1.00 atk speed) practically has it on all times. absorbs like 1.35k dmg. and when you fight against Bear Formed druid with phys. dps you are totally underpowered.

VIX VIX VIX

Got temporarily banned from posting on the forums for posting a faceroll thread.

"Stolen from the US forums!

1. Faceroll

2. ???

3. DK Keybinds!"

:)

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Yuh but they get OP ability for feral.. which reduces damage taken from next physical hit taken - and seems to have no CD (Druid with ~40% crit - 1.00 atk speed) practically has it on all times. absorbs like 1.35k dmg. and when you fight against Bear Formed druid with phys. dps you are totally underpowered.

bear attack speed is 2.5 and a 1.35k damage shield is nothing next to our old stam and armor values.

7duX4QpVaAQ

Holy [cabbage]. This is the global finals match of the Intel WoW arena competition (for $30,000). You just have to watch it, it's incredible.

Holy [cabbage]. This is the global finals match of the Intel WoW arena competition (for $30,000). You just have to watch it, it's incredible.

Holy crap! Who won. I watched the entire thing, but it cut off.

I'm a 52 lock now...think I should respec demonology to get the bad [wagon] warrior dude?

If you want to level quickly, yes! Just make sure you keep him alive when you're killing stuffs.

Ok, I'll try resepeccing, but I want to go afflic for pvp at 59. I plan to get the kodo warmount. 30 of each badge doesnt seem that much.

Zedar- undead warlock

Burning Blade

Just saw that on wowinsider.. best 3's match i've ever seen. I just wish they showed the mage in SK's face when he went down. Makes me wanna roll another mage, probably the most fun class to PvP with besides TBC warriors.

Holy crap! Who won. I watched the entire thing, but it cut off.

It timed out as a draw, the Koreans were given the win because they caused the most damage.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif