The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

The new rogue set is... strange. When i first saw it i thought "what the hell is that?", but it's kinda growing on me. Certainly unique looking. The warrior set looks like it'll suit my tauren well too, it didn't look too good on the human model i saw it on but i never really was a fan of the way humans look in wow.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*New Spell* Savage Defense, 1 rank, level 40 - Each time you deal a melee critical strike, you gain Savage Defense, reducing the damage taken from the next physical attack that strikes you by 25% of your attack power.

Me thinks we have a new op arena class, druid, sigh... it's impossible to kill a bear formed druid with physical attacks even now -_-

VIX VIX VIX

Aweeeesooomeeeee, 25man naxx, Sigil drops and DK tank takes ring drop from Noth the Plaguebringer (Should count DKP),

He rolls 14 - I'm sure I'll win, guess what - 5 -_- after 2months.. now that I'm the guilds only active raiding DK who doesn't have it, he had epox before I have superior sigil.. this is just frigging great.. very minor tank upgrade vs. huge dps upgrade.. It seems I'll just have to wait... again....

Edit: Not my day at all.. I lost every roll I needed..

VIX VIX VIX

Guild was trying 6 minute malygos today. Because it requires the sick practice of stacking dps, healers had o be benched, which included me, as much as i would have liked to have been in there in the midst of progression i was outside with my romantic picnic basket giving out free buffs while watching the wire season 3 on the other monitor.

tifsdac6mc.gif

They have a live stream up of Hodir at World of Raids right now. Not sure how long it'll go on for.

I managed to watch the fight once and they got their [wagon] handed to them. Keep in mind this is a guild that has 20 manned Sarath 3D and that this is a "normal" mode 25 man.

i was ditched from undying run, they obv got it.. but...

GARR'S PART OF TF IS MINE NOW WOOT

A Lock in my guild just got it:

[hide=]wowscrnshot022709225443.jpg[/hide]

Guild just downed Sartharion on our first ever attempt (excluding the fact that we wiped 3 times attempting to down her). I got nothing, and the hunter glove token didn't even drop, but it was fun none the less. Just my luck, we decided to run Vault, and just as we were getting there, we lost WG. Now you have to understand alliance ALWAYS has WG on my server. 9/10 hours I'm on Alliance has it, so you can imagine I was pissed we lost it the one time we actually needed it.

EDIT:

I heard there was going to be a "Normal" and "Hard" mode in the new dungeons in addition to the current Normal and Heroic modes. Is this still going to be true?

Yeah. Something like 11/16 (or however many bosses are there) are going to have optional hard modes.

Pretty happy, my warrior should ding 60 tonight. Been looking forward to Titan's Grip.

Yeah. Something like 11/16 (or however many bosses are there) are going to have optional hard modes.

Pretty happy, my warrior should ding 60 tonight. Been looking forward to Titan's Grip.

Indeed, 11/14 of the bosses have hard modes.

[hide=First boss spoiler & Hard Mode example]The Flame Leviathan has 5 different levels of difficulty as an example. When you get there he is surrounded by 4 towers, each one destroyed makes it easier until there are no towers left of course.[/hide]

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Cool.

Does anyone by any chance have a link or know how warriors rage generation scales with gear? Like how does the game figure out how much rage you get per hit?

edit: Nvm found the formula.

Guild downed four bosses in Naxx two nights ago (two on construct, two in military) even though our dps was shameful (I was around 2700 on Patchwerk and top dps for both the fight and entire run). Not one piece of mail the entire run. I might add this was my first actual Naxx run, and I'm not very well geared. Mostly heroic blues with three or so heroic purples. Although yesterday a guildie made me a pair of Giantmaim Legguards so I've got those now.

I have a seventy mage and a fourty-nine warlock...I'm sick of maging so I'm leveling the warlock to seventy. Then I guess I'll buy wotlk. I hope to raid not pvp.

I forgot how much pugs sucked. I was on my mage and doing regular crpyts with some 63-66s and we wiped like 4 times.

Zedar- undead warlock

Burning Blade

I have a seventy mage and a fourty-nine warlock...I'm sick of maging so I'm leveling the warlock to seventy. Then I guess I'll buy wotlk. I hope to raid not pvp.

I forgot how much pugs sucked. I was on my mage and doing regular crpyts with some 63-66s and we wiped like 4 times.

PuGs are awesome am I right. :?

Especially when the pre-nerf BM Hunter does 900 DPS. (How is this even possible with your pet doing 90% of your damage).

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Especially when the pre-nerf BM Hunter does 900 DPS. (How is this even possible with your pet doing 90% of your damage).

The thing is that I'm not committed enough (with school and all) to join an established or serious guild. Right now I'm in one of those guilds people randomly invite you to and has some high levels but really no coherence.

Any suggestions on what char I should roll to get "away" from all this casting? I'm thinking druid. The problem is that I hear too many people are melee dpsing nowadays. I'm still undecided about buying wotlk.

Zedar- undead warlock

Burning Blade

The thing is that I'm not committed enough (with school and all) to join an established or serious guild. Right now I'm in one of those guilds people randomly invite you to and has some high levels but really no coherence.

Any suggestions on what char I should roll to get "away" from all this casting? I'm thinking druid. The problem is that I hear too many people are melee dpsing nowadays. I'm still undecided about buying wotlk.

If all else fails with your class then a druid is the way to go.

Boomkin 'Warlock' spec. DoTs and starfire.

Boomkin 'Mage' spec. Wrath spam.

Feral 'Rogue' spec.

Feral 'Warrior' spec.

Restoration 'OMGAUNIQUEDRUIDTREE' spec.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Well I like my fury warrior so far, Titans Grip is so very cool. It's kind of a harder class to start out though, and you need to have good gear or leveling sucks because of how much you scale with gear.

Of course feral is a crazy good spec right now in PvP.